wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Salman, Katrina make a wonderful pair: Shah Rukh

ITT Tech - Official Site  www.ITT-Tech.eduAssociate, Bachelor Degree Programs  Browse Programs Now & Learn More.
|Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on emailPrint
Agencies : Mumbai, Mon Aug 06 2012, 18:32 hrs
Salman and Katrina

Shah Rukh Khan may share a cold vibe with Salman Khan but he finds 'Dabangg' star's pairing with Katrina Kaif "wonderful" in 'Ek Tha Tiger'.

"I don't know about the chemistry. But they make a wonderful pair. They have done films together and I wish them luck," Shahrukh said when asked about the chemistry of Salman and Katrina in their soon-to-be-released film 'Ek Tha Tiger'.

This is for fourth time when Salman and Katrina are coming together on silver screen after 'Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya', 'Partner' and 'Yuvraj'.

"It is very nice...they (Salman and Katrina) have done movies together in the past. I think chemistry is a too deeper word, that was created by media. Even Kajol and I had issues with (the word) chemistry," SRK said on the sidelines of Tag Heuer event, for which he has been brand ambassador since decade.

"It has taken me years to understand what this chemistry is. When I came back with 20 years of work, you keep asking me about this chemistry...it is so loosely used," he added.

Directed by Kabir Khan, 'Ek Tha Tiger' is a romantic-action thriller. Produced by Yash Raj Films, the movie releases on August 15.

ITT Tech - Official Site Convenient Schedules, Over 130  Locations. Browse New Programs.www.ITT-Tech.eduTata Consultancy Services Be certain about your results,  partnership & leadership.TCS.com/Becertain

Tags: shahrukh khan and salman khangood pairshares a good chemistrybollywood news 
|Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on email

Reader's Comments | Post a comment

Be the first to comment.

Post your Comment

Name:
Email:
Title:
Maximum characters allowed      
Comment:
Enter image text
Answer: 
Refresh
NLPCaptcha

I agree to the terms of use.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why suddenly ?? Salman ka name = phokat ka publicity πŸ˜•. Uuf
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Why suddenly ?? Salman ka name = phokat ka publicity πŸ˜•. Uuf

I too think its to grab headlines
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No offence...but he is the most fakest Khan IMO!!!
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
at the tag heuer he was questioned by the reporter on Sal-Kat n tats y he replied...no phookat ka publicity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thinkj SRK is ready to do frndship again with salman...but how the arrogant salman will agree for this?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
When SRK refuses to talk about Salman he is jealous, when he does he is looking for free publicity. As if he isnt capable to garnering publicity himself. πŸ€ͺ
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

When SRK refuses to talk about Salman he is jealous, when he does he is looking for free publicity. As if he isnt capable to garnering publicity himself. πŸ€ͺ

i agreeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wat_up thumbnail
Well i dont really care why he said it lol because hes right SaL-KaT rock
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Was gonna say the same thing πŸ˜†

He's the bad guy irrespective of what he says or does... What a world πŸ€£