Fan Fictions

Moments With KaSh|They Both Screamed|Page 7

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hello everybody!

I have another Thread made for all of my pieces which include stuff from IPKKND and DMG. But upon request I have made this thread exclusively only for pieces that have been written on KaSh. I.e., Armaan-Riddhima, Armaan-Shilpa or in a really rare case Karan-Shilpa.

For the pieces on AR, I will rewrite it as an ArSh Version just in case some of you readers don't visualize KaSh as AR.

As for PMs, I just post the link to my updates on my FB page and whoever wants to read it does so. I don't necessarily write to attract readers (although they are highly welcome :)). I do it to let out my creativity and as of late my frustration. And trust me I get a LOT of both.

As mentioned I have created that FB Page and here is the link. :)

http://www.facebook.com/momentsxx?skip_nax_wizard=true

Am I missing anything... oh yes! I might not post all of my KaSh pieces here due to the restrictions that IF have placed. So in that case, I will simply post them in the Index so make sure to have a look at that. :)

And in case you all get interested in reading my other stuff here is the link to my first Moments Thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3125170

If you read some of my stuff, please do press the like button. And if you want, feel free to leave a comment as well. ;)

Ooohh!! I forgot the MOST important thing!! Creating this separate thread for KaShians solely belonged to Sabz, so all credit goes to her! Embarrassed

And.. I promise this is the last time I edit! LOL If you have any suggestions please do feel free to leave them behind. Embarrassed

NOW you may enjoy!! :D

Edited by MG.Creations - 15 May 2013 at 8:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyaGurpreet16LoveArshfri42911m4manjuFleetingWishes.ajuswa19TheSexyDevilOkThanksBye

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurpreet16m4manjufri42911ajuswa19

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I'm Choosing Not To Talk To You Because I Can

'Baarish.' Armaan spoke standing behind Shilpa as she was smiling at the heavy clouds up above with her right hand sticking out the French window as it gathered the water droplets that were falling down. 'You love it right?' Her smile faltered as he continued to speak. She slowly brought her hand back but then slightly shook her head and smiled again bringing her hand back out the window. 'You didn't answer.' He took one step forward and Shilpa looked over her shoulder to see him standing a few steps away from her with his hands in his jeans' pockets. She simply nodded her head in response and turned around to walk away from him when he held her by the arm. Her sleeve had become wet due to the rain and was being pressed against her wrist under his grip. He relaxed his hold on her as he saw how small and fragile her arm was. He looked up to see Shilpa looking at him from under her eyelashes. She avoided meeting his eyes and removed his unguarded hand away from hers. 'Shilpa.' He called out to her when she started to walk away from him once again. 'Why are you being so cold towards me?' Armaan walks to stand in front of her. 'Why do you keep avoiding my questions?'

'I'm not avoiding.' Shilpa spoke sternly crossing her arms. 'I'm just choosing not to answer them.'

'And may I ask why?' Armaan asked a little amused. Shilpa stood there in silence deciding carefully on what to say next. She didn't want to be in the same room as him for another second let alone be interrogated.

She took in a deep breath and spoke. 'Armaan, the reason why I'm choosing not to talk to you is because I can. I have that strength and courage within me to stay away from something that can bear the potential to drive me insane. I am wise enough to know what is right and wrong for me. And I know that you are one of the most insanely superficial people that I have ever met.' Shilpa paused for a moment watching Armaan's face turn into different shades of red with anger. 'You were rejected by your ex-lover so many times and you still went after her? She was on her honeymoon for goodness' sake and you practically slept with her! And then you have the audacity to come up to me and ask why I'm being so cold towards you? Why I'm avoiding you? Well here this, Doctor Armaan Malik. I don't want to be in the same company as a filthy dirt rag like you. I don't stay with people who are so spineless and weak like you.' She jabs him in the chest with her finger every time she hurled an accusation at him. 'I hope that answered your question Doctor Armaan Malik.' She enunciated his name. 'And I sincerely hope to God that I never have to see your face again.' Saying that Shilpa marches out of the room leaving behind a distraught and highly ashamed Armaan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyam4manjujazmeenfri42911Live-lifeFleetingWishes.

