Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

The Hugs and the awesum KISS! S + UV

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I Had To Post This! 

I Love The Drunk Suvreen. She Was So Open About Her Feelings And So Free. Usually Her Brain Comes In The Way Of Her Emotions But The Alcohol Seem To Put Her Mind To Sleep And Enabled Her to Say And Do things. 

I love the fact that this serial is portraying such a relate-able and realistic character like (Suvreen). Suvreen reminds me of most teenage girls who have these dreams and has experiences of having a crush on a guy but then they find it hard to openly admit to the fact and the show seems to dipict perfectly some of the problems which a young girl goes through (parents expectations vs freedom to live life to the full). 

Anyway, what I really wanted to share with you guys is that I LOVED THE PAST 2 EPISODES. 

THE HUG: Creatives are totally spoiling us rotten by showing just so many hugs and cute moments between our beloved Yuvreen.

THE KISS: O
mg It was sooo SUPER CUTE. And the way Yuvraj smiled in response to the kiss wasss Uber Uber Uber Cute. 

SUVREEN GOOGLING AT YUVRAJ'S BODY
(and to those who think this was inappropriate..all i can say is "COME ON GUYS, SHE IS HUMAN- shes not married + she actually has feelings for Yuvraj + and remember she was drunk so the thought to look away immediately didnt come to her mind easily). "i actually think it would be weird if she didnt star at him because he was looking finneee"

Now that these past episodes have been so GOOOD I have a bad feeling about what is coming up tomorrow and for rest of the week. Its amazing how well this show is doing, as a viewer im not only hooked but I actually feel worried and concerned about what will happen to Suvreen once her dad gets to know that the police has arrested Suvreen for being with a GUY on a ROADTRIP *heartattack* 

Come on guys, now its your turn. Tell me what you think?

Edited by survi035 - 06 August 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swatz59maria_rox14.FieryPhoenix.soumyakJinxRichavidya.Gsujairohitpia.rahagal.angel

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Bang on post!!
Agree with u!!

But imma scared afta seeing the precap...trouble in store for YuvReen this time????

Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 07 August 2012 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.survi035

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
very good post.totally agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
m thinking whether the police has some good reason to arrest yuvreenTongue...but well if they did..then its BIG BIG trouble...well i can think of the most dangerous positions suvreen and gang can lead to right now ShockedCry

survi035

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yes epi was osum blosum...lov every single moment of Yuvreen...yuvi ka shirtless hona,suvi ka dekhna,that kissBlushing n tight hug...omg .uff yuvi ka muskurana itz juz osumBlushing

survi035

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! 

Yes Yes Yes love it how you agree. 
Thanks for replying. 

aksrajvanshi: yes if the dad and mum turn up at the police station to find out that Suvreen was on a roadtrip with three other guys along side annie and naro. OMG I do not know how badly Suvreen will be yelled at!!!! She might be grounded for life lol. I remember when Suvreen was held back at college in episode and she was saying something about massaging a boy's head as a dare and she got in soo much trouble when her parents heard her so what will their reaction be when they hear about everything Suvreen lied about. 

gal.angel: hii5 !!! Yuvi shirtless.. yesss *Sigh*

Edited by survi035 - 07 August 2012 at 2:26am
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@survi -- and if policeman tell mumma and puppa guggal that they saw yuvreen huggingCry Cry Cry CryShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

survi035

shaily.says- Senior Member
shaily.says-
shaily.says-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Every line,... I agreed...!!

survi035

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index