HAppily bid adieu 2old nbt Happily embrace new NBT

Posted: 11 years ago
  Fine Things don't remain constant.Change is the only thing which is constant.Since childhood we mix up the two and derive our own conclusions. So friends, INSTEAD  of cribbing or Hoping that OLD will return. Lets move forward with the show. Lets make the best of what is given to us. Personally I am liking this new track. Marriage , kids, however inappropriate it is.I am loving it. Auntyji types or career woman types, homeliness secretly everyone yearns for. And NBT is giviing it out beautifully now. Yesterday's episode was one of the best.Lets brush Aside Ridzie angle, lets stop chanting he is a bigamist and enjoy the show like a show. Without delving too deep and judging too much. Let us not be bitter to the Cvs , damage has been done and this is NEW NBT, now enjoy a New NBT like a fresh new piece of life. 
          I remember a dialogue from HDDCS where Ash is told to leave off "her past times with Salman"its like sand, when you open your hand there will be nothing. So enjoy this like a show. According to me, in the limited story and script option, both the actors and cvs are doing a wonderful job to recreate magic, yes albiet a different kind. So stop clinging to old NBT , that was magicl while it lasted for a hundred episodes. Next hundred lets enjoy Kunal, Akanksha and their putting up superlative performances.
                       Let us not break the hausla of channel or the actors. keep loving NBT and keep posting. Let us take NBT back to CM rating of five to start with.So ab OLD NBT chodo, yeh enjoy karo.In case you want to watch episodes , you tube kisliye hai :)) 
       KUnal was splendid in his crying .So was Akanksha in her reassurance to him in his insecurity.According to me , NBT still has its essence intact and is leagues ahead of any other show ..even now.. even now yes I say that BUT IT STILL IS ..  It is one show that will balance the auntiji uncleji likings and the younger generation likings and don't even get me started how much grans love this show.So hey you all, smile and post lots. Silent members I am talking to you also :)
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
agree with u word for word!! so true! change is the only thing we cannot change in the world. 😊😊😊 i feel watever direction NBT may take.. kunal and aakanksha will always keep us glued to the show!
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Fine Things don't remain constant.Change is the only thing which is constant.Since childhood we mix up the two and derive our own conclusions. So friends, INSTEAD  of cribbing or Hoping that OLD will return. Lets move forward with the show. Lets make the best of what is given to us. Personally I am liking this new track. Marriage , kids, however inappropriate it is.I am loving it. Auntyji types or career woman types, homeliness secretly everyone yearns for. And NBT is giviing it out beautifully now. Yesterday's episode was one of the best.Lets brush Aside Ridzie angle, lets stop chanting he is a bigamist and enjoy the show like a show. Without delving too deep and judging too much. Let us not be bitter to the Cvs , damage has been done and this is NEW NBT, now enjoy a New NBT like a fresh new piece of life. 
          I remember a dialogue from HDDCS where Ash is told to leave off "her past times with Salman"its like sand, when you open your hand there will be nothing. So enjoy this like a show. According to me, in the limited story and script option, both the actors and cvs are doing a wonderful job to recreate magic, yes albiet a different kind. So stop clinging to old NBT , that was magicl while it lasted for a hundred episodes. Next hundred lets enjoy Kunal, Akanksha and their puuting up superlative performances.
                       Let us not break the hausla of channel or the actors. keep loving NBT and keep posting. Let us take NBT back to CM rating of five to start with.So ab OLD NBT chodo, yeh enjoy karo.In case you want to watch episodes , you tube kisliye hai :)) 
       KUnal was splendid in his crying .So was Akanksha in her reassurance to him in his insecurity.According to me , NBT still has its essence intact and is leagues ahead of any other show ..even now.. even now yes I say that BUT IT STILL IS ..  It is one show that will balance the auntiji uncleji likings and the younger generation likings and don't even get me started how much grans love this show.So hey you all, smile and post lots. Silent members I am talking to you also :)
agree with you completely
Agree with you completely πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by kranti90

agree with u word for word!! so true! change is the only thing we cannot change in the world. 😊😊😊 i feel watever direction NBT may take.. kunal and aakanksha will always keep us glued to the show!
Yes they
 always give us expected excellence these days πŸ‘and encouragement is deserved by them totally from us :)
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
nicely written...i tooo agree with you...lets enjoy this new life of MM ...love NBT...
I am toh already dreaming of A honeymoon in Nepal NBT style πŸ˜ An evening in kathmandoo MM moments with kids disturbing at precise pointsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shamil

πŸ˜†

Aur hum tumhaarey spoofiya lutf bhi uthaaengey..double mazaa πŸ˜†
agreed with u...m loving the current track..
Agree lets enjoy meghan new life