Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 5)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad.  But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings.  I needed to see that it affected her.

I missed tha point completely, now i am more Angry
Getting regressive is one thing but showing that the person who is the victim thinks it is all ok and for the greater benefit of mankind is another. 

Sorry Sush had to butt in to say only this.Smile ...i think the PH is using reverse psychology, look at all of us praying for Shyam to comeback instead of this torture. Daadi better get down to her business of revealing the past, slowly rather than being the SP's version of Dadisa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128-Sush-Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SudsAddict

@ Sush, Yeah i agree that it is Over the top. I reckon herentryis to some how bringing Shyaam back ...I am inclined to think that she is the missing link to all that relates to the past not yet revealed.

Now having said that, I only signed up for IPKKND 1 year ago because i loved the characterportrayalof Arnav and Khusi... not for GopiVahu of another SP serial which some how is high up on TRP charts...So when i see Khushi'scharacternot true to the essence of what Ioriginallyfell in love with, i do get peeved and frustratedStern Smile.

Yes...I too hope that she is there t lead the story somewhere not to become a story...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SudsAddict--sumana13--

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

How are you Nadz!!!  He wants us to tolerate all his stuff - I think he is living off the fumes of his other successful show, but has failed to realize a different audience.

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad.  But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings.  I needed to see that it affected her.

But in any case, tomorrow her place in the home will be clarified and I am happy in seeing the promo that ASR is steadfasting holding her hand with the entry of Dadi.  I don't know how long I have waited for them to be on that same side...oh yes I do, 14 months LOL

I'm doing fab love, how are you? 

@Bold
You make perfect sense Anu. That's the same reason I find it hard to digest Khushi at present although I feel sorry for her. Is she tolerating all the trash talk coming from not just Hitler Dadi but also Mami for the simple fact that she's married to Nannav and the family? But that sounds even more rideculous considering she does not believe her marriage to Nannav is rightfully done. She believes it's just a mere contract which she got blackmailed into which I also agree with her but her perspective contradicts big time when she keeps mum and abosorbs every shit that comes her way

I've tolerated all these crappy epis for Sarun and Karan's sake. Otherwise I'd have stopped watching the show long time back. When will CVs & PH give us a good doze of this love story? I'm tired of all this nafrat and weirdness getting in the way Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--premparbatmomma1128-Sush-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Sorry Sush had to butt in to say only this.Smile ...i think the PH is using reverse psychology, look at all of us praying for Shyam to comeback instead of this torture. Daadi better get down to her business of revealing the past, slowly rather than being the SP's version of Dadisa.

Completely agree with you hon!!

This is exactly why I miss Shyamu too. When he's there, something happens unlike now where CVs are clueless on what to deliver us at 8. Why is Anjali given so much importance in this show man? Isn't this Nannav & Khushi's story?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122howcome--sumana13--momma1128-Sush-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

How are you Nadz!!!  He wants us to tolerate all his stuff - I think he is living off the fumes of his other successful show, but has failed to realize a different audience.

But in any case, tomorrow her place in the home will be clarified and I am happy in seeing the promo that ASR is steadfasting holding her hand with the entry of Dadi.  I don't know how long I have waited for them to be on that same side...oh yes I do, 14 months LOL

I'm doing fab love, how are you? 

@Bold
You make perfect sense Anu. That's the same reason I find it hard to digest Khushi at present although I feel sorry for her. Is she tolerating all the trash talk coming from not just Hitler Dadi but also Mami for the simple fact that she's married to Nannav and the family? But that sounds even more rideculous considering she does not believe her marriage to Nannav is rightfully done. She believes it's just a mere contract which she got blackmailed into which I also agree with her but her perspective contradicts big time when she keeps mum and abosorbs every shit that comes her way

I've tolerated all these crappy epis for Sarun and Karan's sake. Otherwise I'd have stopped watching the show long time back. When will CVs & PH give us a good doze of this love story? I'm tired of all this nafrat and weirdness getting in the way Sleepy

@Nadz - there are contradictions galore starting with why she left - she told DM that she is leaving for Anjali and ASR relationship, and then she says in 10 days everything will be okay when they will very much not be.  I was so damn confused.  I have to believe that in Kh's heart of hearts, she believes this marriage to be real because she loves this man - she needs the remarriage to certify it to her and to society (and to SP  nuns LOL).  But, given the amount of push back she can give Arnav, I find this kind of stuff so inconsistent, it is ludicrous.  I have a hard time with asking for a proper 'happy birthday' but letting aukat slide.  Something doesn't add up.

i hope the love story is coming up - it has to - viewership has had it.  They should have brought it with the ousting of Shyam but SP interfered by forcing the contract issue which really didn't belong in the story anymore - people dying for each other, telepathic conversations where we understand each other and then stupidity with the contract for a TRP garnering remarriage.  To hell with emotional integrity.  Who isn't just hanging on for SaRun?

meens80--sumana13--premparbat-Sush-Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad. But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings. I needed to see that it affected her.

I missed tha point completely, now i am moreAngry
Getting regressive is one thing but showing that the person who is the victim thinks it is all ok and for the greater benefit of mankind is another.

Sorry Sush had to butt in to say only this.Smile...i think the PH is using reverse psychology, look at all of us praying for Shyam to comeback instead of this torture. Daadi better get down to her business of revealing the past, slowly rather than being the SP's version of Dadisa.

Agree with point Anu is making about Khushi should be feeling bad about the insult ...but isn't it Khushis nature to hide her problems...and pretend everything is OK????? the only person she asserts herself against is our very own Aranv babu...everyone else's insults and bad deeds she ignores...

meens80--sumana13--premparbatmomma1128Starktastic

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
^^^
Sush - that's why I bring up Payal.  Khushi was at least in the past, open to Payal about hurt, she told Payal everything ASR did in the early epis and here Payal is reaching out and saying I saw what happened, I feel bad.  It would have felt more real and not so SP abla naari'ish - am I making sense?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome--sumana13--premparbatStarktastic

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad. But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings. I needed to see that it affected her.

I missed tha point completely, now i am moreAngry

Sorry Sush had to butt in to say only this.Smile...i think the PH is using reverse psychology, look at all of us praying for Shyam to comeback instead of this torture. Daadi better get down to her business of revealing the past, slowly rather than being the SP's version of Dadisa.

Agree with point Anu is making about Khushi should be feeling bad about the insult ...but isn't it Khushis nature to hide her problems...and pretend everything is OK????? the only person she asserts herself against is our very own Aranv babu...everyone else's insults and bad deeds she ignores...

Sush, 

But she used to share all the ASR's shaitaan acts with her sister. She used to call him Rakshas. I am not saying she needs to give it back to Daadi but she could have said something like - Yes, this Daadi seems to be some strict woman or something to the effect, to her sister. Even Khushi's OTT comedy could have been used to tell her sister that Daadi's remark were in some way Farak Padta hai, dammit!

So, the point gets across to the audience that she is not happy about it but Khushi being Khushi, she will ignore and go on as usual. I feel, if there are 2-3 traits that the CV's constantly remind us of a character, it is important for them to be shown.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--momma1128-Sush-

Go to top