Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal as Rich person ??? NO :P

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Many ppl didn't like the first epi post leap , many were disappointed 

But i loved the Episode Big smile

its a daily soap so i don't go into much details that why no progress in his professional career was shown etc , why Chopras wr still like that etc ect etc ... I loved the way they showed he still loves Siddhi and he is aimless bcz siddhi left him 

but also I wld have loved if they wld have shown him growing in his professional life too but I don't want him to turn that rich ...i Want him to do a job but Want to see him as middle class man only 

in that look , in that house only ...thats the USP of prichay ...I won't like to see Kunal in suits every day in big bungalows ( i see them everyday in other shows Sleepy ) 

and we won';t be able to see that awesome chemistry of Father-son if they will show Kunal so rich ...that father son bonding , akele hum akele tum kind ...or what we saw today ... Halwa scene ... Anand Sr Daantofying his father scene Embarrassed 

and yah Gaurav is back ...someone mentioned in another thread why he is not regretting ...but thing is why they need to show him regretting after 9 years ?  ... whatever he supposed to do he must have done when Lollypop kicked him out of her house long time back 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_DeepShadowarabicaparadigm-Hima-SV_20-MariaMars-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I am amazed at how fast the storyline of Parichay changes (from what we read in the newspaper and on other entertainment sites)... Just goes to show that very little thought and planning is given to the episodes... which is quite evident in what we see on TV @ 9:30 IST!!!

I loved the father-son relationship! It has been portrayed well... And hope to see some "wow" moments/scenes in this relationship!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowparadigmSV_20-Hima-TheRowdiest

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
The episode was an ok one. I did like the father-son bond, liked the Anand Chopra.. the kid did a good job. Seema-Anand bonding was also a treat to watch!! I don't care about the Chopra mother anymore.. Veena is sickening for me and I even don't look forward to Veena-Kunal scenes now. I am extremely happy that Kunal and the witch are not married.. what a relief that is!!! Only main drawback for me was Kunal being highly irresponsible in front of his kid. Ok, he need not be rich but atleast hold a steady job to afford and pay for his child's needs. What is he teaching his kid? Kunal promised to take care of Anokhi and Ishani during EMA track.. he never paid a paisa for their needs and now Gaurav is again paying for even Anand's school. A little too much for me. Felt bad that all that Siddhi taught him during the past one year of the episodes just blew with the wind and her making such a big sacrifice and rotting in jail for so many years had no meaning at all. Oh yeah.. the witch slithering in Sinal's bedroom is way too irritating though I liked Kunal's attitude towards her. Can't wait for her deeds to be exposed! Rich-Anand iteraction wasDead

So, for me, the episode was 6/10!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriDeepShadowstuti123

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I just managed to squeeze time to watch the episode and  I agree, showing Kunal as a rich, successful lawyer would have made NO sense at all because time and again, every character in the show, including Kunal himself has emphasized on the importance of Siddhi in his life and it definitely is reasonable for his world to fall apart after Siddhi left him because she was and will be the SOLE stabilizing factor in his life. And yes, the business suited, rich as hell protagonists living in mansions can be found in every second show, so I'm glad they retained the normal, middle class living in the show. Same house, same characters, same dressing style...I think I liked that aspect of this leap the most and oh the new interiors of Kunal and Siddhi's bedroom also looked nice..:P

The episode itself was strictly average though due to being overtly melodramatic and a complete copy paste of the first episode a year ago. Kunal boxing crap was so cringe inducing that I had to fast forward most of it. And I definitely question Kunal's status as a parent. God knows how his kid turned out so perfect when all the father does is get drunk and beaten up in front of him :S, must be Siddhi's genes or some very good upbringing by rest of the Chopra clan. Kunal and Anand's bond is sweet although it should bloom further in the upcoming episodes. It was sad seeing Siddhi having to suffer for so long though. Rest of the Chopras, Seema, Raj, Veena all seem the same which is great, expect Veena is back to being super annoying. Kharcha King Gaurav is back, I wonder what/where/how he will bring in his favourite topic ...lolz. But well the best part of the entire episode was Kunal rebuking Richa who is just so thick skinned that even after Kunal denying any possibility of a relation with her, she continues to loiter around him, his house and his child. Ughhh!

I'm expecting a few more episodes such as this one but the next high point in the story will only come around when Kunal and Siddhi run into each other...Now that will be something worth watching :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytri-Hima-stuti123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top