Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 7)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ZUzi...Hugs...we are soul mates on this topic...!!!!

I hate DKS as much as you do...This shows hot and heavy ARNIE...I will take it...,!!

YIKES...Shyamu will be brought back...YIKES...YIKES...YIKES...

Love the spoiler/ prank that said he is Khushis brother...now that will be an interesting twist...just don't have much apetite for family members eyeing each other...YIKES...!!!

Dadi...yes please ask Khushi to wear saris...when you are there...this dress of hers is really very Behenjish...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana--sumana13--premparbatshowstruck

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by momma1128

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad. But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings. I needed to see that it affected her.

I missed tha point completely, now i am moreAngry
Getting regressive is one thing but showing that the person who is the victim thinks it is all ok and for the greater benefit of mankind is another.

Sorry Sush had to butt in to say only this.Smile...i think the PH is using reverse psychology, look at all of us praying for Shyam to comeback instead of this torture. Daadi better get down to her business of revealing the past, slowly rather than being the SP's version of Dadisa.

Agree with point Anu is making about Khushi should be feeling bad about the insult ...but isn't it Khushis nature to hide her problems...and pretend everything is OK????? the only person she asserts herself against is our very own Aranv babu...everyone else's insults and bad deeds she ignores...

Sush,

But she used to share all the ASR's shaitaan acts with her sister. She used to call him Rakshas. I am not saying she needs to give it back to Daadi but she could have said something like - Yes, this Daadi seems to be some strict woman or something to the effect, to her sister. Even Khushi's OTT comedy could have been used to tell her sister that Daadi's remark were in some way Farak Padta hai, dammit!

So, the point gets across to the audience that she is not happy about it but Khushi being Khushi, she will ignore and go on as usual. I feel, if there are 2-3 traits that the CV's constantly remind us of a character, it is important for them to be shown.

You are right Isha..however... I think at this point Khushi is probably just too bewildered to react...plus if you remember she called ASR Rakshash after many many episodes...for Shyam she never quite vocalized how dirty a man he was...same for Mamis taunts...I doubt she will never openly criticize dadi...even to her sister...or admit that she is hurt by her...but I do hope they don't ignore her hurt to your point...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana--sumana13--premparbat

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

You didnt like last week Nad Z babes? Not the emotional Arnie going all out to get her lady love?

Anu and @howcome...I think Khushi hides a lot of things from Payal also...and puts up a brave front...or it is not important front...the one she opens up to is DM...to your point, which is an excellent one, they need to show some hurt...be it by acknowledgement to Payal or not...

Mandy ...you are too nice to say the episode was good enough...It was melodramatic...but I think where it goes is the more interesting part...Your point about Dadi knowing about pregnancy and coming straight to Shyamu...one would think someone has put her up to this...If it is Shyamu...he has really grown some brains...Smile

Sush the fact that I could write so much about this episode has to mean something about it clicked with me. I seriously wasn't expecting to have much to say but I did. There were things I didn't like obviously, but I did admire NK defending Khushi and supporting her when the rest of the family remained mute. I'm really glad he is still around

Yes, it has to be Shyam. How else would she know about Anjali's pregnancy and Shyam if she hasn't been seen or heard from in years? Anjali obviously hasn't been in touch and if no one told her about Arnav's marriage how could she possibly know about Anjali's and the non existent bump??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sush Hug

How can they not bring in Indian saas the show being played on SPLOL...but even in real life I  have met such people who treat the working class like crap..

But but I prefer this drama than DKS...that was intolerable because Arnie was stuck between the two woman he loved to bits so he couldnt put up a fight..but this way Arnie can stand firmly and show support to kushi! And he should also realise that its all his fault which has led to such situations where people dont even know that kushi is his wife...he needs to rectify his mistake and if Daadi is instrumental in that I am OK ...and in this way nobody would even come to know about the contract having kushi more stigmatised!

I am not yet despairing...remember Nissar's formula...all side characters work on bringing the leads together!Wink And I dont think they would go the typical saas bahu crap!

Sush I am with you on kushi getting a makeover...I want Daadi to strictly advice 
kushi to wear sareesLOL

I think bringing in Shyam will simultaneously play out...I am more interested to see how Arnie will manage then! Today I was totally pissed off with Anji..By God how much she cries!Ouch

The precap looks delicious right..always wanted to see him stand up for Kushi!

Zu anything is better than DKS, oh that track was such a disaster and after the backlash they recieved its easy to see why they took things in a different direction

Even though there are some glimpses here and there of the saas bahu drama, I don't think it will completely take over the show. It is just for the drama quotent.

I think Shyam's entry will be delayed for the time being, the focus will be on Dadi for now.

Zuzana--sumana13---Sush-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I hope CVs know that Saas-Bahu concept will not work for IPK and I feel like they know...Dadi will probably turn out to be a  strict one at puja/phat , rules, niyam and all than one bad saas who likes to pick on the bahu...

--sumana13--premparbat-Sush-

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I was sincerely hopping that Arnav and Khushi will get atleast these 8 days in full to talk to each other, understand each other, become more confident of each other's trust and love and will be at a point where they can open up naturally and dissolve their differences...

but no...there needs to be an external force that will hit them every now and then and not let them have any meaningful moments between themselves... 

in between we will surely get some rabba veys...sprinkled here and there to keep our appeitite...i used to always like Nani...but now I like her even better...she is not like Dadi thankfully...she will support Khushi and Arnav at every step...but i dont know how doing all that the audience does not want will help the PH who claim to have a complete understanding of the requirement...

sab mohmaya hai...and am only troubled now by the fact that how come i am so much affected by this show...more than even Barun/Sanaya might probably be...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--kbtr-Sush-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

You didnt like last week Nad Z babes? Not the emotional Arnie going all out to get her lady love?

Not so much Sush. Like I said, tolerate those epis only for Sarun's sake and nothing else. Although Nannav's motive was fine, the execution was puke worthy for me. Some women replling wooing style he has. That was not my cup of tea LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Not so much Sush. Like I said, tolerate those epis only for Sarun's sake and nothing else. Although Nannav's motive was fine, the execution was puke worthy for me. Some women replling wooing style he has. That was not my cup of tea LOL

Nadz didn't you like this episode? I thought you would because of NK who shined, you just can't help but love him!

--sumana13---Sush-Starktastic

Go to top