India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MissElektra101 Senior Member
MissElektra101
MissElektra101

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Hope you enjoy. x

The whole restaurant gasped as the handsome young man descended onto one knee, his eyes full of trust, his lips pulled into a side smirk. He was dressed in a three ' piece suit all black. It was finally time.

The woman before him, dressed in a ravishing red sari, which turned heads in a snap, was lost for words ' and that was something for her. A slight breeze accompanied the pin ' drop silence as she registered what was going on. Her mouth formed into what he called 'that perfect O shape'.

"Come closer." His voice was gentle, barely a whisper.

Keeping her eyes locked with his, she got up from her chair barely managing to move her feet to where he was kneeling and looked down at the man she trusted more than her own life.

He took one of her fair hands into his own and brought it up gracefully to his lips whilst still keeping an intense eye 'lock, giving her the softest kiss he could. She couldn't help but close her
eyes, as if sealing the moment, the ambience forever. Through her eyes, the word 'perfect' didn't do justice.

"Khushi." His voice was low and husky.

A warm feeling set in her stomach as she snapped open her hazel eyes to meet his loyal, chocolate brown ones. It felt so unreal, was this dream? Khushi thought, no, it couldn't be.

Her train of thoughts were interrupted as Arnav began to speak.

"I love you too much to let you go. I want to be with you through all the good and bad times. Have kids with you; grow old together and so much more. And, I know I don't deserve - "

Khushi gasped and silenced him with her finger, whilst tears brimmed to her eyes. She pursed her lips to prevent any whimpering.

The crowd that was watching so intently gave an awww!

Arnav slowly got up, his smirk vanishing, replacing a frown seeing her reaction. He held her face in his hands, wiping the tears away from her beautiful face.

Khushi felt so overwhelmed, her emotions were battling inside of her, creating havoc. She pulled him into a tight hug, gripping his shoulders for support.

Arnav buried his face into her, returning the hug and whispered, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She cried finally, as the audience watching in awe erupted into cheers.

She pulled back and smiled then lovingly gave a sweet kiss on the cheek, which he returned. She blushed that rosy pink he loved so much.

"You haven't even seen the ring yet!" He exclaimed.

"Who needs a ring when I have you?" She replied innocently.

His eyes immediately softened. He reached inside his pocket to reveal a small black, velour box that held a beautiful yet simple diamond ring.

He took her hand in his and slid the ring onto her finger, feeling a sense of pride and honour about Khushi being his fiance.

"It's beautiful'" She looked at her hand in admiration.

"Not as beautiful as you," He replied whilst lifting her chin up to face him.

Arnav and Khushi came out of the restaurant, linked arm in arm laughing uncontrollably. It couldn't have been more perfect than that.

Arnav walked to area where he had parked his white SUV, but was greeted with the sight of a motorcycle.

"What the!" He exclaimed. "I'm sure Mohan said the car was parked here then where'?" He trailed off in confusion.

Khushi's face pulled into her typical mischievous smile, as she played around with the end of her sari. "Well during dinner I texted Mohan to take the car away and'"

"And what?" He folded his arms together and arched his eyebrow. "So how are we going to get home Miss Gupta? Soon to be Mrs. Raizada' certainly not on a mototcycle right?" He gazed questioningly.

Khushi gulped nervously and began twiddling with her thumbs, afraid for Arnav's next reaction. "Well'er, erm'seeing as I'll be all er'fat in a few months and barely be able to get up, I thought we, we'd go on a motorcycle'haha."

Arnav's playful eyes turned into cold, serious ones. "No way Khushi. You're three months pregnant, you could get hurt and I can't risk that'" He couldn't continue as a stubborn Khushi interrupted him.

"Oh come on Arnav, it's a ten minute drive! Please I won't get this chance again for a long time!" She pouted.

And that was that. Arnav couldn't resist the adorable, glowing face before him.

He held her by the shoulders and led her to motorcycle slightly annoyed that she got her way every time.

Khushi grinned in response to winning in their discussion. He held her hands and helped her onto the motorcycle.

"Khushi you ok? Are you comfortable?" He asked concerned.

"When I'm with you, always." She said quietly.

Arnav pressed his lips to her forehead then looked at her once more before starting the machinery.

You never know when the joys of life can easily be snatched away.

The motorcycle was going over hundred miles per hour and the breaks had failed. Arnav being the calm person he was handled the situation cleverly.

"Arnav, aren't we going too fast?" She clutched his shoulders tightly.

"Hey, you were the one who wanted to ride this, besides it's fun!" A lump formed in his throat. "I'm sorry Khushi, I'm really sorry." He thought.

"I don't know this is pretty fast, I'm kind of scared." She replied.

"Khushi hug me and don't let go then it'll be all over." Arnav failed at his attempt to sound calm on the last word of his sentence.

Khushi sensed something was wrong, but she did as he said.

"Tell me you love me." He clenched his jaw.

"I love you and I always will, now tell me what's wrong?" Khushi was getting more anxious.

"Actually this helmet is bugging, could you take it off and put it on?" His breathing became uneven. He knew these were his last few moments.

"Sure." She replied, not knowing these were the last few moments with him.

'Like I said Khushi, I love you too much to let you go.' He thought. A lone tear escaped from his eye.

"I'm sorry." He shouted over the roar of the engine.

Everything faded to black.

How was it?Smile

Yeah I know, I killed Arnav, man it hurts to say that, it was quite depressing to write too, but don't worry, I have some great ideas coming, so stay tuned!Big smile

Buddy Me for PM's. And you know like or comment, or both!! Please! (desperate face)

Love you all!

MissElektra101

Edited by MissElektra101 - 07 August 2012 at 10:47am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaxyzw231bhavs_gid03rosalinda92MayaraaSobti..Raizada..inluvwivARHIdorindakateinspiringstarsiLuvYellowarhi101lovearshi01KSG_luv-EndlessSmile-zafichavvi16

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
WOAH this was too sad!! Dang It..is he dead? Unhappy plz continue if u can..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissElektra101sun2011

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
oh no he died...beautiful dear...loved it very much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissElektra101

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
its beautiful... really sad though.. :(
mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
WOAH
that was  a beautiful story up to the last sentences, i wish you hadnt wrote that it was such a nice/sweet story but i guess it did make it a bit more interesting as it kills me to say lol, 
no more sad stories like this pleaase!
x

MissElektra101

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I know you wont let him die.  So waiting...

MissElektra101

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top