Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Moments With KaSh|They Both Screamed|Page 7 (Page 7)

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wheee

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
wowww...loved ittt
LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
wow that was super hot 
loved it
n plzzz continue helpless soon
LoveArsh Goldie
LoveArsh
LoveArsh

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Amazing one shot it was so hot do cont soon :)
FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
edited page 6 <3
love you :$
teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
dil maaange moreee
kritika_24 IF-Dazzler
kritika_24
kritika_24

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
hot hot hot hot hot hot hottt
awesome!!!!!!!!! i luvvd each and evry bit of it dearo! ur doin a gr8 wrk!!
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
They Both Screamed

It has been exactly one hour, twenty-seven minutes and thirteen seconds since Armaan had been waiting for Shilpa to arrive. He had specifically told her to leave her home early to avoid the rush hour. He knew that she would make that exact excuse.

Armaan began tapping his feet impatiently and made the habit of constantly checking his watch every five minutes.

"Oh come on! Where the hell is she?" he complained.

Not able to wait any longer, he called her. The monotone ring exasperated him. Armaan was about to speak when the operator for the voice mail spoke. He shut his mouth and hung up.

Armaan put his head down on the hard table and began to silently curse.

After fifteen more minutes, Armaan sprung up and stormed out of the building.

Armaan stomped his way up the stairs and threw open the doors to his room. There, he saw Shilpa sitting down in front of the mirror, applying some blush.

"Armaan! Armaan, I'm so sorry!" She spun around, with brush still in hand. "Woh Mrs. Mehra hai na, woh ghar par aa gayi thi. And you know ki once she starts, she just doesn't shut up!" She rambled.

Armaan knew that she was trying to buy her way out of this, but he wasn't going to let her go that easy.

"Shilpa, two hours." He held up two fingers. "I waited two hours for you over there. And you couldn't tell her that you had to go somewhere?" He held up a hand preventing her from speaking. "Yes, I know her but I know you even better Shilpa."

Armaan leaned down close to the woman seated before him, allowing her to have a clear visual as to just how furious he is.

She gulped. "Ar-Armaan…" Shilpa slowly stood up before he was able to shout at her some more. "Look… I know that you're mad…"

"Ha! Mad?" Armaan caught Shilpa by the arms and shook her. "Mad doesn't even comes close to what I'm feeling right now." He growled.

"Then why don't you tell me how you feel." Shilpa gazed deeply into his eyes while she slid her hand down to his inner thighs.

She instantly felt the change in him as his legs shifted first away, then towards her touch.

She brought herself close to his ear and whispered, "Why don't you make me feel what you feel."

Armaan let out a groan as she bit his earlobe and squeezed his groin.

"Oh, you dirty little –" He winced as she squeezed harder.

Shilpa pulled away from him with a slick smile plastered on her face.

"If you want some, then you gotta earn it." She licked her ruby red lips.

She shoved him away and began to walk out when he grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bed. He pinned her so that her ass was being pierced by his erection.

"You don't deny me, woman." He pushed aside her chestnut hair and burrowed his face in the crook of her neck.

Shilpa let out a cry underneath him. Armaan swiftly unzipped her body-plastering black dress and slid it down her white flesh. He cupped her luscious breasts underneath her as he slid the dress off of her. Shilpa gasped in shock as his cold hands came into full contact with her fiery body. Armaan's lips dotted her back while his hands hungrily roamed around her body.

The dress tossed onto the ground, Shilpa attempted to turn around. However, he kept a tight grip on her and kept her down. Unknown to him, she elbowed him in the stomach and made the turn she was desperately trying to make. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled on his lower lip with her teeth hard, until they bled. She grinned while he screamed. He pulled at her hair eliciting a laugh from her.

"You can't hurt me." She spoke in a small ominous voice.

Her red fingernail trailed down his cheekbone to his neck where she began to pierce him. He winced before he pushed her down again and placed himself on top her waist.

"Let's see about that." He mumbled before he bit into her neck.

Shilpa rapidly ripped off his clothes and began to leave her print on him. Their motions became a blur as their naked bodies devoured each other and marked their territories over every inch. Armaan's back was covered with red scratch marks while Shilpa's breasts became red and sore. Clothing crumpled and sheets fell off. Moisture and humidity encompassed every particle found in the room. Groans, moaning and screams echoed and bounced off the walls.

Armaan exhibited his power as he thrusts in and out while she moaned.

Shilpa dominates as she buckles her hips against his while he groans.

They both screamed into the deep black of the night, attempting to show their supremacy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

r_hyderi8peachgirlzarishkhanLoveArshkritika_24LiveLaughLove..m4manjuteenorchidLaddoo.Phaddooajuswa19

Go to top