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho

'Hum tum ek kamre mein baand ho. Aur chabbi ko jaaye.' Riddhima looks at Armaan amused as she dries her hands with the dish towel.

'Kya kare ho Armaan?' She puts the dish towel away and jogs on over to sit down beside him on the sofa with her legs underneath her.

'I'm singing sweetheart.' Armaan replies brushing his nose with hers.

'I know you're singing buddhu.' She too brushes her nose with his. 'Par yeh ghaana kyun?'

'Kyunki,' Armaan wraps his arms around her by the waist and pulls her into a hug. 'Aaj mera kuch karne ka maan kara hai?' He tries to bury himself in the crook of Riddhima's neck but she moves away giggling.

'Armaan. Bas bhi karo na.' She smiles.

'Kyun? Humhe yaha kaun dekhe ga?' He tightens his hold on her waist and nuzzles himself in her hair as she laughs.

'Armaaan!' She pushes him away with her small fragile hands and gets up from the sofa as her tinkling laughter fades away. She stops after taking a few steps as she feels her dupatta being tugged. She holds onto it by the neck and turns around to see Armaan pressing it against his lips. 'Oohh,' She tilts her head slightly. 'Toh yeh irada hai janab ka.'

'Of course.' Armaan looks up at her cheekily as she bends down to get her dupatta back. 'You should know by now, Miss Riddhima Gupta.' He says huskily while emphasizing on the salutation.

'Well Mister Armaan Malik,' She gingerly takes hold of her pink dupatta in her hand and comes close to his ear to whisper, 'I have some pretty wild ideas of my own.'

Armaan turns his head just a bit so that their lips were nearly touching. 'Oh really?' He asks her mockingly. When she nods her in affirmative he asks her, 'Like what?'

Riddhima pouts before she answers, 'Like…' She makes sure to keep her eyes glued onto his as she brings her hand and lightly starts making circles on his manhood. Armaan not expecting such a bold move from his otherwise coy and blushing lover, gasps in astonishment.

'Riddhima tum…' Armaan is shushed by Riddhima as she puts her index finger on his lips. With that same finger she starts to trace the outlines of his lips and his strong muscular cheekbones while continuing the same down below. She brings her hand behind his hair and tugs at it as she squeezes his manhood. Receiving a groan from him, she smiles and bites down on his bottom lip while she squeezes him once more. As his lip departed from her teeth, she grinned.

'You still wanna know what wild ideas I have Mister Armaan Malik?' She enunciates his name while she plays with the top button of his shirt.

Armaan simply gulps and tries to gain a grip on reality as he watches Riddhima smirk and walk away in his hazy vision.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyam4manjufri42911Gudduluvs

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho - ArSh Version

'Hum tum ek kamre mein baand ho. Aur chabbi ko jaaye.' Shilpa looks at Armaan amused as she dries her hands with the dish towel.

'Kya kare ho Armaan?' She puts the dish towel away and jogs on over to sit down beside him on the sofa with her legs underneath her.

'I'm singing sweetheart.' Armaan replies brushing his nose with hers.

'I know you're singing buddhu.' She too brushes her nose with his. 'Par yeh ghaana kyun?'

'Kyunki,' Armaan wraps his arms around her by the waist and pulls her into a hug. 'Aaj mera kuch karne ka maan kara hai?' He tries to bury himself in the crook of Shilpa's neck but she moves away giggling.

'Armaan. Bas bhi karo na.' She smiles.

'Kyun? Humhe yaha kaun dekhe ga?' He tightens his hold on her waist and nuzzles himself in her hair as she laughs.

'Armaaan!' She pushes him away with her small fragile hands and gets up from the sofa as her tinkling laughter fades away. She stops after taking a few steps as she feels her dupatta being tugged. She holds onto it by the neck and turns around to see Armaan pressing it against his lips. 'Oohh,' She tilts her head slightly. 'Toh yeh irada hai janab ka.'

'Of course.' Armaan looks up at her cheekily as she bends down to get her dupatta back. 'You should know by now, Miss Shilpa Malhotra.' He says huskily while emphasizing on the salutation.

'Well Mister Armaan Malik,' She gingerly takes hold of her pink dupatta in her hand and comes close to his ear to whisper, 'I have some pretty wild ideas of my own.'

