Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ll Hum Tum aur Baby ll Chap 5: PG 24 (Page 24)

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
waiting...

sivatharshini Goldie
sivatharshini
sivatharshini

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Totally in love with your story !! Awesome , Superb ... JUST LOVE IT !!!! continue soon please HeartHeartHeart
cheriebinny Senior Member
cheriebinny
cheriebinny

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thanks

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Still been super busy but I manage to put this together. I hope you guys like it. I think its long enough since I have not updated for a while. Please ignore any typos as I have not proof read and am really tired and sleepy. LOL

Chapter 5

So Close Yet So Far Away...

A he stood in the dark office room with the phone in his hand he could hear his heartbeat; he could feel his heart pounding. His mind began to see thing in the darkness as he stood glued to the ground.

Finally after a good five minutes or what felt like eternity he heard a voice on the phone.

"Arnav Ji" spoke a Khushi in a sluggish and dull voice. Arnav finally closed his eyes and took a deep breath and felt his nerves calming. He fell onto the chair behind him and held onto the phone as if it was actually her.

"I am sorry" he finally spoke a in a broken voice.  

"Come and get me Arnav Ji" she appealed as she broke into muffled sobs as she tried to cover her mouth with her dupatta.

That was all he needed to hear, there was nothing left to say.  His Khushi was calling him and the only thing that mattered to him was reaching her at the speed of light

'''''''''''''''''''.

Arnav pulled up in front of the house. It was right at the crack of dawn that he reached his destination. He jumped out the car and reached for the door, making his way through the garden that was already crowded my people cleaning up the flower and lighting decorations. He walked up the stair from the courtyard leading to the corridor. He asked someone where Khushi's room was and started towards the direction.

He pushed open the door to find it empty. However, he knew this was her room, the smell of her floral perfume and her lily shampoo surrounded the room. He paced up to the bed to find her suitcase that was all packed up. He heard the shower running in the bathroom and calmed down, he did not want Khushi to see him worried, and he did not want to concern her. He sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for her to come out, and that is when his eyes fell on the photo frame on the bed, he picked and a smile crept on his face seeing his picture.

"Pagal" he mumbled to himself

That is when he heard the bathroom door open. He stood up on his feet and turned around to see her make her way out wrapped in a towel as her wet hair fell on her shoulder.

Seeing him stand before her, her eyes widen and she darted towards him and engulfed him into an embrace and he responded with equal fervor. Her tears began to moisten his shirt but she refused to let go, grabbing tighter to his shirt she dug her nail into his chest but he stood still trying to calm her, assuring her that she was safe.

He finally cupped her face and holding her by the shoulder sat her on the bed and he sat next to her.

"Khushi what happened?" he questioned concerned.

"The call, he called'." And she stopped before completing her sentence. She did not want to be this weak; she did not want to worry him. She decided to change the topic

Getting up from the bed she walked over to the bed and with her back towards him she continued

"Why? Cant I just miss you without a reason?" Arnav walked behind her and turned her around with a flare of anger evident in his eyes

"Khushi don't lie to me. Your eyes can't lie to me"  

She once again shrugged of his hands and walked away,

"Arnav Ji I was just not feeling well, is all" which was partially true.

"We are going home NOW!" he ordered lifting the suitcase from the bed.

"Get dressed I will wait in the car."

'''''''''''''''''''

Arnav kept stealing glances Khushi to assure himself that she was fine as she continued to stare out the window. She looked so tired as if she had not slept for days. She turned to look at Arnav who seem to be in no better condition. She began to feel guilty for making him go through this. With eyes filled with shear love she continued to stare at him. To lift his mood she began talking about the wedding

"Arnav Ji do you know how much fun I had? I got to meet all my friends after such a long time."

However he still seemed occupied with his thought, he tried to smile but he just could not. He was still concerned about Khushi's sudden outburst. He knew she would not act like this if it wasn't grave.

Khushi was disappointed that she could not get him to cheer up but her hand lifted up and she clapped as she looked out the window.

"GOL GAPPPA" she shouted out on top of her lungs.

"Excuse me" Arnav looked at her questioningly to see her pointing at the stall of gol gappa's on the sidewalk

"No way Khushi am I letting you eat from this unhygienic place."

"Please Arnav ji please please'" she pleaded folding her hands.

He hated how he could never say no to her; he pulled over to the side and opened the door for her. She jumped out and sprinted towards the stall and grabbed a plate of gol gappas and began stuffing her mouth. Arnav stood besides her enjoying the site before him. He was amazed how a simple, cheap food could make her feel so happy. He wiped the side of face with his hanky and she continued to devour more of the tiny spheres. She held one to his face but Arnav flatly refused.

