Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

HAppily bid adieu 2old nbt Happily embrace new NBT (Page 3)

sim_ran Senior Member
sim_ran
sim_ran

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kranti90

Originally posted by Jaynragz

Originally posted by fariya94

agreed with u...m loving the current track..

More beautiful moments to come :))) And you know what cvs don't have to rack their brains, cos these are everyday simple moments easy to write and loved by everyone.. Its going to get lovelier by the episode Embarrassed Aur jab screen par written content nibhaaya jaayega toh aur bhi nikhar ka aayega,,,aur MM toh poocho hi mat they have already fit into the moould perfectly..Mohan na lagtey hue bhi itna accha papa ban raha just cos he loves Megha , its so cute.. Nanhi has a hot dada..other kids have uncleji dads

i love the lines in pink! heheClap 
N no other kids Dad is as cool as our Monu... N Nanhi calls her new papa spiderman...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kranti90Jay_tapori

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Any sweetness with overdose sure leads to sugar sickness! As you all said we have had enough of NBT original! Now let's enjoy the extended version of NBT! If only we give way with open minds shall we able to enjoy the moments! In the name of old NBT let us not close ourselves by not welcoming the new changes coming our way! We might miss the real fun in the process of not accepting the fact and may be we wud miss the real moments even they come to us in thr original form 'cos at one point we might not know what we really want LOL

Kunal-Akanksha can really bring wonders as Mohan-Megha! Let us help them help us enjoy the show! I seriously enjoy talking with you gals n' guys (not sure any guy is here Wink) and sharing my thoughts!

NBT and After NBT moments! Thanks to all for the wonderful posts... Hope we drive through a successful show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976Jay_tapori_SilentSoul_

blmadhuri Goldie
blmadhuri
blmadhuri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Very well written...Agree with u CompletelyThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_taporiSenpoo

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
baney raho NBt par I expect fantastic scenes in Nepal..After all i believe if u r happy happiness will  come to you.. because happiness wants to go where happiness is
1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
word
JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Agree with ur very words, very nice post
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. Completely agree with ya. I always said that its no point to cry over the spilled milk. Instead, let us all gather the treasured moments in our hearts cause it's the journey which matters the most, not the destination and I'm loving the episodes so far. Last night's episode was good as well with Mohan-Addu nok jhok, Mohan-Jiji interaction, honeymoon planning, Guru's 'main Renu bhabhi thodi hoon', Mohan being the ideal beta of Vyas family...Nepal toh jaayenge, so not bothered about the precap for now! :D

Edited by -Bidzie- - 08 August 2012 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Listen, I too try to become mindless and enjoy ..I know KK and AS are doing their best ...I try to watch just for them  ...but then no matter how hard I try , they promptly show Ridhima after every MM scene , as if they are worried that we may forget her and their atom bomb wont work work when they throw it ... Agree the past cannot come back , so let them show us a fresh track..  if they want,they can just wrap up the Ridz bit and give us some peaceful weeks before the show winds up in Oct as some are saying ... then I too would enjoy in Nepal with MMSmile

this is not to crib ...I am all for KKK and AS ...and all others who are working hard ...
I too think KKK is brilliant ...but I am scared that CV's will keep torturing with Ridhima again and again... everytime I try to enjoy MM , she lands up - not just in my memory but in the scene as well...you think you will enjoy Nepal ? well , i am afraid that not just Ridhima truth , Ridhima herself is also going to Nepal ...woh regsiter mein sign kar rahi thi naa? travel agent ka thaa shaayad, tabhi toh renu wahaan thi...

Anyways, good that all of you are enjoying , I am happy for you and feels good to see your happy posts

Cheers!
VJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index