Posted: 11 years ago
i just recently started watching this show OmG udayveer is so HANDSOME!!!!!!! its sad that they show ended but can someone lemme know if they lead actors dated and actually broke up?
yes they broke up...but u should watch the whole season!!! it was a gr8 show with superb chemistry between manveer!!!
hes in the new show which airs at the same time. at 830
its called love marriage ya arranged marriage
i wasn't going to watch it but i saw that aashish was in it. might be good tho
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

yes they broke up...but u should watch the whole season!!! it was a gr8 show with superb chemistry between manveer!!!

awww thats so sad but can you tell me what episode they find out that the girl is their daughther> plaz and thank you <3
Originally posted by sOobsessedx3

hes in the new show which airs at the same time. at 830
its called love marriage ya arranged marriage
i wasn't going to watch it but i saw that aashish was in it. might be good tho

really? thank you i will watch it what channel time and air date?
I think that episode is December 7th.

Please watch the show from beginning to end, but don't get addicted or you'll be heartbroken and spend all your time on this forum just like all the other Manveerians (Manyata +Udaybir) 
Originally posted by purple23981

I think that episode is December 7th.

Please watch the show from beginning to end, but don't get addicted or you'll be heartbroken and spend all your time on this forum just like all the other Manveerians (Manyata +Udaybir) 

thank you so much <33333 i appreciate it, and omg im going to it seems  good , that happens to me everytime first DMG than kavyaanjali and now this show great
DMG also did that to me girl!!! but DEK has ruined me!!! i live half the time on this forum now!!! DEK crazed!!!
they broke up but still are close to each other as friends u should see the
whole show it was an awesome watch  :) 
sadly it ended :( earlier 
we tried our best but that sony
leave it past is past 
and it was a beautiful past :)
thank you guys and yes im watching all of it but can somone tell me when will monita and uday actually start falling for each other ? asap plz and ty