"No Khushi I can't handle these street foods and I think you have had enough also."

Khushi could still sense the concern in his voice and it irked her. She brought her hand to her tummy and looked to speak in a baby voice.

"You hear that baby your daddy is afraid of a tiny little gol gappa that you love so much"

A smile crept on him face as he heard her for the first time referring to it as his baby. He picked up a plate and stuffed a gol gappa into his mouth as Khushi's mouth opened into an O.

He bent down to face her slightly swollen belly and began to speak.

"You see! Your daddy is not afraid of anything."

Khushi continued to smile seeing him smile after such a long time. Once all done they made their way back into the car. Khushi continued to chatter on about the wedding and all the ceremonies and their significance and Arnav nodded and replied with an occasional, "what the?"  And "Oh really?"

''''''''''''''''.

Arnav finally pulled over in front of Bua Ji's house, and Khushi looked out the window in surprise.

"Arnav Ji are we here to meet Amma and Bau ji?"

Arnav tried to avoid eye contact as he stepped out the car and opened the door for her. No Khushi I think it would be nice for you to spend a few days here with them since Bua ji is staying in Lucknow.

Khushi smiled at the pleasant surprise, she had in fact been missing her parents.

"Oh! Arnav ji Amma Bua ji would be happy we stayed here for a few days."

"No Khushi I won't be able to stay here. I am just so busy with my work anyways but you can call me whenever you like."

"But Arnav ji I missed you so much. I don't want to be away from you." She said choking on her tears.

Hearing her pleading Arnav felt so weak and helpless. He wanted to take her hand and run away to some place where he could protect her from everyone. The last thing he wanted was for her to see Shyam in this condition. He did not want her to be under any sort of mental stress. He needed her to stay away from RM till he got rid of that swine. He was doing this for her.

"Khushi I promise I will be back to see you in the evening."

He bent forward to kiss her on the lips but she backed away and started towards the door trying to hold the tears.

Love
Belli

Do share your thoughts as its been a while. And I have a funny OS coming up very soon for all the
"Take them Pants off" fans Wink

Edited by Carabelli5 - 20 September 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13parimaladsimron...farha451288Hema_guptakk10rishigunjancappacuinoBlozamlalitha203aayushikumaramsamsarshianbunnypranaasunshaeyViriyaneena2000kim1310mages1866zunaishaHemaSuryarambamalcuppycake11hiraahFairy-AmiMONAKARANkesh77sangeethbalaKajenAllDaWaylovely_sweetanum ghourisweatmangoTinkJiacutie13A...fan09piyushizarlish18sumalipinderddxmaangeetxprincesssarahos112801Armelabrinnyliya96tracy1191iram1415simransmilyArshiluvu27shruthiruchsSwathiarshisanakadevikiddy-kavya7537MjtammareddyFirst_LightcrazyqueengadhapremfamiyathiyamappyDilLoveRomanceanerasweetlifetanvi_arshiifsaal044smileysmiDanieshArnavSAM32rrd29RandomGirlblablabla_mo7AneesahJabeenarushi05arshisireeRareAngel1DAliceMissAsianarniepervaizGlimmerAngelMcQueengom3090neel11sugarbirdambili123crazyfanofdsdvvidya.sanjaymischief358674sivatharshini-Misek-arhilover55Charmz_58ipkkndankriyarArshi1195nazibahswtsampooja_shineStarAliya_hzsnpari_goyalSwaran13Hina69N0306Shru9tiIronButterflyPhoenixTearssmatkshubhangisarozzrk2127pran28671sarita_barun..Prii1994..koiskshah.1234Rafaheli-zozo-sana11deeswarnaArshifan4lifemomo121wajiha-1rupzloveucaskerrocking meenuashred12rechupNi1234pavi1Amti4u-Sparsh---drama_queen--MrMrsChiping.ChitraFLyssaPie--MISHTEE--summaiyasayedshalini_s-Cheeni-Diva_Akorshifreya123drunkiiebabeshillu.arshi-Roshini-soharaRiima_Azraa-ElmoFuj-pup03dumasmishti_17-Rehnuma-

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
nice  part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
aazing update...
i loved it..
continue soon nd thnx for hte PM Hug

Carabelli5

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
loved the update both afraid to tell each other about snake and worry the other loved how she wanted him to each the gol guppes and used his ego against him or is it his daddy charms thanks for the pm loved the update

Carabelli5

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
nice update
thanks for pm

Go to top