Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
She Finally Realized What She Always Wanted

He gripped her hand tightly, wanting to pour out all his fury in his hold. Yeah, he had acted. So what if he had to lie about committing suicide? He had just wanted to know if she cared about him. Judging by the way she bolted out the terrace door and towards him, yeah she did care. She cared a lot. But her ego refused to let her admit that. She did not like being proven wrong. Especially not by him. Just the mere idea of him right for once, irked her to no end.

"Haath chodo." She clipped her words to show him just how angry she was. As if he cared.

Her small figure struggled against his body. Her hand wriggled against his, trying to find release. During her attempt, her hips kept brushing up against his. He clenched his jaw tight not liking how his body was threatening to betray him.

"Maine kaha haath chodo!" Riddhima yelled, her weakness revealing herself. She did not like being held down. It made her feel vulnerable and helpless.

Armaan simply tightened his hold on her even more. He pulled her up close towards him so that their bodies were pressed together. He felt his erection beginning to form.

"Pehle kaho tumhe farq parta hai." Armaan huskily whispered. He did not want to risk giving amplitude to his voice for fear it might crack.

Lust began to arouse him. He felt the softness of her arms in his sweaty hands. The young doctor wanted to move his hands elsewhere. Explore the hidden realms of this exotic and feisty beauty.

"Mujhe koi farq ni parta." Riddhima enunciated her words.

The tightness of his hands began to hurt her. She feared there will be a faint purple bruise around her wrist when he let go of her. She did not want to go into the tedious task of explaining to her older sister about how she got it.

Riddhima was quite surprised to feel his cool and minty breath wave over her face. She had to constantly remind herself that he is hurting her right now. She cannot possibly fall into his spell. There is no way that the close proximity between them can divert her mind off this.

"Farq nayi parta?" He asked, in that same husky tone that made her body want to shiver.

Armaan twisted her hand once more and completely pressed her against him. He was totally overcome with his arousal. Blood had rushed to his head and clouded his judgment. All he could see were her pink, lusciously full lips. See how they quivered ever so slightly whenever he spoke. She was wriggling desperately against him. Oh, how he wished she was quivering underneath him!

He brought his free hand and cupped her cheek. It felt hot underneath his cold touch. Goosebumps rose, and his erection hardened. Noticing how she trembled for that split second, he knew she felt it too.

"Nayi parta." She clenched.

Riddhima hated herself for trembling. She hated how her body was constantly betraying her for wanting to be with him intimately. For wanting the same pleasures that he had provided her that one night. She was haunted by him ever since. Every night she closed her eyes, all she could dream of was how things would have played out if she had not pushed him away. How things would have gone differently for them, if they had simply kissed.

When she found out about Armaan being with Muskaan, she freaked. She was scared that maybe he was being pleasured from someone else. That maybe she just wasn't good enough for him. But yet, somehow here he was revealing his pent-up frustration to her. Riddhima clearly felt his want and desire pressing up against her and honestly, she was scared. She had never been in this type of situation before. She didn't know what to do in a time like this. It was simply too complicated for her. Yet, somehow her body knew the answer as it kept pressing up against him. It ever so slightly kept brushing his manhood, making him squeeze her hand tightly every time she did so.

The hand that he had placed upon her cheek did absolutely nothing to calm down her nerves. She glowered at him for making her feel so.

Her breath hitched when he brought his head in closer to her. Riddhima almost pulled back away from him, but she just couldn't. She simply froze, rooted to her spot.

Armaan tangled his free hand in her hair to hold onto her and prevent her from moving away. His breathing fastened as he pulled her head close towards him. His tongue came out wanting to lick her mouth and devour her without a minute going to waste.

That was when lightning struck. Riddhima's mind was completely blown away by that single touch. It lasted for barely one second and yet she was taken away to a whole new dimension. All that had occurred in that second was his tongue touched her bottom lip. She dreaded what will happen when his lips touched hers.

Armaan felt electricity pulse through his entire body and make his heart pump even faster. He felt himself become harder than ever before. Pure desire, passion and lust dripped from his eyes and entire being. That one touch had made him become crazy.

Without any further hesitation, Armaan crushed his lips against hers. He molded them against hers, creating an unrevealed painting. Armaan felt Riddhima stiffen underneath him at first but soon enough she too couldn't resist. Her free hand slid up his chest, whisked past his cheekbone and clutched his raven-colored hair.

