Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ll Hum Tum aur Baby ll Chap 5: PG 24 (Page 17)

bakula_gandhi Goldie
bakula_gandhi
bakula_gandhi

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nice part..arnav is missing khushi
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

arshianbunny Newbie
arshianbunny
arshianbunny

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awesme update plzz pm me from the nxt part :)

Carabelli5

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I think this udate was due for a while now. So here goes the next chapter. Enjoy and meet me down below!

Chapter 4
Shattered Glass

Arnav received a call from home that Anjali Di was feeling unwell. He rushed home as fast he could. By the time he made it home the doctor was examining her. Arnav stood by the door till the doctor left leaving some prescription for supplemental pills. Arnav sat next to Anjali as tears rolled down his cheek however, she assured him that she was fine. The guilt was eating him up from within. He wanted to tell her the truth right now at this very moment. He held her hand in his and looked straight at her

"Di, I need to tell you something." He spoke once again lowering his head.

"What is it chotte?" she questioned in concern

"Di it's about Shyam'" but before Arnav could finish he heard the door opening from behind

"Salle Sahib were you missing me?!"  Shyam questioned sarcastically as he entered the room with an ugly grin on his face.

Arnav stood up immediately and gathered his hand into a fist and was about to leap on to the brute but stopped in his steps and his sister ran to engulf him into a hug.

Pulling her closer into his arms Shyam smirked, mocking Arnav's helplessness. 

He could not muster the courage to speak.  Arnav hurdled out the door towards his room as his blood began to boil.

He reached his room and pulled off the bed sheets, the curtains and even shattering the decoration adorning the room. He slouched onto the bed trying to control his rage as the images of that dreadful night began to play in his head. No! It was no longer the night of his mother's death; it was the night he found Khushi in his grips struggling to save her soul from the swine. He remembered everything this man had forced him to do.

That is when Arnav heard the phone in his room go off, he ignored until the ringing agitated him to a point beyond tolerance. He picked up to hear the familiar voice

"Saale Sahib. Don't waste your energy you will need all of it very soon, and I hope Khushi is doing fine in Lucknow!" He said emphasizing his awareness of her location.

"Khushi!" Arnav eyes shot open as he threw the phone on the floor as his rage began to turn into fear. He began searching for his cell phone. He could not find it anywhere, he tried to pull around in the mess of the room and that is when he set eyes on the shattered frame on the floor.

It was their wedding picture broken into a million pieces. He did not believe in all this superstitious but today for the first time in his life it irked him. When it came to her he was unwilling to let anything slide.

He had tried her cell number but it was unreachable. Every missed ring he felt his heart racing. The only other way to reach her was Shweta's home number which was stored in his cell phone.

He rushed out the door as he remembered leaving it in the office since he left in such a hurry upon receiving the call about his sister. The drive to the office was like hell for him. He cursed himself for not calling her all day , for once again ignoring her for his sister. He finally reached office and ran up the stairs not even waiting for the elevators. He swung open the door to his cabin and found his phone right on the desk. He picked up and felt his ground shaking as the screen flashed

53 missed calls for Khushi...

He began smacking keys on the phone trying to find Shweta's number. The phone rang, and he continued to mentally torture himself.

Ring...

What if it's an emergency?

Ring...

What if something happened to her! No he rubbed the thought.

"Hello" someone finally answered the phone

"Where is Khushi?" he demanded skipping the formalities.

"Khushi?!Wait one minute!" said the distressed bet awed voice on the line.

A he stood in the dark office room with the phone in his hand he could hear his heartbeat; he could feel his heart pounding. His mind began to see things in the darkness as he stood glued to the ground.

Finally after a good five minutes or what felt like eternity he heard a voice on the phone.

"Arnav Ji" spoke a Khushi in a sluggish and dull voice. Arnav finally closed his eyes and took a deep breath and felt his nerves calming. He fell onto the chair behind him and held onto the phone as if it was actually her.

"I am sorry" he finally spoke a in a broken voice.  

"Come and get me Arnav Ji" she appealed as she broke into muffled sobs as she tried to cover her mouth with her dupatta.

That was all he needed to hear, there was nothing left to say.  His Khushi was calling him and the only thing that mattered to him was reaching her at the speed of light.

Guys I will soon be inactive for sometime and will try my best to update my FF and SS. So dont forget to share your word as it means a lot!

Love
Belli

Edited by Carabelli5 - 24 August 2012 at 12:32am

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13simron...farha451288Hema_guptaLoveArhiForevershubhadaranearjuhi_143cappacuinoaayushikumararshianbunnyneena2000zunaishaHemaSuryarambamalcuppycake11hiraahMONAKARANpinkswansamzaheersham24Mahaha26KajenAllDaWayjanetdennisbhavs_gid03cutie13Prem4everRamshazarlish18suveenasterDreamer-89os112801Devilwayschahat128brinny--SKALOVE--Archu61Armelaabby2181tracy1191AllSmiles86kiddy-kavya7537MAnuLovesBarunTRND86shruthiruchsshona231289dorindakatelbsitwArshiluvu27Roses_ZaYakhusharnavsimransmilytokyoFirst_Lightthiyamappyifsaal044smileysmifamiyatanvi_arshiDilLoveRomanceRandomGirltinsel_akiraSim96arushi05RareAngelMissAsian1DAlicevidya.sanjaymizzraksha712saavan_lovernorishasivatharshini-Misek-Charmz_58-Manal.A-N0306Hina69riyarAliya_hzsnarhi101swtsamJaan_ArshiArshi1195nazibahsmatkshubhangisarozzsarita_barunpran28671Chasbyrk2127..Prii1994..RafaheliBewakoofsana11momo121..Divya..deeswarnacaskerrupzloveurechupamaypranayrocking meenusamia19sikhni_-zozo-udaymanyata07Amti4umeenalumaHot.Pink.Heelsfarheen75MsDramaQueenLyssaPie--MISHTEE--Pr1yankasummaiyasayed-Cheeni-HansaNDiva_Akorshiuswahfreya123drunkiiebabeMrMrsChiping.-Roshini-soharajas0308-ElmoFuj-ranogillpup03mishti_17dumasDownhill-Rehnuma-

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
RES

I do not completely suck! BOOYEAH!

EDIT:

I'm phirst I'm phirst! Go Shweta! Go Shweta! Go Shweta!
My faith in humanity has been restored.

KYA HUA KHUSHI KO!?!?

THAT BLOODY BITCHASHA!!!

She and Shyamu should so date each other! Jodi made in heaven! And they can honeymoon in Tihar Jail!

This can't happen. WHY DO YOU LOVE VAMPS!!

Sigh... What happened to my poor Saheli! :'(

UPDATE SOON. IDCARE if your gonna be inactive.
And the update was short too. Hmph.

MERI KHUSHI KO KAA HUI GAWA!!!!

Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 24 August 2012 at 12:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Penknife...Carabelli5-zozo-

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

RES

I do not completely suck! BOOYEAH!
LOL Stalking like  BOSS!LOL

..Shweta..

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Res

Can I unres tomorrow please?

--unres

after almost a year

idk if ur writing anymore or not... but great work on this one..Embarrassed

Edited by -zozo- - 25 June 2013 at 10:45am

Carabelli5

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
very interesting story... :)

Carabelli5

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Loved it. Very mean of you to leave us with such an intriguing end when you are going to be inactive for a while.
Eagerly awaiting the next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5pup03

Go to top