Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!! (Page 2)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu! Good to see you here...You are absolutely right for dadi o be brought in as a catalyst to change the status quo...force the issues...FINE...

But Khushi taking the shit lying down...yeah not OK...
I think today she was probably just dumbstruck...if this continues...she will probably just run away from the house than fight for her rights etc...which can't be pretty...so it is really upto ASR to cut the crap and stop the disrespect...and he is quite capable of that...     
Ouch

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--premparbatmomma1128

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

every serial has some problem free time ..when the focus in on the relationship of the lead couple, their love and romance...why can't we have just two - three weeks of ArHi sorting their relationship by themselves and then some monster showing his/her face...

Ha ha...because ARnie is too charming to resist for more than a couple of days...He can get to the home base in 100th of the time than other boys...the champ... Big smile Big smile Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143Mahi122Zuzana--sumana13--

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Anu! Good to see you here...You are absolutely right for dadi o be brought in as a catalyst to change the status quo...force the issues...FINE...

But Khushi taking the shit lying down...yeah not OK...
I think today she was probably just dumbstruck...if this continues...she will probably just run away from the house than fight for her rights etc...which can't be pretty...so it is really unto ASR to cut the crap and stop the disrespect...and he is quite capable of that...     
Ouch

I know ASR is capable of that as we see in the precap, but honestly I am confused as to how she lets it slide, not once but when she came to give milk, when she was in the mandir...all of them mum - write some dialogue...she could even look like she is going to broach the subject and Mami could shhh her.

If Dadi is going to be anything other than a catalyst and start to smell of Kokila Ben, it will be official that GH doesn't get what this show is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazz--sumana13--pinky_blueskies-Sush-Starktastic

SudsAddict Senior Member
SudsAddict
SudsAddict

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@ Sush, Yeah i agree that it is Over the top. I reckon her entry is to some how bringing Shyaam back ...I am inclined to think that she is the missing link to all that relates to the past not yet revealed.

Now having said that, I only signed up  for IPKKND 1 year ago because i loved the character portrayal of Arnav and Khusi... not for  GopiVahu of another SP serial which some how is high up on TRP charts...So when i see Khushi's character not true to the essence of  what  I originally fell in love with, i do get peeved and frustratedStern Smile.

vaughn--sumana13--Zuzana-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Meens ...loved your pick for the dialogue of the day...dont you wish ASR was ther to hear it...that wound have been awesome!!!

Comin back to dadi...yeah we have one nice old woman already on the serial ...nani...and mami is quite an interesting good bad combo...so no choice for dadis character but expect bad...

Precap was nice...I will be good to see him angry again...kind of missing that

Wink

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80Zuzana--sumana13--

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
The thing is...they don't need to force in these elements to cater to the audience of THIS particular show. I can't find any fan of this show who enjoyed today's episode. People who like watching the saas or in-laws torturing the bahu don't watch IPKKND anyway. The creators of this show need a reality check if they think this is what their audience wants to see!

This show became a success without the involvement of any evil saas or over-the-top vamp/villain. It became a success because of the two lead characters, very different from each other but a fiery relationship that captured everyone's interest. When the show had 4.6 TRPs in February, I didn't see any saas or sister-in-law drama...I only saw the peak of Arnav & Khushi's love story. That's what brought in the highest ratings for this show. Why don't they go back to that, instead of the trash we saw today? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SudsAddictArshi143Mahi122meens80--sumana13--ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-sbk2polly_mk

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Sush, there are people like Dadi that exist and it seems IPKKND was not spared from showing this type of character. I get it, this was needed for TRPs and hopefully things will balance out with Arnav defending Khushi in the next episode. Really look forward to how he handles Dadi especially since he was very annoyed with the way she stopped Khushi from entering her room. I think he already knows about the servant comment, since in SBS it showed him and Khushi holding hands so I'm guessing Dadi sees and passes a comment which leads to the confrontation. **Edited, never mind the hand holding was the promo, not part of the episode**

The episode wasn't bad, I loved NK who was truly the star today. NK defended Khushi not once but twice, or at least attempted to. He was one person who was not afraid of Dadi and was not about to let her disrespect Khushi, hats off to him for this! He is a true friend through and through.

I was left very lost with Anjali and Dadi's scene, how did she know Anjali was pregnant and ask about Shyam?? If she hasn't seen them in 14 years and hasn't been in touch much then how did she know?? All I know is that she will play a pivotal role in Shyam's return, the battlelines have been drawn with her and Anjali clearly against the rest of the family

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-pinky_blueskies

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
So true Ratna...dadis dialogue ...her shutting the door on Khushis face reminded me a bit if ASR aukat bit...YIKES...!!! ASR had other things going for him to tolerate that crap as much as we disliked hearing about it...right...? Coming from dadi it is all crap and no charm...but let's be patient and see where the are going with it...if this brings remarriage ...That's GREAT for Arhi to resolve their unresolved issues too...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 August 2012 at 8:07pm

Arshi143Zuzana--sumana13--premparbat

Go to top