Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

to All FF/OS writers

aanandi2003 Groupbie
aanandi2003
aanandi2003

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Hello All FF/OS Writers,

Lately we have been reading some OS which are almost like Por* stories. This is public forum and we have all ages of people reading the posts. Please don't mess up this forum.
IPKKND is light romance, comedy and intense love story not a third class vulgar romantic story.

Top of it, if the actors do read such FF/OS, just imagine how do they feel, they will think all fans are very cheap. When we imagine two real life actors in two beautiful characters and you write such stories about them how embarrassing it looks like.

I know some people from this forum will say everybody has their opinion, but please raise your opinion if it is not offending others, if not please stop it.
I have read one OS (don't remember the name) which has bathtub romance etc etc. so cheesy...

My only request is don't write stories which can embarrass the actors and readers.

Not sure how many of you will agree with me but this my opinion. "Give respect to the personal lives of actors"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhirami777mohanadevi15..Raizada..Manisha.Simz786-aparna-

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Not sure about the actors actually reading it,
but if you have a problem with reading such content work then im sure you will be aware of the fact that when writers do write their stories and like to add in such content then they will warn us in advance(something like mature content etc..) all stories come with this(as i am aware so far)
My advice would be just dont read it if you know its going to contain such content..

P.S. no offence intended or insults etc.. Just purely what i think :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraPhoenixAddie07waterunder11

aanandi2003 Groupbie
aanandi2003
aanandi2003

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

but if you have a problem with reading such content work then im sure you will be aware of the fact that when writers do write their stories and like to add in such content then they will warn us in advance(something like mature content etc..) all stories come with this(as i am aware so far)
My advice would be just dont read it if you know its going to contain such content..

as you are not sure actors are actually reading it or not...then take it as they are reading it...

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aanandi2003

Originally posted by mayabegum

as you are not sure actors are actually reading it or not...then take it as they are reading it...

Oh okay didnt know they actually read our postsConfused

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
they do have warnings on them usually..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayabegum

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Just to clarify one teeny weeny point. Fan Fictions are based on characters. Not actors. Arnav and Khushi. Not Barun and Sanaya. So I really don't see any situation where the actors have to take offense.

And yes, there are usually warnings on the FFs so it is a reader's discretion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraPhoenixAddie07mayabegumrushshri

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I cudnt agree more with u
im ju so pissed of with it too
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
My evry such writing comes wid a warning n if u don't like don't read. We know well wat to write n wat not. There r many writers who gv warning like me. This is public forum of all genre. We never write smthg which is not acceptable. We know well how much is acceptable n a plus we gv warning too. Plz u don't wanna read, f9 wid it but u can't take away the pleasure of reading whoever finds it intresting.

There r many who wait n demand.

Regarding actors, we don't write on Barun n Sanaya, we write on fictional characters arhi. So there is no point of raising this issue dat dey will hv a problem wid it. Wen u talk abt romance physical proximity bound to happen. We r dealing wid a passionate intense love story not sm sibling story.

Edited by rushshri - 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraPhoenixAddie07mayabegum

Go to top