Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aww poor khusi..please continue soon
angullgrl91 thumbnail
that was a mean ending..hahah jk. But i really want to read on about what happened next! Good thing you update daily! hahah Can't wait for today's update!
arhilover55 thumbnail
congrats on the new thread.
aww poor khushi.
how could arnav do that?
thanks for the pm.
KeyCat thumbnail
Update soon, u r online!
I haven't commented 4 quite sometime, sorry. I am totally loving this new ff of urs. I am even following entangled love, which undoubtly amazing. Both stories are nice n unique in their own way, can't wait to read more!Edited by asrxyz - 11 years ago
rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread...:)
Awesome update...:)
Loved it...:)
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just read all parts (7) and precap for 8th part

loved it

Arnav has double standards, he can be with Aliya but Khushi can't be with anyone.

If he knew he was not going to be faithful he should have never agreed to the
marriage, arranged or not.

please PM me with updates, thanks

Part 8:

Khushi: Our first night was planned in a Five star Hotel in Delhi.. The room was booked.. After the reception, I was made to moe inside the room and I waited for him to come.. I knew what this night would be.. Full of fights from his end asking me why couldnt I reject the proposal and my reply would be a smiliar question to him.. If he had issues denying it from his end, even I had the same from my end too.. But somewhere deep in my mind , I had a hope of him realizing this some or the other day and accepting this relatiosnhip.. When he didnt turn in the room even by 01:00am, I thought of checking with the Reception desk to see where he is.. I called them..

FLASHBACK START:

Khushi: Hello Reception?
Reception Desk: Yes Maam.. 
Khushi: Umm.. Is Mr Arnav down? I mean he isnent in his room yet..
Reception Desk: Maam he is not here.. May be he is in his other room.
Khushi: Other room? He has another room booked here?
Reception Desk: Yes Maam.. Room number 503.. 
Khushi: Thanks..

She kept the call and then decided to go and look for him in that room. She lifted her heavy Bridal dress and walked.. She came outside the ROOM Door 503 and then knocked... But no one opened or answered,. She found the door a bit open. So she opened the door and then came in.. It was dark.. The room was quite large enough.. It was a living room and was vaccant.. No one here.. May be he was in the bathroom.. She moved inside towards the bedroom and what she saw there was definately not meant for her eyes. She saw Arnav on bed with a a girl below him.. He was only in his trousers, no quilt on them and he was kissing her lips madly.. 

She moved back and hit the Flower Vase.. It fell down and thats when Arnav and Aliya realized someone was in the room. He turned to see her and was hell shocked.. He immediately got up from the bed and then stood there..

Arnav: Kh.. Khu.. Khushi? What the hell are you doing here?
She had tears in her eyes and she looked at Arnav all shocked.. She then ran from the room leaving them alone and Arnav banged his fists on the side wall ..

Arnav: Khsuhi wait., Listen to me..
Khushi was running fast.. She didnt know what to do, where to go.. She didnt go to her room. She came down and started wiped her tears.. She came to the reception desk.. 

Khushi: I need a Cab.. 
Reception Desk: Maam.. But its your wedding night.. I mean..
Khushi: I said get me a Cab now..
Reception desk: Fine Maam..

Arnav put his Shirt on him and then rushed down.. He came to the Reception Desk and asked them but till then she already had left.. He took his Car and went straight to RM.. He knew she would surely go there.. He entered in..

Arnav: Khushi.. Khushi.. 
He started shouting inside trying to search her.. Anjali and others came down when they heard him and everyone were shocked,
Anjali: Chotte.. You here? What happened?
Arnav: Where is Khushi? I mean she came here?
Anjali: Why would she? You both have planned your first night in the Hotel. She must be there?
Arnav: You mean she didnt come here?
NAni: You mean she is not in Hotel?

Arnav left the house again and drove his Car to Gupta House.. He knew she must be surely there. As he entered the gates of the Gupta House, he saw Khushi sitting at the Door and crying on her fathers shoulders.. There was no one there except these two. Shashi saw Arnav getting down and he looked hell angry with him..

