NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 2:

Part 7:

Anjali made him sit on the Couch and Akash called the doctor to pay a visit in RM.. 
Nani: Chotte.. What is all this? Where had you been Chotte?
Anjali: Nani.. I know where he was.. He had gone to the Pub.. Did you fight with someone there Chotte?
Nani: Ohh so this fight was all for that Aliya ?
Arnav: Stop it both of you.. Yeah I fought.. And not due to Aliya .. Who else would like to see me hurt other than my legally wedded wife..?
Nani and Anjali were both shocked..

Nani: But.. Why will Khushi try to do something like this CHotte?
Arnav: You mean I am lying Nani?
Anjali: But Chotte What exactly happened there?
Arnav: Is it still necessary to know DI? She is just too much sometimes.. And my be this is the reason I never thought of thinking about her as my wife.. Two people with same ego, same attitude can never live their lives together..  I so wish you would have understood this earlier.. 

He said that and left the Living room.
ANjali: Akash when is the Doctor coming?
Akash: In few minutes Di.. Dont worry.. I will be with Bhai for sometime..
Nani: No Akash.. Leave him alone for sometime.. 

KK dropped Khushi till the gate and she got down.. Even he got down to see her off.
KK: Are you Ok Khushi?
Khushi: Hmm.
KK: I am sorry but out Dinner party was spoiled.. May be next time.. 
Khushi: Why are you sorry? It was not your fault.. ANd till my husband is around me.. This is sure to happen.. Anyways we will plan it next time for sure..
KK: Yeah.. And may be somewhere Outskirts? (He winked at her and she smiled..)
Khushi: Stop flirting KK.. You know me..
KK: I know you .. I know your Husband.. And for sure I know your Husband too.. So dont worry.. I know my limits..
Khushi: Limits? Really KK? You asked me for a Kiss in the Pub.. And you say you know your limits?
KK: Do you think I asked it genuinely? No Khushi.. !! I knew you wanted him to feel Jealous.. So I thought of spicing this up.. I purposely asked you for a kiss and leaned.. I knew he would never let me do that.. And see it happened.. He asked the DJ to announce for Partners change.. That means a lot Khushi.. I mean I can never understand what he truely wants from you.. He can do anything.. But cannot see you with someone else.. Why?
Khushi: I dont know KK.. But I wont let him play with me this time KK.. I will teach him for sure what it means of sleeping with someone else on his own marriage night.. 
KK: Khushi.. I know I shouldnt ask you this.. But curiosity is killing my mind.. I want to know how you people ended up marrying and what happened after your first night...

Khushi was all nervous.. The thought of that day always made her weak and hence she never wanted to share this with anyone.. But today she thought she would.. Atleast to lessen the burden that she has in her heart..

Khushi: Lets sit in the garden KK.. Its a long story.. 
He smiled and they both went inside the gates and sat in the garden. 

Khushi: I was 21 when my mother started looking Proposals for me. He wanted me to get married soon. 
KK: At the age of 21? But why?
Khushi: My Grany's property.. 
KK: WHat?
Khushi: Yes KK.. My Granny (Mother's mother) had made a will that all her property would be given to me only after I get married.. My Granny never trusted my mother. My Daddy is my Mother's second husband.. 

KK: What? 
Khushi: Yes KK.. My mother had done love marriage first and against my Granny's wish. She has a Son.. But her first husband died and then my Granny made my mother marry my dad.. 
KK: Ohh God Khushi.. I never knew this..
Khushi: Well.. So my granny never wanted any property of her own to be given to my Brother.. And my mother always had some insecurity that my Dad would do injustice with her first husband's son.. So she wanted me to marry, get my grandma's property and then return it to my mother so that she could give it to my brother..
KK: So confusing Khushi.. By the way, where is he and is he good with you? I mean..
Khushi: His name is Nandkishore..We call him NK and trust me KK, He is no less than my own blood brother.. He is currently in Melbourne handling my Dad's business... 
KK: okay..
Khushi: So what I agreed to my Mom's wish and thats when I got the proposal from the Raizada Family.. The marriage was fixd.. We never met before marriage.. It was such a hurried wedding from the Raizada's side that we even didnt get engaged.. The wedding directly.. But then one day prior to our wedding, he called me..

FLASHBACK:

Khushi had applied the Mehndi and even the Haldi ceremony was done.. She was resting on her Couch when Arnav called her.. She was surprised to see him calling.. All these days since the time they were planned to get married, never ever he called her or even met her and all of a sudden , one day before marriage he called her? Why?

