leave it past is past 
and it was a beautiful past :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooriArieltabi

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
thank you guys and yes im watching all of it but can somone tell me when will monita and uday actually start falling for each other ? asap plz and ty
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarahNoori

thank you guys and yes im watching all of it but can somone tell me when will monita and uday actually start falling for each other ? asap plz and ty

uday will fall for her very very soon but manyata will fall him in the last few weeks as in actually realise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

uday will fall for her very very soon but manyata will fall him in the last few weeks as in actually realise

im on episode 22, can u tell me the exact episode if u rmrb plz and thank you... wow really that kinda sucks
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

im on episode 22, can u tell me the exact episode if u rmrb plz and thank you... wow really that kinda sucks
it does kind of suck but watch the show its awesome and uday will realise because of unnati maybe in 50 episode but not sure and not only that he will face heart breaks acouple of times because of manyata's teenage crush akash i think after a few episodes u will too hate akash and that is a promise i can sign on a blank cheque to guarantee  that u will hate akash like all manveerians do
FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

it does kind of suck but watch the show its awesome and uday will realise because of unnati maybe in 50 episode but not sure and not only that he will face heart breaks acouple of times because of manyata's teenage crush akash i think after a few episodes u will too hate akash and that is a promise i can sign on a blank cheque to guarantee  that u will hate akash like all manveerians do

i wannna just jump to that episode but well i have to watch it so i dont miss anything, unless you can fille me > plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocker12

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

i wannna just jump to that episode but well i have to watch it so i dont miss anything, unless you can fille me > plzzz
i suggest   you to watch it all in the beginning even it got wonderfull scenes :)
FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocker12

i suggest   you to watch it all in the beginning even it got wonderfull scenes :)

fine but atleast can u tell me if she forever wears that same clothing?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index