The activity between them was so foreign yet they knew exactly what they were doing. Their astonished minds took a seat back as their bodies took control. Armaan released his hold from her hand and replaced it with her hips. He sucked on her bottom lip trying to gain access to insider her mouth. His free hand tousled her and her green kameez trying to provoke her into doing what he desired. His icy cold hands removed her lab coat and flung it into a distant corner of the terrace. His cold hands trailed down her heated arms and entwined with her hands. Their fingers linked with each other's and their kiss deepened.

All their pent up sexual frustration was finally coming out. All the problems and misunderstandings they were encountering now seemed mindless and childish. They knew this was the solution to their problems. They needed to be with each other in order to solve them. Not neglect and avoid them.

Armaan lifted Riddhima up against his hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. His bulging manhood throbbed wanting to release its pent-up frustration as well. Not removing his lips from hers, Armaan walked over towards the ledge and sat down with his back against it. Riddhima broke apart from the kiss and took in deep heated breaths. She glanced up at Armaan's red face from under her lashes.

Her index finger trailed his jawline slowly raising goose bumps on him. Amused, she started nipping at his jaw, making him moan. He clenched her waist in his arms as she continued to pleasure him. Armaan decided not to do anything about his growing part as he knew Riddhima will only do something to make it become even larger.

Unconsciously, his icy hands found themselves sliding their way underneath Riddhima's kameez and touching her raging hot flesh. Riddhima gasped loudly upon the impact. Her doe-like eyes looked up into Armaan's, who was wondering if he had crossed the line. They remained like that for a minute or so, frozen; not knowing where their relationship will go from here. It was a make or break moment for the two young lovers.

Fortunately for Armaan, Riddhima made the decision for him when she softly pressed his lips against his. Relief washed over him as he relaxed into her touch. He cupped her face and deepened the kiss. He once sucked onto her bottom lip making her quiver. That small access was all he needed to quickly slide his tongue into her mouth and let her become a part of a whole new experience.

If Armaan thought he was going to dominate her in the battle of the tongues, then boy was he wrong! Riddhima played dirty as she squeezed him down under making him gasp in shock. She seized the opportunity and slid her own tongue into his mouth and wrestled with him. Her hands pulled at his hair while her hips rode up against his.

Armaan moaned incessantly as this new side of Riddhima's revealed herself to him. He had never predicted that the shy, quiet Riddhima had a wild aspect as well. Armaan slithered his hand back underneath her kameez and began stroking her skin. Riddhima trembled against his lips, when his freezing hands touched upon fresh hot flesh. He snaked his hands up her belly, slowly. Riddhima became tame in her fight and simply dwelled in the kiss. She violently trembled when his hands reached upon her breasts. She never had anyone touch her there before and was therefore highly excited. There was a little bit of fear but she knew that Armaan wouldn't do anything that she wouldn't like. She trusted him enough to know that.

As he played with her mounds and sent shivers down her spine, Riddhima summoned up the courage to play with his. If she felt comfortable enough to allow him to, then so should he right? When Riddhima first touched him there he stopped. He wasn't quite sure if Riddhima was doing it willingly or because of some sort of pressure.

Armaan lifted her chin so that he could look into her deep pools of hazel. 

"Riddhima...you do know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Riddhima nodded her head.

"Armaan..." She whispered. "I...I want to... be a part of you,"

In that instant, Riddhima felt a huge load come off her chest. Her mind suddenly became clear as she finally realized what she had always wanted. She knew perfectly well knew that Armaan was the one man that she ever truly loved. But she just didn't know how to prove that to him. Armaan would always be finding some romantic way or another to profess his love for her but she couldn't simply because she didn't know how. However this was the one that she held very close to her heart. There could possibly be no other bigger proclamation than giving up her virginity to him. The fact that Armaan knew this as well and would honor this decision of hers, made it even more special.

The romantic lover cupped her face in his hands to make her look directly into his eyes.

"Hey, look here," He whispered. Armaan flashed his dimpled smile seeing Riddhima's hazel eyes. "And we will get there, when we're ready. But as of right now... I don't want you to feel any kind of pressure." With his thumb, he wiped away the lone tear that fell out of her eye. "I just want you to know that I love you. And my love for you is not so selfish that it will ask of you to do things that you will never want to do."