Shashi: How dare you Arnav.. Dont even step ahead..
Arnav: Khushi.. I need to talk to you..
Shashi: Talk? Was it not enough what you showed her tonight? This was such an important day in your life and you ruined it Arnav..
Arnav: Khsuhi.. I said I wanna talk to you.. 

He walked steps towards Khushi and she hid behind her father.. Arnav dragged her from behind her father and made her face him.. She was crying continuously.. Shashi was again angry seeing him touch his daughter.. He waved Arnav's hands off Khushi..

Shashi: No Arnav.. You have lost this right on her
Arnav: I already had told her I didnt wish to get married.. So why the hell is she acting like this?
Shashi: What? You didnt wanted to get married then you should have cancelled the wedding.. Why did you do this?
Arnav: Because I was bound by my Nani's promise.. I couldnt break it.. And I told Khushi to break this from her end.. Why didnt she stop it then?
Shashi looked at Khushi.. He cupped her face and wiped her tears..

Shashi: So this means you sacrificed for your mother Khushi? How could you? You should have told me..
Shashi and Khushi hugged each other and Shashi too could not stop his tears..

Arnav: Lets get back Home Khushi.. 
Shashi: Home? Which Home? After doing such a cheap act you think I would let my daughter with you? No way Arnav.. Never..Infact I will make you divorce her to free her from this relationship..
Arnav: Fine.. Then let her be with you.. But just remember one thing...I cannot divorce her.. Because My Nani is so intelligent that she has made me sign a bond wherein I cannot Divorce the girl I marry till next 10 years.. 

He said that and gave a final look to Khushi and left the Gupta House..

FLASHBACK ENDS...

KK had tears in his eyes too.. And Khushi was standing leaning at the Tree and wiping her tears off..

KK: Khushi.. I am so sorry.. Is shouldnt have asked you this..
Khushi turned to see him..
Khushi: Thats Ok KK.. Atleast I could feel less burden inside me.. Thanks..

She still felt like crying and couldnt control at all.. She hugged KK tightly and started weeping.. He couldnt help but Caress her gently on her back asking her to stop crying.. 

Little did they both knew that there was a Third Person listening and seeing all this from the Garden walls and fuming. He was no other than Arnav himself..

Next Day:

Khushi woke up and came down to her Dad's room. She knocked and Garima opened it..  Garima smiled at her but Khushi didnt..
Khushi: Where is Dad?
Garima: He is sleeping..
Khushi: Inform him that NK bhai is coming by tomorrow's flight..
Garima had a deep smile on her face..
Garima: What? NK? But how did you know? Did he call?
Khushi didnt answer anything.. She just left the room . 

Arnav was in his Office Cabin. He wasnt able to concentrate on the Work at all.. After hearing Khushi telling about their first night to KK and that too hugging him at the end was making him go mad.. Why the hell had she to tell this to KK? This wasnt good.. Suddenly he heard his secretary pleading someone at the top of her voice ..

Secretary: Maam Please.. I will need to ask ASR if you can enter his Cabin.. Maam.. Please Stop..
Arnav saw Khushi in a Yellow Chudidar entering his Cabin.. 

She didnt look normal.. She looked pissed.. Arnav knew why.. Both Khushi and his secretary came inside.. Khushi saw him sitting and stopped..

Secretary: Sir.. I denied.. But Maam..
ASR gestured the secretary to leave the room and she did.. 
He then got up from his Seat and looked at her.. 

ASR: So Mrs ASR.. What made you come here?

Precap for Part 9 - Page 32
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb but pls make Arnav pay big time. Pls madhu.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it wow poor khushi cant believe she saw that n so they cant get divorce for the next 10 years wow n kk is such a sweetheart aww even he was crying n arnav was spying on them n got piss that she told him n hug him wow he such an a** n y did khushi went to his office n she pissed wonder wat happen loved the update
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poor khushi :/ urghhh hate wht Arnav did how can he marn :| OMG 10 years ?? Awww NK is cumin can't wait 4 his entry :D ohhh why is khushi angry wht did Arnav do ?? Update soon xoxox