She answered the call.
Khushi: Hello
Arnav: Arnav here..

Khushi: Umm.. Yeah.. Tell me Arnav.. (She said confusingly.. Today the first time she heard his voice..)
Arnav: Hope you aware I dont wish to get married to you..
Khushi was totally shocked.. What? HE wasnt ready then why was he marrying her?
Khushi: What? 
Arnav: Ohh!! So you dont know this.. Anyways.. Khushi look.. I am not interested in marrying you.. Infact marrying anyone.. I dont believe in these relationships.. For me everything is just business.. Ok? Making relations for purpose and then breaking them when not required is what I believe in.. 
Khushi : Then who asked you to say a "YES" for this marriage at the first place?
Arnav: I was forced.. And then many such things which I cannot tell you right now..Understood? I know its too late for me to deny thsi marriage.. But still its far better than getting married and staying unhappily with each other..I cannot deny this from my end.. So I want you to do it.. And that too today.. The clock is ticking Khushi.. Just deny it.. NOW ,..to your parents..
Khushi: What? I should deny? I cant Arnav.. Even I am forced .. And I too have my own reasons.. 
Arnav: (Angrily): So do you wish to spend your whole life with someone whom you dont love and who doesnt like you?
Khushi: Well.. Even if it is so.. I cant help.. I have to.. 
Arnav: Fine Khushi.. If thats the case then let me warn you.. I already have an affair with someone and it would continue even after we get married.. If you still fine to see your husband shared with some other girl, then go ahead with it.. If not then deny it before I come to your house tomorrow for the wedding rituals..

FLASHBACK ENDS..

KK: Gosh!! You knew he was going around.. Yous still didnt deny Khsuhi?
Khushi (Weeping): I denied KK.. I told my mother.. But she never listened to me.. She gave me my Dad's promise and she made me sit for the Marriage Rituals..
KK felt sorry for her.. She continued..
Khushi: FInally I was married to him.. The Arnav Singh Raizada who already was in a Live in relationship with his Top Model Aliya.. 

She gulped.. And tears fell down her eyes..

KK: And what happened that night?
Khushi took a deep breath and got up and stood near a small tree alone.. He sat on the Bench and looked at her..

Khushi: Our first night was planned in a Five star Hotel in Delhi.. The room was booked.. After the reception, I was made to moe inside the room and I waited for him to come.. I knew what this night would be.. Full of fights from his end asking me why couldnt I reject the proposal and my reply would be a smiliar question to him.. If he had issues denying it from his end, even I had the same from my end too.. But somewhere deep in my mind , I had a hope of him realizing this some or the other day and accepting this relatiosnhip.. When he didnt turn in the room even by 01:00am, I thought of checking with the Reception desk to see where he is.. I called them..

Precap for Part 8 - Page 8
Part 8 - Page 23
Precap for Part 9 - Page 32
Part 9 - Page 48
Precap for Part 10 - Page 55
Part 10 - Page 70
Precap for Part 11 - Page 76
Part 11 - Page 90
Precap for Part 12 - Page 98
Part 12 - page 112
Precap For  Part 13 - Page 119
Part 13 - Page 133
Precap for Part 14 - Page 141
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Congrats on da new thread
Awesome update
Loved it
Poor Khushi
Sooo sad
H8 khushi's mum
KK is sweet
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
ThanksEdited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 11 years ago
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate garima...she forced khushi to get married...? Why the hell the mighty ASR cannot refuse the proposal rather than asking it from khushi just a day before marriage..!!! Ridiculous..excellent update dearEdited by samster03 - 11 years ago
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor khusiii/////
arnav is not worth of her love
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
woww
soo hate khushi's mom
cant believe she ruined her daughter's life...
:)
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my arnav does not deserve khushi...awsuuum update dear n thnx 4da pm...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... Poor khushiii... Feeling bad for her... But, I really think KK is a nice guy(Pls dont break my thought) and Pls dont let her forgive arnav easily.. he should know the value of khushiii...
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W*F second thread alrady yayyy
no wonder i couldnt fucin find the update 
m keep refreshing the page coz i so wanted to read this one first nad m like when is she updatin dis one and now i kno whhy coz theres new threaad 

congrates on the new thread dear and thank u so much for the pm 
love you muahhhzzz
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it wat a flashback poor khushi hate her mom cant believe she force her to married him n loved kk is such a sweetheart he so understanding loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
poor khusi!
continue soon...