Armaan turns his head just a bit so that their lips were nearly touching. 'Oh really?' He asks her mockingly. When she nods her in affirmative he asks her, 'Like what?'

Shilpa pouts before she answers, 'Like…' She makes sure to keep her eyes glued onto his as she brings her hand and lightly starts making circles on his manhood. Armaan not expecting such a bold move from his otherwise coy and blushing lover, gasps in astonishment.

'Shilpa tum…' Armaan is shushed by Shilpa as she puts her index finger on his lips. With that same finger she starts to trace the outlines of his lips and his strong muscular cheekbones while continuing the same down below. She brings her hand behind his hair and tugs at it as she squeezes his manhood. Receiving a groan from him, she smiles and bites down on his bottom lip while she squeezes him once more. As his lip departed from her teeth, she grinned.

'You still wanna know what wild ideas I have Mister Armaan Malik?' She enunciates his name while she plays with the top button of his shirt.

Armaan simply gulps and tries to gain a grip on reality as he watches Shilpa smirk and walk away in his hazy vision.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarishkhanLoveArshm4manjufri42911LiveLaughLove..

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Helpless

Shilpa removed her black luscious hair that was hanging against her chest and moved them behind. Her golden bangle grazed against her wrist as she looked upon herself in the mirror and fixed her hair. She was just admiring and beginning to appreciate the way she looks when the door slammed open. She swiftly turned around to the source of the noise and was shocked to see Armaan standing there panting.

'Ar-' Shilpa began to address him then stopped when she saw him advancing towards her. He swiftly closed the distance between them and pulled her into his arms. Anger and fury resonated from his eyes and every cell of his body. Shilpa felt him dig his fingers deep into her waist as he pulled her even closer making her heaving breasts come into contact with his hard one. Armaan eyed her down and noticed that she was dressed in a red blouse covered in gold embroidery with a matching lehnga. She also had on a golden bangle on her right wrist. Armaan held right hand and brought it up close to his face so that he can closely inspect it. Shilpa noticed he was drenching wet even though it wasn't raining too heavily outside at this point of time although it was earlier in the afternoon. She could feel his cold skin warming up underneath her palms. She vainly tried not to look at his chest and his nipples becoming hard underneath her touch. 'Armaan.' She whispers to the hollow of his neck not wanting to meet his eyes. Armaan shifts his eyes from her golden bangle to her and tightens his grip on her. Shilpa gasps as his fingers dig deeper into her. 'Armaan.' She winces as she desperately wishes for Armaan to loosen his grip on her. When he doesn't heed her requests, she goes onto to do it herself by trying to remove his hands with her free one. Armaan twists her hands and puts them behind her back and removes any possibility of having any space between them.

'Kya karna jaa ri ho?' He asks her gritting his teeth.

Shilpa stops squirming when she realizes the motive of his being present in her room. 'Oh. Toh tum issi liye aayi ho.'

Armaan twists her hands again making her scream. 'Just answer the goddamn question!' He yells making her close her eyes shut in fear. Armaan bites down on his lip and mentally curses himself for being so harsh. He leans his head down onto hers and mutters an apology. 'Shilpa, please... don't.' Shilpa opens her eyes and slowly lifts her gaze up to his to see him. His own pair were beginning to tear up and were lowered down in shame.

'Armaan.' She whispers and manages to put her hand against his cheek to comfort him as he had forgotten to keep his tight grip on her during his breakdown. Tears drip down his face as he blinks not being able to believe that fate was trying to steal away his one last source of happiness away from him.

Armaan puts his hand on hers and holds onto it tight never wanting it to let go. 'Please...' He pleads to her once more. He just can't go through the same heartbreak as he did when he lost Riddhima. He wasn't quite sure if he will be able to survive this time around. Wordlessly, Shilpa informs him that she is helpless now. There is just nothing that she can do to stop the incident that will take place within the next few minutes. She lowers her gaze and starts to remove her hand from his face which infuriates Armaan even more. He grabs hold of her by the wrist and starts dragging her outside. In that flit of a second, Shilpa saw something that she will never forget. The way that Armaan's face had contorted to reveal something so hideous and ugly, she will never be able to erase from her mind. Armaan kept dragging her till she was outside and now using the railing for support as she came down the stairway. The guests that were present all stopped chatting to look at the spectacle that was befalling before them. Armaan swung her around till she came crashing into him and had to use him for support. She didn't remove her eyes from him as she desperately tried to free herself from his grip. Her attempt goes futile as he pulls her closer from the waist again.

