Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
ARNAVVV, Go After HERRR, She Is In DANGERRR πŸ₯Ί
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update Belli!

I see you changed the title... *strokes Belli's imaginary beard* 

But I know you must've changed it for a purpose!

Ooohh looks like Natasha is some bitch!
Real shit is about to go down with Natasha and Shyam together!

LOL Shweta's wedding!

Do update soon Belli! <3
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

Dishu your invited too!

INVITED?
Who said I needed an invitation? I probably will show up at your honeymoon too as you and my jijaji's private bar tendor/maid/other stuff πŸ˜†

Because, the party don't start till I walk in. πŸ˜Ž
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

INVITED?

Who said I needed an invitation? I probably will show up at your honeymoon too as you and my jijaji's private bar tendor/maid/other stuff πŸ˜†

Because, the party don't start till I walk in. πŸ˜Ž

Honeymoon bhi heheheheh😳! I hope Arnav lets her get married WAIT PHOR THE NEXT UPDATEπŸ˜‰
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Honeymoon bhi heheheheh😳! I hope Arnav lets her get married WAIT PHOR THE NEXT UPDATEπŸ˜‰

I better have a hot husband.😳
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awe some update..yet very smll yar read it in half an hour but it was great..the way you shows kushis and arnav emotion it was remarakable..plz add me in to your budyd list and do pm me:D
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Hey "Bootiful" People,

Here is the next update. Don't have much to say about this before you read. I shall meet you down below!

Chapter 3
Lonely Nights

The room was empty and on the bed laid an envelope that read

"For My Laad Governor"

He quickly grabbed the envelop in his hand tore it up. And began to read it

Arnav Ji,

Sorry that I had to leave without telling you, but you left me no choice. I don't want your work to suffer due to me. I promise to take care of myself and my baby. Bua Ji is leaving with me and we will be back in three days. Please take care of yourself, and  don't' forget to take your medicine on time. And don't miss us too much.

Khushi  

He stood baffled with the letter in his hand.

He paced the room in frustration and finally sat down on the bed

"KHUSHI" he called out in a whimsical tone

"Why do you have to be so stubborn? And you expect me to not miss you!" he began talking to himself.

Arnav got up in anger determined to pack his bags and go to Lucknow after her. He pulled open the closet and there laid another note,

"Khushi" he involuntarily said

He opened it up to read

"Don't even think about it. Change your cloth and go to sleep. And I hope you had dinner already"

Arnav could not help but smile at the innocence of his crazy wife. But that was not going to stop him he was about to pull out his shirts that his phone went off and her name flashed on the screen.

He quickly answered

"Khushi, what the? Where are you right now? And you called this late are you feeling OK!? I told you..." but she cut him off

"Arnav ji I am absolutely fine! Please relax. I have called only to let you know that I have reached Shweta's house. I don't want you to worry about me"

"I can't do that Khushi" he said choking on his words

"Please Arnav Ji. Promise me you will." She requested

"Forh my sake"

"Fine! But promise me that you will take care of yourself. I hope you packed all your medicine. And promise me if you need anything, anything at all call me no matter what time of the day it is." He ordered

"Ji Laad Governor ji, Ab mein jao"

"Pagal" he replied

Arnav laid on the bed unable to sleep. He turned to her side of the bed running his hand on her pillow. He brought the pillow to his chest and hugged it tight. He could smell her floral scent and it provided him a strange comfort.

"I guess it's just you and me for the next three days" he mumbled into the pillow

Arnav woke up to her Good morning message that brought the warmest smile on his face. He quickly got ready for office and left early as he had an important meeting to attend. As he reached his office his secretary informed him he had a visitor.

"Send her in" ordered an infuriated Arnav

"Hi ASR" greeted Natasha in her sassy voice

"Why are you here?" he replied in a cold tone without lifting his face from his file.

"Look ASR I am here to apologize, I really am sorry about everything that happened" She said faking earnestly.

Arnav still unaffected remained seated as she continued

"Look ASR lets be professional about this, cant we just forget everything that has happened and continue on with this deal. I hope you still remember how important this merger is for both our companies" she said in a persuading manner.

"Fine, let's be professional about this. The deal is still on as long as you Ms. Kapoor can remain in your limits. I will see in the meeting we had scheduled for this week, I do hope you are ready?"

