Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Your first impression of SaRun? (Page 3)

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I remember my first encounter with Sanaya - it was actually when I was watching two other SP shows and telling my mum how similar the two female leads looked. IPKKND came on and my mum flicked the channel to Star One & MJHT was on. My mum told me how that girl is Khushi in the other drama and I was in shock! I thought she was pretty, and I watched a snippet of MJHT that day. I thought she was quite reserved and quiet - can't make a judgement on her character as I didn't watch the show.

The first time I had watched a full episode of IPKKND, the scene that stood out for me was the towel scene. I found myself laughing at Khushi's craziness & when my mum gave me a brief description of all the Shyam drama, every day I used to ask 'does Arnav know yet?' or 'has he told Khushi he loves her?' LOL

I didn't like Arnav as a character & I didn't find Barun attractive either until I started watching all the ArHi scenes and realising that there is something about him that I really liked.

As I first started watching comedy, and having never seen Barun and Sanaya on TV before, I thought they weren't good actors. That opinion changed pretty quickly & now I love both of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
My First Impression was oh man these two really go well!! She is bubbly and He is Hot!! She luvs and he hates wht a jodi!! Sarun is the best!! Barun is sweet and Sanaya is cute!!

.RudraParo.

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
loved them from the very first promo..used to be a sanaya fan form MJHT days...never been a Barun fan though I used to watch BHPH...but I fell in lov e with him from IPK"s first promo n wondered how can a man looks so handsome just with a stubble n 3-piece suit ! love u Sarun Hug 

.RudraParo.

zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
loved them both...made me crack up and was very interesting and intense. Love them both and always will:).

.RudraParo.

Maazz Senior Member
Maazz
Maazz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I actually hated indian dramas before I saw the first ad for the show at my aunties house. I asked her what the Hindi writing (its title) said and went  home and searched it up. Told ny best friend about it who I met a year and a half before (she'd come from India) and she told be about mjht then and more :) we became even better friends after that.
Don't know if its the best or worst thing that happened to me because of how addicted I am now lol!!

Barun is the only tv show actor my sister likes, so that's saying something :)

Edited by Maazz - 07 August 2012 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.BornToShipArShi

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

I didnt really like sanaya wen i saw her for the first time in IPK...And about barun never noticed him at all...LOLBut the current condition is just vice-versa...Thinkin about these people 24/7...love them madly.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.BornToShipArShi

BornToShipArShi IF-Dazzler
BornToShipArShi
BornToShipArShi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
well i never watched ipkknd from the bigining.i kinda liked the promo but didnt feel like watching it(i regret it)my mum used to watch a scene here or there of some serials and the first scene i saw was that fight on the road.i used to watch sgp bcoz i like happiness not sadness.then i watched the red sari and rain scene episode nd got she was working in contract with him n thought it was a bit sad.i forgot watching ipkknd thogh i must have scene the maha epi promo a lot of times.then i saw a sece when khushi was going to lucknow but she returns nd opens a sweet shop.then again forgot about it.then i watched the epi where anjali blackmales her to work coz the contract isnt over.from here i started watching it regularly. but this is pakka that i havnt missed a single epi since last years raksha bandhan epis.i loved the romance and comedy.i didnt watch any of barun or sanaya's previous serials though i had seen the bhph trailer and an episode of mjht with my cousin it was a long time after i realized that sanaya was also in mjht.nd i came to noe that barun was in bhph when i found india forums in march.i didnt fall for ipkknd in the begining but hated missing watching the episodes at night coz my dad didnt watched soaps.he didnt even knew i watched this serial.then in january i was watching the da before episode i missed with my cousin sis.it was the sangeet practice epi.funny nd cute.but my dad was like what crap.i fell in love with ipkknd after the holi confessin nd found india forums

.RudraParo.

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i used to watch MJHT so i saw her there and realise that she is the same girl who was in the movie fanaa playing the role of one of kajol's friends and barun on BHPH...i started watching because friends used to discuss the epis of it in so i also started watching it

.RudraParo.

Go to top