Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 3)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Anu! Good to see you here...You are absolutely right for dadi o be brought in as a catalyst to change the status quo...force the issues...FINE...


But Khushi taking the shit lying down...yeah not OK...
I think today she was probably just dumbstruck...if this continues...she will probably just run away from the house than fight for her rights etc...which can't be pretty...so it is really unto ASR to cut the crap and stop the disrespect...and he is quite capable of that...     
Ouch

I know ASR is capable of that as we see in the precap, but honestly I am confused as to how she lets it slide, not once but when she came to give milk, when she was in the mandir...all of them mum - write some dialogue...she could even look like she is going to broach the subject and Mami could shhh her.

If Dadi is going to be anything other than a catalyst and start to smell of Kokila Ben, it will be official that GH doesn't get what this show is.
 
 
Anu ,  Sush
 
The way I saw it ..Khushi  still does not believe that she belongs in that family.  Mami too made a comment that since their wedding was hide and seek she did not wish to say anything to dadi.
 
Basically her marriage to Arnie is still not accepted or duly recognized nor respected by everyone. Also she is still facing the contract in the coming days so she cannot be assertive about her being the "bahu"  of the house.
 
This is something Arnie will have to do for her...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143Sahana2meens80Zuzana--sumana13--momma1128DiyaS-Sush-Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12621

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

The thing is...they don't need to force in these elements to cater to the audience of THIS particular show. I can't find any fan of this show who enjoyed today's episode. People who like watching the saas or in-laws torturing the bahu don't watch IPKKND anyway. The creators of this show need a reality check if they think this is what their audience wants to see!

This show became a success without the involvement of any evil saas or over-the-top vamp/villain. It became a success because of the two lead characters, very different from each other but a fiery relationship that captured everyone's interest. When the show had 4.6 TRPs in February, I didn't see any saas or sister-in-law drama...I only saw the peak of Arnav & Khushi's love story. That's what brought in the highest ratings for this show. Why don't they go back to that, instead of the trash we saw today? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.



You have an excellent point...but theY needed a Baddie in the story...ASR moving to the othe side...has titled the equation ...won't yo agree??? Big smile


The show had high TRPs when people had a sense of where the story is going...meaning their marriage...despite their differences...now a days...the biggest issue is people either didn't like where the story was going...DKS...or didn't know where it was going...birthday gift etc...and for Khushi to hold back The ]charming ASR ...for long on her own...even when Anj appears forgiving would have been quite difficult...so here comes a new Baddie...and that's how we get dadi... Wink

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmypremparbatZuzana--sumana13--sbk2polly_mk

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43219

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
In comes Hitler Dadi she reminds me of ASR in early stages with his famous aukath and haisiath type crap talk. Now I know why he was badly influenced back then. No wonder Nannav has such traits ROFL

Current epis cradle me to sleep. Maybe it's just me cuz I'm gradually losing interest of the show thanks to crappy storyline and boring, doze worthy episodes. This is why I didn't visit the forum during the last few days as I've nothing to yap or vent about

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143premparbat--sumana13--Zuzanamomma1128-Sush-pinky_blueskiessbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43219

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128



If Dadi is going to be anything other than a catalyst and start to smell of Kokila Ben, it will be official that GH doesn't get what this show is.

Well said Anu. I was kinda wondering if I was watching IPKKND or SNS last night

GH wants us to love him for tolerating such nuisance? What the Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SudsAddict--sumana13--pinky_blueskiesmomma1128-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12621

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Anu! Good to see you here...You are absolutely right for dadi o be brought in as a catalyst to change the status quo...force the issues...FINE...


But Khushi taking the shit lying down...yeah not OK...
I think today she was probably just dumbstruck...if this continues...she will probably just run away from the house than fight for her rights etc...which can't be pretty...so it is really unto ASR to cut the crap and stop the disrespect...and he is quite capable of that...     
Ouch



I know ASR is capable of that as we see in the precap, but honestly I am confused as to how she lets it slide, not once but when she came to give milk, when she was in the mandir...all of them mum - write some dialogue...she could even look like she is going to broach the subject and Mami could shhh her.



If Dadi is going to be anything other than a catalyst and start to smell of Kokila Ben, it will be official that GH doesn't get what this show is.

</div>
Anu , Sush


The way I saw it ..Khushi still does not believe that she belongs in that family. Mami too made a comment that since their wedding was hide and seek she did not wish to say anything to dadi.