'Helpless?' He asks her mockingly with venom dripping from his voice. He holds her right hand where the golden bangle was placed and crushes it so hard that it breaks. Shilpa lets out a scream as warm, red liquid start oozing out of the fresh openings in her skin. Armaan holds the broken jewellery and pierces it deep into his skin allowing his own blood to flow out freely. Shilpa stares at him wide eyes in fear of seeing this new side of Armaan. He was displaying a whole new side of insanity that she had never witnessed before. She saw anger, fury, and hatred oozing out of his eyes. He squeezes her wrist once more tightly making more blood gush out. With his bloody thumb, he swipes it across the middle of her forehead. A lone tear falls out of a numb Shilpa as she realizes in that one swipe her whole entire life has turned upside down. In that one swipe she has become from a strong and independent woman into a lost and broken soul. In a single swipe he had changed his destiny. In a single swipe he had transformed from a desperate romantic to a psychotic beast. 'Now you truly are helpless.' He spat at her while he threw her out of his arms and walked away from her while pushing her aside.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyazarishkhanLoveArshm4manjufri42911LiveLaughLove..ajuswa19

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
You Are Stronger Than They Expect You To Be

'Is it true?' Shilpa asks while clutching onto the crumpled piece of paper in her hand as if her lifeline was contained in it. Rather than replying to her verbally, he merely lowered his gaze. Shilpa looked upon him wondering if he was lowering them due to irritation or shame. 'Answer me!' She yells at him making him flinch. 'You disgust me!' She contorts her face and throws the piece of paper in his face and storms out the room.

Armaan continues to look down at the floor to where the piece of paper lay. He didn't even have to pick it up to know what deadly weapon it contained that incinerated the beautiful relationship that he had with Shilpa. He knew that the weapon revealed his ugly truth to the fake faade that he had unknowingly kept up in front of her. All those times when he was running after Riddhima, when he was displaying his different violent coping methods, he never once realized that he subconsciously hid the reason for him reacting in this manner from her. He didn't intend to hide anything from her, it had just happened. He sits down on the bench and rubs his hand across his face.

When he had first met Shilpa she was highly annoying. She left no stone unturned to irritate and make his life into hell. He had even got to jail because of her! But now that he thinks back upon it, he had actually lived those days. He was free. His mind didn't wander over to think about Riddhima's marriage nor did his heart wallow in self-pity and he sure as hell didn't hurt himself every time he was roughly pushed away. Shilpa made him feel him normal in his now chaotic life. He felt at peace as he didn't have to worry about anything and just be the carefree and mischievous prankster that he used to be. Shilpa brought back the sanity in him as she made him realize what's right and wrong. Armaan feels wrong for the way he treated her because all she did was treat him as a friend. She has always been honest with him and not knowing it is him, admired the eternal aashiq as her idol. And now that respect, that admiration that she had not only in the aashiq but from friendship and love itself is gone. After knowing how hideously he acted in his desperate attempt to hold onto Riddhima from moving on with her life, there is no way that she will be able to look at the things in the same perspective. Armaan sighs and buries his head in shame.