"I am very pleased!" she said bringing out her hand for a shake which Arnav took in coldly and shook.

"Sanka Devi there is a call for you!" yelled out Bua ji as Khushi was busy chatting away with Shweta.

"Ai Bua ji" she screamed

"Hello"

"Enjoying the wedding functions?  I hope your own marriage does not fall apart Khushi Kumari Gupta in your absence"  

"Who is this?" Screamed a very scared Khushi but the line dropped.

Khushi decided to ignore the call but soon saw a message from an unknown sender she immediately clicked open. Cold sweats began to take over her body as all her insecurities came back to life. Her knees began to feel week and involuntary tears rolled down her cheeks.

Sorry for the cliffhanger i promise to update soon[1]! This was necessary to move the story forward
So what did u think?

[1] Shweta I hope you dont hate me. I DEMAND A LIY UPDATE ASAP. 😈
Edited by Carabelli5 - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
RES

I'll update if you give into my conditions. πŸ˜†
And I'm e-slapping my mom for even THINKING I could hate her.

I'll unres later. My battery is like dying.

UNRES

OK I COULDNT HELP IT!

THAT NATASHA IS A BLOODY !@#$!$%  BITCH!
SHE IS SUCH A s**t AND A BLOODY wh**e!

Sorry I had to. I HATE VAMPS. HATE EM LIKE NO TOMORROW.

Can I be the one who kills her in the end?
Plj. Naw its ok lol! I don't want to be a criminal. Even in your stories lol πŸ˜†

I mean Olo πŸ˜‰

"Don't even think about it!" πŸ˜† Khushi knows her hubby so well! The notes were cute!

The phone conversation was awwtastic.

And the way he talked to his pillow!! AWW! All I can say is when I get married (which is hopefully soon in your story) I want my husband to miss me that much and talk to his pillow. I love the way Arnav loves Khushi in your story!!!

That phone call 😑 Let me just not say anything or I'll be banned from IFπŸ˜†

Lemme guess, Khushi's gonna hear Natasha go all crazy stripper on Arnav through phone and its gonna sound like ASR and Bitchasha were both into it.

Sigh... All I can conclude from this is I want an update soon.

And phine, I'll update LIY. Only cuz I love you and want you to update your stories! πŸ€—

-Shwetzy

Muah <3
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Updated my comment despite battery on deathbed! OLO! LOWE YOU MUMMY! GN! MUAH!
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

RES

I'll update if you give into my conditions. πŸ˜†
And I'm e-slapping my mom for even THINKING I could hate her.

I'll unres later. My battery is like dying.

UNRES

OK I COULDNT HELP IT!

THAT NATASHA IS A BLOODY !@#$!$%  BITCH!
SHE IS SUCH A s**t AND A BLOODY wh**e!

Sorry I had to. I HATE VAMPS. HATE EM LIKE NO TOMORROW.

Can I be the one who kills her in the end?
Plj. Naw its ok lol! I don't want to be a criminal. Even in your stories lol πŸ˜†

I mean Olo πŸ˜‰

"Don't even think about it!" πŸ˜† Khushi knows her hubby so well! The notes were cute!

The phone conversation was awwtastic.

And the way he talked to his pillow!! AWW! All I can say is when I get married (which is hopefully soon in your story) I want my husband to miss me that much and talk to his pillow. I love the way Arnav loves Khushi in your story!!!

That phone call 😑 Let me just not say anything or I'll be banned from IFπŸ˜†

Lemme guess, Khushi's gonna hear Natasha go all crazy stripper on Arnav through phone and its gonna sound like ASR and Bitchasha were both into it.

Sigh... All I can conclude from this is I want an update soon.

And phine, I'll update LIY. Only cuz I love you and want you to update your stories! πŸ€—

-Shwetzy

Muah <3

ONE THING I LOVE MORE THAN WRITING ABSOLUTELY BITCHY UPDATES
READING YOUR COMMENTS! YOU make me feel like 😈<<<< yes this guy and you how much that pleases me. yes u are gonna get marred VERY SOON to this smiley 😎. LOL!

You are mY BESTEST FRIEND, READER, DAUGHTER in the UNIVERSE.

BOOO YEAH ***tripple backflip** you are updating LIY With my Gracie Aunty+ Red Sari