•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guys there are more than 1000's of people in IF who don't know how to speak hindi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i am one of thm 😭😭😭😭

people post, comments, spoiler etc... in hindi ( some of them ) but half of the IF fans don't even get a word they say 😭😭😭😭😭😭

plz plz plzzz from now on type everything you say in english 😃😃
ppl will understand everything you say 😃 but if u post it in hindi some won't get what ur saying nd they won't like/comment ur posts

so plzzz type wateva u wanna say in hindi 😃

Edited by darksydeangel - 11 years ago
i'm french so indi very difficult for me but ipk is ipk i have to deal with that
plz plz plzzz from now on type everything you say in hindi 😃😃

lol yr post is somewat confusing dear...i can understand hindi most of the time...but hv some difficulty reading them even when hindi words are written in english...so y will they post everything in hindi ðŸ˜•

I'm american originally moroccan and i speak only arabic and english but i love ipk but i have to wait for english subtitle
Originally posted by dushturain

plz plz plzzz from now on type everything you say in hindi 😃😃

lol yr post is somewat confusing dear...i can understand hindi most of the time...but hv some difficulty reading them even when hindi words are written in english...so y will they post everything in hindi ðŸ˜•

lolz i meant to say " type everything you say in english " 😆 
btw i didn't say they post everything in hindi... i said some of thm 😃
Half Persian, half Italian, I know some hindi words (Google is great, yaar! as well as I have an East Indian friend, who is beginning to hate me as I am always bothering her about the hindi words and I will phone her at any time of the day or night to discuss IPK, yah call me crazy!) but if there are no subtitles, IPK is lost on me, but I only watch for the two hotties, Sanaya and Barun (just forward if they are not there!) IF is great, because I pick up a lot from it, Came by it through error, too. Thank-you IF and it's members! Looked up on Google, where else, it's my best friend, since I got hooked on IPK)  the song, lyrics and translation of the song Kushi is going to sing to Arnav. Wonder why he'll be mad at her?