Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ll Hum Tum aur Baby ll Chap 5: PG 24 (Page 5)

Sim96 Goldie
Sim96
Sim96

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Wowww!
I can't wait to read the next update. :D

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
uh-o...Natasha and Shyam joining hands...tut..tut...not good for ODB. Smile
This sounds every bit as interesting as your original ff, Belli. Thanks for the pm and sorry for the delay in checking it out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthnaks...well done...ClapClap

Carabelli5

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
OMG!! OMG!! BelliHug
This is sooo amazing...I really really luv it!!!Heart
PLZ!!! update asapTongue

Edited by RareAngel - 11 August 2012 at 6:21pm

Carabelli5

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely start...really looking forward to the rest of the story and I am sure it'll be equally fabulous like the last one.

Carabelli5

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
awesome .. i am excited to read :))

Carabelli5

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hey Guys Here is the next update. Ok first of i have changed the title of the FF becuase i had a change of mind after watching last week's episode. I think i wont make this too dark and evil. The character dynamics remain the same but you will also see the cute romantic Arshi moments. Embarrassed

Chapter 2
Shadows and Dust

"Right this way" spoke the officer as he led Natasha down the hallway.

Finally they reached the end and the officer went ahead to unlock the cell.

Banging his stick on the locker the officer spoke "Shaym Manohar Jha someone is here to see you"

Natasha stepped into the cell and on her way slipped some bills into his hands.

"You have ten minutes" he said giving Shyam one hard look before he left.

"Hello Mr.Jha" spoke Natasha in playful tune.

"Have we met?" he questioned staring her head to toe and rubbing his chin as he went along

"Let's skip the formalities, I am here to bail you out" she spoke in a determined tone.

"Well I don't remember dating you!" he spoke cynically

"Look Mr.Jha I am not here to play any games.   I am willing to get you out of here if you are willing to shake hands with me.

"And why exactly might a woman like yourself might want from me"

"Have you ever heard the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend." She spoke as she collected her hands into a fist and closed her eyes as the Arnav's voice echoed in her mind

If anything happens to her i will kill you Natasha...

She is Khushi Singh Raizada my wife...

"Enemy of your enemy?  Well i think you are on to something"

"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!" Spat Natasha as she flicked open her blood Shot eyes.

Shyam was startled, "Khushi ji"

"I want to destroy her. I want to take away her reason for living, her baby, her love. I want here lonely, shattered, broken into a million pieces. I want to her destroyed, give her life filled with pain. I want to see her DEAD!" Shrieked Natasha grabbing hold of the bars.

~~~

Khushi woke up feeling a little light headed and the morning sickness was getting the best of her. She began to roll around in the bed unwilling to open her eyes. She cuddled in closer into the arm wrapped protectively around her waist. She found comfort hearing his heart beat. She slowly lifted her eyes and cupped Arnav's face.

"I am going to miss you so much" she mumbled to herself.  

She felt him moving under her touch and quickly got up and left for the bathroom.

~~~

When Arnav stepped out of the bathroom Khushi was packing her bags, he did his best to not panic but he could not help the tempest erupting inside him.

"Khushi I thought I told you that you are not going anywhere?" He yelped grabbing her by the shoulders

"And I am done explaining that Shweta is my best friend and there is no way that I am going to miss her wedding!" she spoke in a matter of fact tone.

"Ok! Fine I am coming with you!" he said pulling out his neatly hung shirts from the closet.

"NO!" she spoke authoritatively

"What the'?"

"Arnav Ji please I don't want your work to suffer. Bua ji is going along with me and it's only for three days!" she pleaded

"Oh! No way let you go on your own" he cupped her face

"You are so clumsy always tripping on things and what if u fall sick! Please Khushi I can't be away from you'I just can't! " he managed to say choking on his words.

He let her go and turned around to avoid her eye contact, he now spoke in an austere tone

"It's final Khushi no one is going anywhere! I have an important meeting to attend and I hope by the time I am back your bag will be unpacked."

He turned around to grab his laptop case and walked out of the room even before Khushi got a chance to speak. She stood there with her innocent "O" face and stomped her feet on the ground like a child and managed to squeal

"LAAD GOVERVONOR!"

~~~

Arnav was unable to concentrate on his work all day. He felt horrible for talking to Khushi so harshly in the morning. He picked up the phone several times and dialed her number only to hang up! Once the meeting was over Arnav rushed back home. He wanted to make sure that she was alright, on his way home he picked up a beautiful Rose bunch. It surprised him how simple inexpensive things cheered her, she was different, "pagal" he thought as an involuntary smile erupted on his face.

Arnav reached home and headed straight for his room'.

The room was empty and on the bed laid an envelope that read

"For My Laad Governor"

Do Share your thoughts
<3 Belli

Edited by Carabelli5 - 12 August 2012 at 12:56am

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13simron...farha451288Hema_guptakarthimanVultureTalonanonymous1906lovedreamscappacuinoaayushikumarmahira07Minamina08sunshaeyEr.shreeyasiananya17neena2000zunaishaAlishaShreyasilvertrayHemaSuryarambamalcuppycake11hiraahMONAKARANpinkswananu41982Vkessamzaheersham24arhiluv101lineteanuamuAnu179Devilwaysjankisoni86day_lilyArchu61ArmelaSuchita2012BlueSpiritzarlish18suveenasterhemvbshalinikanaguTinkJiacutie13brinny--SKALOVE--sanakadeviLIONHEARTkhusharnavsimransmilylbsitwArshiluvu27angelroseybhutopArshi4evrnevrshruthiruchsnnhk-Tango-First_LightsmileysmiSim96Bavarifamiyathiyamappy..PT..sweetlifemit0905RandomGirlZ_ArShiRareAngelNareshkotaganaluvsarshimischiefbakula_gandhisivatharshinianky_1205akshadvidya.sanjaynorishagom3090abraxosMsFuzzybear69-Misek-N0306ipkkndank-Smiles-Charmz_58riyar_Tabs_pooja_shineStarAliya_hzsnfahsaadnazibahHina69Jaan_Arshitanviark2127sarita_barunpran28671kshubhangisarozzAlai123smatIronButterfly..Prii1994..varsha2KDjisadeeswarnasana11blue.kindle..Shweta..sikhni_-zozo-udaymanyata07rocking meenukvarshacaskerwajiha-1rupzloveuphillips_2909MsDramaQueenmeenalumapriasweetHot.Pink.Heelsfarheen75LyssaPieNidsubh007sarunsashasinghPr1yankafreya123Diva_Akorshi-afsha-HansaN-MKB-sohara-ElmoFuj--Roshini-shillu.arshiranogillpup03mishti_17dumas-Xpress--Rehnuma-.shinchan.

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Res

***Edited

KHUSHI bad move...
God ur Khushi is dumb...
Oh yes I went there...

Awww laad governerEmbarrassed...

I Lowe shayamu and Natasha..
They make the story interesting...

OMG shweta is getting married bahhahahahaLOLROFL
Shweta u didn't tell me...
Ok I'll invite myselfLOL...
See ya thereCool..

And Why the PHUCK did u change the title I really liked the old one..
I'm mad at u for thisAngry...

LASTLY I'm first baby boo yaParty
Thanks for the helpWink...

Loved the updateStar
Love u HugHeart

PS: where is la mentioned am i missing somthing??

Edited by -zozo- - 16 August 2012 at 4:05am

Carabelli5

Go to top