Basically her marriage to Arnie is still not accepted or duly recognized nor respected by everyone. Also she is still
facing the contract in the coming days so she cannot be assertive about her being the "bahu" of the house.





<div>This is something Arnie will have to do for her...
Well said Ratna...I too dont think kHushi is quite ready to fight for her place in RM yet...!!

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--premparbat

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 10431

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

In comes Hitler Dadi she reminds me of ASR in early stages with his famous aukath and haisiath type crap talk. Now I know why he was badly influenced back then. No wonder Nannav has such traits ROFL

Current epis cradle me to sleep. Maybe it's just me cuz I'm gradually losing interest of the show thanks to crappy storyline and boring, doze worthy episodes. This is why I didn't visit the forum during the last few days as I've nothing to yap or vent about

Nadzooli Hug

@ bold: hahahaha! I know! He hurled those taunts at her for quite some time na?

Now this old lady has come in with extra ammunition and baggage!  Just what Khushi needed...Ouch


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12621

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

In comes Hitler Dadi she reminds me of ASR in early stages with his famous aukath and haisiath type crap talk. Now I know why he was badly influenced back then. No wonder Nannav has such traitsROFL

Current epis cradle me to sleep. Maybe it's just me cuz I'm gradually losing interest of the show thanks to crappy storyline and boring, doze worthy episodes. This is why I didn't visit the forum during the last few days as I've nothing to yap or vent about



True that NadZ...alll said and done...today was quite uninteresting...but I am still enjoying the memories of last week...specially Friday and wed day and Monday...let's give them a pass for today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana--sumana13--premparbat

SudsAddict Senior Member
SudsAddict
SudsAddict

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 240

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah I roger that.. when we started watching IPKKND from the first episode (I did try watching other serials but nothing compared to IPKKND). I remembered the following from first episode:
 
  • Arnav's real surname is not Raizada but Malik. He said that he gave up the name when his uncle kicked him out...
  • Arnav said he has no morals when it comes to love and war...
  • Arnav says money is his profession...
  • Arnav is ruthless in revenge...
 
All these are the attributes of the real Arnav that are also forgotten due to later developments in the story...I rather see the story move forward with what ever new Characters (daadi or any one else) get added as long as they do not change Arnav and Khushi to the extend that it we can not spit or swallow...LOL



Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

The thing is...they don't need to force in these elements to cater to the audience of THIS particular show. I can't find any fan of this show who enjoyed today's episode. People who like watching the saas or in-laws torturing the bahu don't watch IPKKND anyway. The creators of this show need a reality check if they think this is what their audience wants to see!

This show became a success without the involvement of any evil saas or over-the-top vamp/villain. It became a success because of the two lead characters, very different from each other but a fiery relationship that captured everyone's interest. When the show had 4.6 TRPs in February, I didn't see any saas or sister-in-law drama...I only saw the peak of Arnav & Khushi's love story. That's what brought in the highest ratings for this show. Why don't they go back to that, instead of the trash we saw today? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.



You have an excellent point...but theY needed a Baddie in the story...ASR moving to the othe side...has titled the equation ...won't yo agree??? Big smile


The show had high TRPs when people had a sense of where the story is going...meaning their marriage...despite their differences...now a days...the biggest issue is people either didn't like where the story was going...DKS...or didn't know where it was going...birthday gift etc...and for Khushi to hold back The ]charming ASR ...for long on her own...even when Anj appears forgiving would have been quite difficult...so here comes a new Baddie...and that's how we get dadi... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective: ASR and emotions a complex equation--

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 57   Views: 8133

-Sush- 57 8133 08 December 2011 at 5:25am by -Sush-
Sushpective: Want one Thappad a day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 68   Views: 7008

-Sush- 68 7008 07 December 2011 at 5:52am by -Sush-
Sushpective: ASR swagger is back:-)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 77   Views: 7850

-Sush- 77 7850 06 December 2011 at 7:18am by p@ras
Sushpective: BOW TO THE AMAZING MS SANAYA!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 69   Views: 13474

-Sush- 69 13474 04 December 2011 at 8:36pm by geetmaanluv
Sushpective: Why doesn't KKG fix her love story?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 65   Views: 7214

-Sush- 65 7214 04 December 2011 at 12:24pm by sbk2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index