Riddhima placed her hands on Armaan's.

"I'm so sorry Armaan," Her voice cracked as more tears spilled.

"Shhh... It's alright." He rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you Armaan," Riddhima confessed upon his lips before engulfing them.

Armaan reciprocated his feelings by pouring all his passion, desire, love, care, craving and want into their kiss. Riddhima, sitting upon Armaan's hip, pressed her chest against his not wanting to create any distances.

Clutching onto each other, they remained like that for the longest time. 

Edited by MG.Creations - 11 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED RESERVED. OMG I LOVE YOU! THAAANKYOU SO MCH! RESERVED😳

editing<<<

GRRR. I am so sorry for being so late LOL, I was out of station. AND NOW I CAME BACK AND THE FIRST THING IM DOING AFTER OPENING MY LAPPY IS COMMENT HERE! THAAANKYOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS <3 YOU ARE LOVE😳 Imma love this sooo much <3 you went beyond my expectations, and made this soo FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL, OUT OF THE WORLD, ADORABLE, HOT AND CUTE ALL AT THE SAME TIME! I LOVE ARMAAN. GIVE HIM TO ME, LET ME EAT HIM :$ <3

GURLEEN YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER 😲 LIKE REALLY REALLY AWESOME! YOU SHOULD SOOO WRITE MORE! WRITE HOT SEXY OSES LIKE THIS AND BE THE END OF ME😳 I LOVE YOU😳 OMG HOW WAS THIS?☺️ KNMHGLKNYKJTH☺️

GOD How I wanted kash to do something in this scene in DMG? WHY DID THEY EFFING NOT? :| FRIGGINGTR HRKYHNJY GRRR.

OKAY LET ME COME HERE :$ IM IN A LALALALAALA LAND AND I'VE READ IT SO MANY TIMES! KGMHFMHKM :$ the way it started, the intensity, and the way you put it in words, was so amazing OMG! I have no words for it. The way you expressed it, and the way you went on so beautifully and so carefully, letting the emotions flow, the use of dialogues, AND OMGGG THIS WAS SOOO HOT! THE WAY ARMAAN GAVE A DAMN TO WORDLY PRINCIPLES AND GOT TO HER HELL YEAAAH! OMG ☺️  HOW HOT ARE YOU GUR? OMG OMG OMG OMG LET ME REREAD IT SENT GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER ME, AND YOUR EXPERT AMAZING WRITING IS LIKE A CHERRY ON THE TOP <3 the way you described every single emotion, every minor detail, their turmoils, their reactions, their apprehensions, their emotions OMG! THE WAY THE WHOLE KISS STARTED OMFG IT WAS FAAAKING HOT :$ YUM <3

heir astonished minds took a seat back as their bodies took control.
^^^ MY FAVOURITE LINE :$ YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY :|

their makeout was beyond hot. THE WAY YOU WROTE IT, THE WAY IT CAME OUT, EVERY SINGLE WORD WAS BEYOND HOTNESS, IT WAS PAR HOTNESS, IT WAS GKMLKHMKLMN OMG I DONT HAVE WORDS LET ME REREAD! OMG IT WAS YUMMY THE WAY HIS HANDS TOUCHED HER AND THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED IT, OMG I NEED MORE :| and the way you wrote it so sensually, with a touch of an erotic intensity, OH MYH GOD <3 YOU ARE AWESOME :$ its just beyond words :$ I LOVEEERRS IT <3 

I loved the para where you showed through Riddhima's feelings and how she wanted to give something significant something beautiful to Armaan and how Armaan understood and the beautiful relation of care and love and trust you showed in just few lines was so outstanding and so awe inspiring <3

you need to write more because this was magic <3 I AM IN AWE OF YOU.😳

THAAANKYOU AGAIN <3 LET ME REREAD AND YOURE JUST OUTSTANDING :D
Edited by BeMySexyBitchxX - 11 years ago
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that was super hot 
loved it
n plzzz continue helpless soon
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one shot it was so hot do cont soon :)
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited page 6 <3
love you :$
kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hot hot hot hot hot hot hottt
awesome!!!!!!!!! i luvvd each and evry bit of it dearo! ur doin a gr8 wrk!!
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
They Both Screamed

It has been exactly one hour, twenty-seven minutes and thirteen seconds since Armaan had been waiting for Shilpa to arrive. He had specifically told her to leave her home early to avoid the rush hour. He knew that she would make that exact excuse.

