Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 6)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@Nadz - there are contradictions galore starting with why she left - she told DM that she is leaving for Anjali and ASR relationship, and then she says in 10 days everything will be okay when they will very much not be.  I was so damn confused.  I have to believe that in Kh's heart of hearts, she believes this marriage to be real because she loves this man - she needs the remarriage to certify it to her and to society (and to SP  nuns LOL).  But, given the amount of push back she can give Arnav, I find this kind of stuff so inconsistent, it is ludicrous.  I have a hard time with asking for a proper 'happy birthday' but letting aukat slide.  Something doesn't add up.

i hope the love story is coming up - it has to - viewership has had it.  They should have brought it with the ousting of Shyam but SP interfered by forcing the contract issue which really didn't belong in the story anymore - people dying for each other, telepathic conversations where we understand each other and then stupidity with the contract for a TRP garnering remarriage.  To hell with emotional integrity.  Who isn't just hanging on for SaRun?

Anu I love you  Hug 

Thank god I don't sail alone in this boat. I'm glad you share the same pov on this. I've nothing else to add since you have summed it all up

I'm frigging tired of hanging on to Sarun. Surely they can't carry TRP on their shoulders with lame script and dialogues. They need proper story and dialogues to gain TRP. Well the thing with TRP is you can't beg for it, you have to earn like respect which is a lesson not learnt by CVs yet

I better shut up now before GH haunts me down ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome--sumana13--momma1128-Sush-

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

every serial has some problem free time ..when the focus in on the relationship of the lead couple, their love and romance...why can't we have just two - three weeks of ArHi sorting their relationship by themselves and then some monster showing his/her face...
Are you kidding! TWO or THREE weeks of happiness for Kushi? How would IPKKND carry on? Didn't you know IPKKND=PICK ON KUSHI ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Nadz - there are contradictions galore starting with why she left - she told DM that she is leaving for Anjali and ASR relationship, and then she says in 10 days everything will be okay when they will very much not be.  I was so damn confused.  I have to believe that in Kh's heart of hearts, she believes this marriage to be real because she loves this man - she needs the remarriage to certify it to her and to society (and to SP  nuns LOL).  But, given the amount of push back she can give Arnav, I find this kind of stuff so inconsistent, it is ludicrous.  I have a hard time with asking for a proper 'happy birthday' but letting aukat slide.  Something doesn't add up.

i hope the love story is coming up - it has to - viewership has had it.  They should have brought it with the ousting of Shyam but SP interfered by forcing the contract issue which really didn't belong in the story anymore - people dying for each other, telepathic conversations where we understand each other and then stupidity with the contract for a TRP garnering remarriage.  To hell with emotional integrity.  Who isn't just hanging on for SaRun?

Anu I love you  Hug 

Thank god I don't sail alone in this boat. I'm glad you share the same pov on this. I've nothing else to add since you have summed it all up

I'm frigging tired of hanging on to Sarun. Surely they can't carry TRP on their shoulders with lame script and dialogues. They need proper story and dialogues to gain TRP. Well the thing with TRP is you can't beg for it, you have to earn like respect which is a lesson not learnt by CVs yet

I better shut up now before GH haunts me down ROFL

Me too shutting up before being shown the remote LOL

have a good night Nadz - me lubs you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

^^^
Sush - that's why I bring up Payal.  Khushi was at least in the past, open to Payal about hurt, she told Payal everything ASR did in the early epis and here Payal is reaching out and saying I saw what happened, I feel bad.  It would have felt more real and not so SP abla naari'ish - am I making sense?

Yes you make perfect sense once again but I have no hopes left from Payal. She's been showcased as a weak woman in that household. I wish she was strong enough to hold her ground like she stood up against Nannav for Khushi's sake during the construction site fiasco. But that Payal is burried to the graveyard at present 

howcome--sumana13--momma1128-Sush-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Me too shutting up before being shown the remote LOL

have a good night Nadz - me lubs you

It's morning for me hon... You sleep tight and sweet Nannav dreams!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--momma1128-Sush-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Love your post!! Totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
You didnt like last week Nad Z babes? Not the emotional Arnie going all out to get her lady love?

Anu and @howcome...I think Khushi hides a lot of things from Payal also...and puts up a brave front...or it is not important front...the one she opens up to is DM...to your point, which is an excellent one, they need to show some hurt...be it by acknowledgement to Payal or not...

Mandy ...you are too nice to say the episode was good enough...It was melodramatic...but I think where it goes is the more interesting part...Your point about Dadi knowing about pregnancy and coming straight to Shyamu...one would think someone has put her up to this...If it is Shyamu...he has really grown some brains...Smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--premparbat

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Sush Hug

How can they not bring in Indian saas the show being played on SPLOL...but even in real life I  have met such people who treat the working class like crap..

But but I prefer this drama than DKS...that was intolerable because Arnie was stuck between the two woman he loved to bits so he couldnt put up a fight..but this way Arnie can stand firmly and show support to kushi! And he should also realise that its all his fault which has led to such situations where people dont even know that kushi is his wife...he needs to rectify his mistake and if Daadi is instrumental in that I am OK ...and in this way nobody would even come to know about the contract having kushi more stigmatised!

I am not yet despairing...remember Nissar's formula...all side characters work on bringing the leads together!Wink And I dont think they would go the typical saas bahu crap!

Sush I am with you on kushi getting a makeover...I want Daadi to strictly advice 
kushi to wear sareesLOL

I think bringing in Shyam will simultaneously play out...I am more interested to see how Arnie will manage then! Today I was totally pissed off with Anji..By God how much she cries!Ouch

The precap looks delicious right..always wanted to see him stand up for Kushi!

Edited by Zuzana - 06 August 2012 at 9:34pm

meens80--sumana13--premparbat-Sush-

Go to top