Shilpa puts her lab coat and stethoscope away in her locker and slams it shut. She turns around sees Sid talking to Yuvi. She can't help but feel tears brimming. She wanted to wait till she got home for her dam to burst, but as usual the heart never listens to the mind. Sid chuckles and happens to look at Shilpa and seeing her teary face, he stops. Both boys turn to look at Shilpa and become worried, wondering what caused the Shilpa Malhotra to well up. Sid hurries on over to her and putting a hand on her shoulder asks her, 'Shilpa, kya hua? Armaan ne kuch kaha kya?' Shilpa looks up at him quizzically as Sid didn't even bother to ask if someone hurt her. He just came straight to the conclusion that it was Armaan. Shilpa finds it ironic that a man who is himself so hurt and broken still has the capability to hurt others and break them into millions of pieces. When Sid nudges her again, Shilpa simply shakes her head and hugs him. She lets herself go and cries into his arms. She cries for ever letting Armaan get so close to her. She knew from before, her gut had screamed it out to her, not to let him into your life. She shouldn't focus so much attention on him as it will just cause her heartbreak. But she was desperate. What could she have done? She was so desperate for love. At this point of her life, she needed love so that she had the energy to continue living. Yes, she's strong and an independent woman but that doesn't mean that she didn't need love. She too wanted the love that everyone around were getting. She didn't care if it wasn't a romantic love. She just wanted a form of it to make her feel special. Every human being wants that in some point of her life and it's even crucial for a healthy life. Sid wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the head before hugging her tight. 'It'll be all right Shilpa. Don't worry.' He rests his head on hers before closing his eyes and smiling down upon her. Shilpa tightens her hold on him and cries even harder. She was so glad for Sid being there as a friend. She knows how tough it is for him to handle all the chaos in his life. It has to be considering he was married to such an estranged wife. After a few moments, Shilpa's sobs quiet down and she wipes away her tears. She comes out of the hug and gives a small smile to Sid. He holds her face and tells her, 'Look, I don't know what happened to you but I do know that you are one strong girl. Whatever it is you will not let it tie you down. You will conquer it and show whoever harmed you that you are stronger than they expected you to be.'

'It's not that easy Sid.' She mutters for the first time since her breakdown.

'No one said that it will be. But that's what makes not only me, but all of us respect you so much! You are able to forgive and forget these trivial issues. You don't let them hold you down and mess up your life. You move on and that too with a beautiful and gorgeous smile on your face. And that,' he flicks his finger across her nose, 'is what makes you strong.'

Shilpa places her hands on his and smiles. As his words sink in she realizes that he's right. Whatever Armaan did it wasn't to her. It was to someone else, so why should she be so affected by it? Yes she had attached a lot of personal and sentimental feelings to him and because of him those sentimental values and feelings have changed their meaning. She has now realized there are other things far more important than a foolish romantic love. There is honesty, pride and above all self-respect. She will be more careful about who she chooses as her friends as she now knows that not everyone are as they appear to be. Everyone has some secrets that they don't wish to reveal and there is a good reason for it too. For if they do come out, it ruins lives. 'Thanks Sid. By the way, you're very strong too.' She smiles. Sid chuckles and hugs her again which Shilpa happily accepts.

The next morning…

Armaan is standing by the receptionist peering over some files when Shilpa comes to stand by asking for her own. Shilpa opens up her file to inspect the latest reports on her heart patient while Armaan looks at her. 'Shilpa.'

'Hmm.' She answers back without looking up from her file.

'Are you okay?' He puts his hand on her shoulder.

'Of course.' Shilpa shifts herself so that she is now facing him causing her shoulder to be far away from him and his hand away from her touch. 'Why wouldn't I be?' She asks non-chalantly.

'Yes-yesterday you…' Armaan began then stopped wondering how to phrase his question without receiving a raised eyebrow from the eavesdropping nurse.

'Oh that! It was nothing. I was just overwhelmed and too tired by everything that happened yesterday. I just needed to get away from it all. I'm sorry for everything that happened Armaan.' She adds in softly making him open his eyes expectantly. 'It won't happen again.' She pauses for a moment letting her underlying message sink into him. She knows that she went through when she sees his shoulders feel weighed down by an invisible amount of burden. Momentarily she feels bad for being the cause of that burden but she knows that she needs some time herself to fully get over Armaan romantically in order for her to be indifferent around him. 'I'll see you later Armaan. You take care of yourself.' She adds in placing her hand on his shoulder and giving him a small smile.

With that she walks away from him transferring her emotional load onto him and herself feeling much lighter and free as she used to be before June 9th 2010.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyazarishkhanLoveArshfri42911LiveLaughLove..dmeghaajuswa19

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for opening the separate thread for KASH (ARSH/AR).
now it's much easier for me to have access to all the KASH writings.
amazing OSs!!!!!
loved all of them.
each OS has different concept and very captivating.
i loved Shilpa's character in all the ARSH ones, esp. in the last one.
i always admired sid's charcter.
he's such a sincere, gentlemen, honest, loving and caring person.
eagerly waiting for more.

Thank you SABZ!!!!!!!

Edited by fri42911 - 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm

Go to top