Sushpective: M&B meets Indian Soap Saas!!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys...short post today...

On Friday I said...Arhi story will get to the home base if they didnt have an intruption and an INTRUPTION is what we got! 

Dadis character and her assumption that Khushi is a servant...and her treatment of her assumming she is a servant...quite disgusting...🀒

Frankly speaking...it is al dramatized...made extreme to create that dramatic effect fit for a soap...😲

In reality people are not like her...(at least I hope) or they are not extra sugary sweet like Anjali either...So there you have it drama and more drama to make a story...

Is it interesting? Not much...not to me...but I understand they have to make a story so this is it...and it will also cater to the saas bahu drama that soaps are made out of...

Oh well...this is what happens when you mix M&B and Saas Bahu soaps...Hmmm...

Only one point I WILL make...is that I hope they us ethis opportunity to give Khushi a make over...If she looked like this today..there was no way any body would have dared assume she is a servant...

Any way...bottom line...dadi is over the top...probably a typical saas kind...UGGGHHH...whatever ...Do what you have to do...I guess the show was running short of bad characters once Shyamu was shown the door...ASR became the charming prince with not much of SHAITAN left in him and people did not quite warm up to Anj turning bad...

Thats the way I look at it folks...please share your views...

Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove your posttt
Agreee
Agreee
Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sush,
Loved your title😊. Today sure was M&B meets Indian Saas Bahu circus. That being said i am hoping that the saas bahu drama does not extend beyond a couple of episodes and Dadi is used more as a medium to bring out the past rather than create unnecessary drama. Have you read Mishti's new spoiler; i'm hoping the CV's can continue to maintain a balance between the romance and the ARHI relationship and the other parallel tracks which of course are needed for any daily soap.

Loved the precap though with ODB finally standing up for his wife in true ASR styleπŸ‘πŸΌ. Plus there clearly seems to be an upcoming battle with Anjali-Dadi on one side and Arnav-Nani on the other. I've always loved Nani and with Arnav-Nani as a team the clash of the titans can be very interesting.

"Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai - hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain - unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hai..." was clearly the dialogue of the day not because Khushi confesses her love for her Arnavji to the walls  but because in the coming track Khushi will actually get to know her man; the man behind the mask, the reason behind what changed a happy jovial teenage into the hard hearted cynic he now is and hopefully she will understand him and be his support system and he hers instead of her wanting to run away at every stage due to straining relationships in the family.

Edited by meens80 - 11 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Evening Sush,

Belcomes Indian Soap Saas !!!!  If  this is what is coming our way then  "No Thanks"  cvs.

I get it there is a need for drama and shows run only when they make business sense... all I am hoping that the cvs do not forget that this is a  LOVE STORY and theme and USP of the show is ArHi... I would not be surprised if they mix and match a bit.  Saas drama for TRP aunties who love the other 8.00 pm show and  ArHI for the likes of us. A bit early to pass judgement so will wait and watch how it plays.

Today was all about Dadi enetering and her "Aukaat" dialogues . Sounded regressive when Arnie mouthed them , still do so when his granny utters them.  I have not had the  misfortune to meet such people in real life but I am told I have lived a very sheltered and priviledged life ...so maybe such people do exist.  

So why has Dadi after 14 yeras decided to leave her ashram and head for RM ? What is her agenda ?  She had abandoned her grandchildren before who in turn had abandonned the family name "Mallik"  so what is dadi hoping for now.   Anji defiently needs a guidance...Can she for a bit stop crying ? Does she seriously think her husband is a victim ? 

And Arnie...the dadi confrontation will do him good. He needs to see how his family considers and treats the women he loves so as to give her the rightful position in his life and his household.  Another  test for Arnie and his RTR.  Will ArHI do thsi together  or are we to see more "shoshan"  of Khushi ?

The cvs have been good with the strong disapproval messages we have sent on Bubli & Didi ki saut... so lets wait and see how this turns out  Sush.

For now I am looking forward to Arnie standing up for Khushi and the upcoming roothna - manana spolier...

Till later.

Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
mzeesana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sush,

You said it well... this is all a feeler... no bad people on the show recently.

I just can't stand any more of this " use khushi as a punching bag" episodes..

Now is the time they need Khushi to start opening her mouth and telling people off.

Telling ASR you better go tell everyone the real story and i am going back to GM

Tell Buaji ... you are the cause of pushing me with Shyam and how dare you jump at my throat
and so on

One thing that give me peace of mind is that Naniji is around and she will stand up for Khushii... i would really like to see a dialogue where Naniji says to Anjali...

Tum meri apni ho lakeen Khushi na batadiya ke dil ka rista khun se be barker hai

anyways now i have become too sensitive when Khushi is abused or mistreated...
you know you get to a point when you can't stand it anymore... when you say enough is enough let me out of here and just loose it not worrying about consequences

thanks for the post
ly
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush!

I did not sign up for a Hitler Saas and timid submissive bahu serial...so I seriously hope they do not drag this nonsense of Dadi insulting and treating Khushi like garbage...and instead focus on Arhi romance simultaneously running with the past coming out...

I have a bad feeling Khushi will not let Arnav speak against Dadi...Khushi the mahaan Bhartiya Naari will shut him up if he tries to defend her 

I am hoping the old lady warms up to Khushi soon, seeing her virtuous nature...

As if Mami wasn't enough, now we have a female Hitler thrown into the mix...

How many more people to pamper the spoilt brat Anjali?! Seriously man! I am sick of seeing people treating her like a little kid who needs constant attention and hugging and wiping away her tears.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sush!
Long time - hardly any time to really come on to IF and comment.

I find Dadi appalling but I think she is meant to be because someone has to be as obstinate and ziddi as ASR when it comes to bringing Shyam back, which I believe is her main purpose of entry.  That and perhaps, to serve as a catalyst to reveal the past and remarriage of ArHi.

I am bothered though with the writers, AGAIN, for not being bright enough to write in Kh standing up for herself when necessary...she could have at least attempted to say something, and her comment to Payal - farark nahin padta that she was spoken to like that - I didn't like it at all.  Would it have been really too unSP bahuish for Kh to actually say, yes, my pride is injured.  

I want to see the Nani/ASR team versus Dadi/Anjali team at loggerheads.  Hopefully it should be interesting - but given this PH's track record, not holding my breath.
every serial has some problem free time ..when the focus in on the relationship of the lead couple, their love and romance...why can't we have just two - three weeks of ArHi sorting their relationship by themselves and then some monster showing his/her face...
-Sush- thumbnail
Hi Anu! Good to see you here...You are absolutely right for dadi o be brought in as a catalyst to change the status quo...force the issues...FINE...

But Khushi taking the shit lying down...yeah not OK...
I think today she was probably just dumbstruck...if this continues...she will probably just run away from the house than fight for her rights etc...which can't be pretty...so it is really upto ASR to cut the crap and stop the disrespect...and he is quite capable of that...     
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

every serial has some problem free time ..when the focus in on the relationship of the lead couple, their love and romance...why can't we have just two - three weeks of ArHi sorting their relationship by themselves and then some monster showing his/her face...

Ha ha...because ARnie is too charming to resist for more than a couple of days...He can get to the home base in 100th of the time than other boys...the champ... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒEdited by -Sush- - 11 years ago