Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Your first impression of SaRun? (Page 2)

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
first impression for me after i watched the promo was like omg they r doing completely opposite roles to what they did in their previous show... arnav is completely opposite to shravan and khushi is completely opposite to gunjan... so that is what got me hooked on to the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.GodhuliLogon

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Barun- I thought he looked good and had fab screen presence. Initially did not like his acting and dialogue delivery. Now I think he is one of the finest actors in TV industry and love his simple humble nature. I feel he needs to work on his dialogue delivery and polish offscreen presence for better chances with Bollywood.

Sanaya- wow this girl is so fair and why is she wearing such ugly loud cloths and hated her hair.
Loved her acting from day one and loved her body language. Sanaya has one of the best offscreen presence and looks stunning on and offscreen. 

Sarun chemistry is the main reason I am glued to IPKEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_.RudraParo.

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i didnot watched ipkknd from 1st episode onwards...i know them both earlier ...but not very much.i had just seen them.thats all...but later their chemistry dragged me...i wondered by seeing their chemistry...i never had seen such a nice jodis and friends..because of them i am watching this show...perfectly saying,  barun and sanaya taught me the word meaning chemistry between the jodis...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I know both of them before ipk very well. They were o.k. for me before ipk.[NO OFFENCE]. But They were trually overpowered the talent in tv industry since ipk started. No one can play arhi as sarun played them.

.RudraParo.

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I honestly started watching the sbow for sanaya because i used to watch MJHT and i loved sajan! So i have always loved sanaya but barun at first i thought he waz kinda boring and shy and only later i realized what a funny and nice guy he is! And now i lovee Sarun!!!!!

.RudraParo.

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
My first impression was  from the promos specially the office promo.. What an expression Arnavji...

From 1st episode i was in love with IPKKND because the episode was very well executed and camera works or direction was awesome.. I loved how khushi looked but arnav I did not like that much  LOL

basically later on i liked khushi more , i only loved barun during the mehendi times.. after that only Allah can save my poor soul... Embarrassed

.RudraParo.

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I  watched it from the First episode and was hooked by IPKKND unusual concept great story different look  and as soon as I saw arhi fell in love with their jodi
Barun; I did not care for him as sharvan and thought he looked goofy to his ex heroine who looked older and  over weight  then I saw him as Arnav stepping out of the helicopter wow that was Barun he showed class and lovely eyes as well next to Sanaya they had hot chemistry they fit each other so well . Barun just needs to not mumble some times has to put on weight work on his dancing skills and get a stylist for his looks and clothes a short hair cut would kill his fans
He has come a long way as an actor truly one of the best .

Sanaya : Saw her for the first time and fell in love with the princess great acting love her comedy and what eyes she with Barun look fantastic and have an X factor which makes the fans go crazy needs to tone her loudness and loose her reservations in love making shots and control her hands.
One of the best TV actress in today's Indian soap industry.

.RudraParo.

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
FIRST I SAW OUR SARUN IN THE PROMOS OF OUR SHOW...
BUT BEFORE THAT I WATCHED SOME EPISODES OF BAAT HAMARI PAAKI HAI IN SONY IN WHICH BARUN ACTED JUST BEFORE IPKKND,,,I ONLY WATCHED THAT SHOW FOR BARUN BECOZ I SAW THE GLIMPSE IN HIS LOOS...BUT LATER I FELT BORED BECOZ HIS CHARACTER WAS SO SO LIKE I DID NOT LIKE TO C HIM THAT WAY AND STOPPED WATCHING..
THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I SAW THE PROMO OF IPKKND AND FELL AGAIN FOR BARUN IN HIS NEW LOOKS...FROM THE FIRST PROMO ITSELF I CONCLUDED THAT HIS CHARACTER WILL BE XCELLENT AND SHOW WILL PAR THE XCELLENCE...AND NOW MY EXPECTATIONS WERE TRUE..
I FELT LIKE BARUN AND SANAYA LIKE MR AND MRS HRITHIK FOR THEIR LOOKS,,,
THEN WEN I CONTINUED WATCHING THE SHOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH KHUSHIS ROLE AND STARTED TO BROWSE AN D KNOW HER...I BECAME ARDENT FAN OF SANAYA THER AFTER AND WATCHED SOME EPISODES OF MJHT IN STARONE REPEAT TELECASTS..
AN BARUN WAS AWESOME IN HIS LOOKS AND ACTION...
I FELL IN LOVE WITH SARUN FROM THE FIRST PROMO 
AND IAAM DIE HARD AND CRAZY FAN OF SARUN 
LOVEU SARUN AND IPKKND FOREVER

.RudraParo.

Go to top