Armaan began tapping his feet impatiently and made the habit of constantly checking his watch every five minutes.

"Oh come on! Where the hell is she?" he complained.

Not able to wait any longer, he called her. The monotone ring exasperated him. Armaan was about to speak when the operator for the voice mail spoke. He shut his mouth and hung up.

Armaan put his head down on the hard table and began to silently curse.

After fifteen more minutes, Armaan sprung up and stormed out of the building.

Armaan stomped his way up the stairs and threw open the doors to his room. There, he saw Shilpa sitting down in front of the mirror, applying some blush.

"Armaan! Armaan, I'm so sorry!" She spun around, with brush still in hand. "Woh Mrs. Mehra hai na, woh ghar par aa gayi thi. And you know ki once she starts, she just doesn't shut up!" She rambled.

Armaan knew that she was trying to buy her way out of this, but he wasn't going to let her go that easy.

"Shilpa, two hours." He held up two fingers. "I waited two hours for you over there. And you couldn't tell her that you had to go somewhere?" He held up a hand preventing her from speaking. "Yes, I know her but I know you even better Shilpa."

Armaan leaned down close to the woman seated before him, allowing her to have a clear visual as to just how furious he is.

She gulped. "Ar-Armaan…" Shilpa slowly stood up before he was able to shout at her some more. "Look… I know that you're mad…"

"Ha! Mad?" Armaan caught Shilpa by the arms and shook her. "Mad doesn't even comes close to what I'm feeling right now." He growled.

"Then why don't you tell me how you feel." Shilpa gazed deeply into his eyes while she slid her hand down to his inner thighs.

She instantly felt the change in him as his legs shifted first away, then towards her touch.

She brought herself close to his ear and whispered, "Why don't you make me feel what you feel."

Armaan let out a groan as she bit his earlobe and squeezed his groin.

"Oh, you dirty little –" He winced as she squeezed harder.

Shilpa pulled away from him with a slick smile plastered on her face.

"If you want some, then you gotta earn it." She licked her ruby red lips.

She shoved him away and began to walk out when he grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bed. He pinned her so that her ass was being pierced by his erection.

"You don't deny me, woman." He pushed aside her chestnut hair and burrowed his face in the crook of her neck.

Shilpa let out a cry underneath him. Armaan swiftly unzipped her body-plastering black dress and slid it down her white flesh. He cupped her luscious breasts underneath her as he slid the dress off of her. Shilpa gasped in shock as his cold hands came into full contact with her fiery body. Armaan's lips dotted her back while his hands hungrily roamed around her body.

The dress tossed onto the ground, Shilpa attempted to turn around. However, he kept a tight grip on her and kept her down. Unknown to him, she elbowed him in the stomach and made the turn she was desperately trying to make. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled on his lower lip with her teeth hard, until they bled. She grinned while he screamed. He pulled at her hair eliciting a laugh from her.

"You can't hurt me." She spoke in a small ominous voice.

Her red fingernail trailed down his cheekbone to his neck where she began to pierce him. He winced before he pushed her down again and placed himself on top her waist.

"Let's see about that." He mumbled before he bit into her neck.

Shilpa rapidly ripped off his clothes and began to leave her print on him. Their motions became a blur as their naked bodies devoured each other and marked their territories over every inch. Armaan's back was covered with red scratch marks while Shilpa's breasts became red and sore. Clothing crumpled and sheets fell off. Moisture and humidity encompassed every particle found in the room. Groans, moaning and screams echoed and bounced off the walls.

Armaan exhibited his power as he thrusts in and out while she moaned.

Shilpa dominates as she buckles her hips against his while he groans.

They both screamed into the deep black of the night, attempting to show their supremacy.

kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
one word- AWESOME...OH SO AWESOME!!!!!!
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee OS :)
Edited by LoveArsh - 10 years ago
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
all of them are greattt!!
specially the "hopeless" one...plz continue soon :)