Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Your first impression of SaRun? (Page 5)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Sanaya : I watched Sanaya as Gunjan and i really hated her look and character.. I was lyk she is so pretty n hot... bt this character is so thanda thanda and annoying..

Barun : In baat hamari pakki hai... I felt he is so hot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.

AnisaUddin99 Groupbie
AnisaUddin99
AnisaUddin99

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I think there both amazing people... Thumbs Up

Sanaya: I never really used to talk about her or anything. Infact i didd'nt even know who she was untill my cousins showed me a show called Miley Jab Hum Tum! I used to watch the show now and then (when there was nothing else to do) but i wass'nt really bothered about the show... But then i saw the first promo for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and i thought to myself..."she looks familier"... i put my brain into the thought a bit more..."OMG! She's from MJHT!! Haha! wow?!" Lol! She is absoloutly Beautifull Day Dreaming I could'nt belive the girl who was shy and quiet turned into our little sanka devi! LOL

Barun: Honestly speaking, i diddnt have a single clue as to who this dude was!! I actually thought when the first promo came out, i thought that he was some new actor and this was his first show! But later on i found out he was in Shradda, BHPH and Dil Mill Gaye!! I was sooo SHOCKED! Because i never noticed hin in DMG Shocked But ohwell, Better Late Then Never! Atleast i know him now! I think this dude is an Phenomenal Actor, and there are NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM! Oh and one more thing about this Sobti! When IPKKND first started, my first impression of him was... "WOW! HE'S DAMN HOT!" I Literally fell in love with this dude since the first episode! Heart

Overall, i think these two actors are absolute Gems... They both stand out in the show and they are both sweet human beings! God Bless Both Of Them... Clap
(Sorry for the long comment, i can actually go on all day, complementing these two! But i cant because my fingers are acheing!!!) Ouch 

.RudraParo.

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I first saw Sanaya in MJHT as Gunjan. It was a sweet scene between Sajan where they confessed their love on Dussehra. She looked stunning and I loved her sweet and shy character. I became a great fan of her due to that show. After MJHT over, I learned that IPKKND was her new show and watched it. I didn't know Barun and so I wasn't sure what to expect from him. Initially I hated ASR's character but Barun's talent made me soon love his character. I was always a Khushi fan in the beginning but it was hard to see her different from Gunjan at first. Sarun are amazing actors and  individuals. I love both of them. I was a Sanaya fan when I started watching this show but Barun managed to steal some of my love.

.RudraParo.

Go to top