Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 4)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

Hi Sush,
You said it well... this is all a feeler... no bad people on the show recently.
I just can't stand any more of this " use khushi as a punching bag" episodes..
Now is the time they need Khushi to start opening her mouth and telling people off.
Telling ASR you better go tell everyone the real story and i am going back to GM
Tell Buaji ... you are the cause of pushing me with Shyam and how dare you jump at my throat
and so on
One thing that give me peace of mind is that Naniji is around and she will stand up for Khushii... i would really like to see a dialogue where Naniji says to Anjali...
Tum meri apni ho lakeen Khushi na batadiya ke dil ka rista khun se be barker hai
anyways now i have become too sensitive when Khushi is abused or mistreated...
you know you get to a point when you can't stand it anymore... when you say enough is enough let me out of here and just loose it not worrying about consequences
thanks for the post
ly

I hear you...Khushi always seems to get the short end of the stick...would love to see ASR dealing with this situation though...wont you? I hope this is going remarriage way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SudsAddict--sumana13--

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

In comes Hitler Dadi she reminds me of ASR in early stages with his famous aukath and haisiath type crap talk. Now I know why he was badly influenced back then. No wonder Nannav has such traits ROFL

Current epis cradle me to sleep. Maybe it's just me cuz I'm gradually losing interest of the show thanks to crappy storyline and boring, doze worthy episodes. This is why I didn't visit the forum during the last few days as I've nothing to yap or vent about

Nadzooli Hug

@ bold: hahahaha! I know! He hurled those taunts at her for quite some time na?

Now this old lady has come in with extra ammunition and baggage!  Just what Khushi needed...Ouch

Shwetzooo Hug

Why is Khushi getting sandwiched all the time? I'm glad Nannav speaks up as per the precap. It's high time he stood up against such crap talk coming out of the Hitler. Wonder Devi Maiyya looks after such egoistic and obnoxious people *sigh*

Oh god can somebody please close that tear tap of cry baby's? Her tears repel me and I feel like chewing my hair in frustration every time she opens her tap boo hooo...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143howcome--sumana13--sbk2-Sush-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

You have an excellent point...but theY needed a Baddie in the story...ASR moving to the othe side...has titled the equation ...won't yo agree??? Big smile

The show had high TRPs when people had a sense of where the story is going...meaning their marriage...despite their differences...now a days...the biggest issue is people either didn't like where the story was going...DKS...or didn't know where it was going...birthday gift etc...and for Khushi to hold back The
charming ASR ...for long on her own...even when Anj appears forgiving would have been quite difficult...so here comes a new Baddie...and that's how we get dadi...
Wink

You're right, I didn't think of it like that! Back then, it was Arnav vs Khushi so there was no need for a baddie...whereas now they are both on the same side. But they are still polar opposites, personality-wise. Hence there was still so much potential to their love story, that alone could carry the show for a while without the need of this over-the-top family drama. People are gradually losing interest in the show as they continue to ruin the essence day by day. If they really need a baddie, I prefer Shyam over Dadi...she's just too cliched for my liking. I'd be embarrassed to admit I watch this show if someone saw it with me today, it was that bad! Maybe it was just me Ermm I just hate saas-bahu dramas with a passion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143--sumana13--sbk2-Sush-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Originally posted by momma1128

If Dadi is going to be anything other than a catalyst and start to smell of Kokila Ben, it will be official that GH doesn't get what this show is.

Well said Anu. I was kinda wondering if I was watching IPKKND or SNS last night

GH wants us to love him for tolerating such nuisance? What the Sleepy

How are you Nadz!!!  He wants us to tolerate all his stuff - I think he is living off the fumes of his other successful show, but has failed to realize a different audience.

@Ratna - I also don't think Kh has accepted that she is badi bahu of the house, BUT as I said before, I find it ridiculous that a woman who showed so much pain when ASR hurled aukat at her would just say 'farak nahin padta' to Payal when PAYAL of all people, said they felt bad.  But, i guess it is her hiding her feelings.  I needed to see that it affected her.

But in any case, tomorrow her place in the home will be clarified and I am happy in seeing the promo that ASR is steadfasting holding her hand with the entry of Dadi.  I don't know how long I have waited for them to be on that same side...oh yes I do, 14 months LOL

Edited by momma1128 - 06 August 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-Starktastic

SudsAddict Senior Member
SudsAddict
SudsAddict

I hear you...Khushi always seems to get the short end of the stick...would love to see ASR dealing with this situation though...wont you? I hope this is going remarriage way...[/QUOTE]

Remarriage with all the pomp and show will be so lovely at this point!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

--sumana13---Sush-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

In comes Hitler Dadi she reminds me of ASR in early stages with his famous aukath and haisiath type crap talk. Now I know why he was badly influenced back then. No wonder Nannav has such traitsROFL

Current epis cradle me to sleep. Maybe it's just me cuz I'm gradually losing interest of the show thanks to crappy storyline and boring, doze worthy episodes. This is why I didn't visit the forum during the last few days as I've nothing to yap or vent about

True that NadZ...alll said and done...today was quite uninteresting...but I am still enjoying the memories of last week...specially Friday and wed day and Monday...let's give them a pass for today...

Told ya it's just me Sush cuz I didn't like anything shown in the last two weeks or so. Perhaps I'm expecting too much from the show after watching some interesting and nerve wracking episodes in the past, precisely last year or so 

--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Sush!

I did not sign up for a Hitler Saas and timid submissive bahu serial...so I seriously hope they do not drag this nonsense of Dadi insulting and treating Khushi like garbage...and instead focus on Arhi romance simultaneously running with the past coming out...

I have a bad feeling Khushi will not let Arnav speak against Dadi...Khushi the mahaan Bhartiya Naari will shut him up if he tries to defend herD'oh

I am hoping the old lady warms up to Khushi soon, seeing her virtuous nature...

As if Mami wasn't enough, now we have a female Hitler thrown into the mix...

How many more people to pamper the spoilt brat Anjali?! Seriously man! I am sick of seeing people treating her like a little kid who needs constant attention and hugging and wiping away her tears.

OH no...Shwets...I don want Khushi to be that Mahan...that I eat crap...YIKES...I hope she does not try that...and if she does I hope Arne has none of that!!!!!...

--sumana13--sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

You have an excellent point...but theY needed a Baddie in the story...ASR moving to the othe side...has titled the equation ...won't yo agree??? Big smile

The show had high TRPs when people had a sense of where the story is going...meaning their marriage...despite their differences...now a days...the biggest issue is people either didn't like where the story was going...DKS...or didn't know where it was going...birthday gift etc...and for Khushi to hold back The
charming ASR ...for long on her own...even when Anj appears forgiving would have been quite difficult...so here comes a new Baddie...and that's how we get dadi...
Wink

You're right, I didn't think of it like that! Back then, it was Arnav vs Khushi so there was no need for a baddie...whereas now they are both on the same side. But they are still polar opposites, personality-wise. Hence there was still so much potential to their love story, that alone could carry the show for a while without the need of this over-the-top family drama. People are gradually losing interest in the show as they continue to ruin theessence day by day.If they really need a baddie, I prefer Shyam over Dadi...she's just too cliched for my liking. I'd be embarrassed to admit I
watch this show if someone saw it with me today, it was that bad! Maybe it was just meErmmI just hate saas-bahu dramas

with a passion.

I agree...if this became the plot...the saas bahu crap...I will stop watching too..But at this point I will rather give her a chance than going to Shyamu and DKS story...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy--sumana13--sbk2

Go to top