Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your first impression of SaRun?

.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I did not know Barun or Sanaya before IPKKND. It's only after watching this show I got to know of the two most amazing people!

My thoughts when I first saw them:

Barun: this guy is hot!! πŸ˜† He is really good looking and I fell in love with his looks immediately ❀️ But acting wise, I didn't think much :( I found him weak in the scenes, but knew he would get better, and was I right or what! He has become one of the finest actors. As a person, I found him to be a bit reserved and he didn't used to talk that much. Sanaya was the one blabbing most of the time 🀣 I actually took him to be some arrogant guy πŸ˜• Then he started opening up and now he is a total kid and I love his humble and simple nature <3 I love his comfort level with Sanaya and the rest of the cast. Overall I was impressed but not by his acting. Now I love him as an actor too! He has come far and makes me proud to be a fan ❀️ Plus, he's such a sweetheart how can one not adore him!

Sanaya: Gorgeous girl but hated her makeup πŸ˜³ I was like "WHY IS SHE SO ORANGE?" ROFLLook wise she has always been and always will be an absolutely stunning actress! ☺️Acting - the first episode was wierd. I didn't know what to make of it. I found her weak yet good at the same time. But then she really picked up and in the guesthouse episode, I saw what a mindblowing actress she is! She has only gotten better, and I can proudly say she is the best actress on tv right now. As a person, ok don't mind but I found her so annoying lol! i cant believe I'm saying this but seriously, I was like she's so loud and bossy, always so hyper πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And then I started watching her offscreen interviews more, and realized she's a gem of a person. Her hyper and crazy nature is what sets her apart from all other actresses and shows what a genuine person she really is ❀️ Her reactions, comments are what she really feels and she never hides anything. The more I see her, listen to her interviews, the more my respect for her grows 😍

So initially my impressions for both were good and bad. A lot has definitely changed. I LOVE SaRun. Both are so amazing, together and individually!

What were your impressions? And how have they changed? 

P.S. This is NOT for any comparisons or anything. So pls don't make any such comments.
I just want to read what everyone thought about Barun and Sanaya when they saw them (which can be from the moment when when you first got to know about them as I know many of you knew Barun and/or Sanaya before IPK)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saba- thumbnail
Barun And Sanaya Both were superb in the acting from the first episode of this show.
And Sanaya looks very beautiful whatever she wear in this show.

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching this show accidently.
I am huge Sanaya fan since MJHT.
So while watching MJHT on YouTube,I stumbled into arshi scenes.
I was happily stunned.
Gunjan & Khushi are poles apart.
I couldn't believe Sanaya was the same gal who played shy,introvert gunjan.
Khushi is so chirpy,bubbly & extrovert .
Two total opposite roles but Sanaya nailed them perfectly ,that was my first impression of Sanaya.
I was in awe of her talent.
I never knew BS before so I thought this guy is good looking & perfect ASR.
He is a very good actor.
Still I feel the same for both of them...😳
They are perfect for Khushi & ASR's roles.
A match made in TV HEAVEN.
Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago
-Saba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapari

I was happily stunned.
Two total opposite roles but Sanaya nailed them perfectly ,that was my first impression of Sanaya.
He is a very good actor.

its only Sanaya who can do best acting for both gunjan n khushi.
love her
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i never watched ipkknd from the start only from diwali times but i had to watch the other scenes to get it and i have to say i loved their acting straight away i know different people have different views and i respect that and yeah i never cam across Barun before i did with Sanaya when i used to sometime watch MJHT..

elope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved barun n sanaya from the 1st epi
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew both of them before this show..

Sanaya: saw her in Left Right Left.. i liked tht show n used to watch it.. she came towards d end of the first season.. had noticed her in fanaa too... 
i didnt gave much thinking at tht time... thgt she is quite prty.. dint got to watch d second season where she was fulltime.. she was thr in radha ki betiya then she left it after few epis.. noticed her in adds too... then came mile jab hum tum... i loved her as gunjan.. i loved samrat n gunjan jodi n d story.. i used to watch tht show... n then came IPKKND.. this is wat changed my view towards her.. well she has grown up as an actor.. she is fantastic as khushi.. n proved tht she is a very good actor.. i really like n admire her now... her growth as an actor has been fantastic.. n also she is very beautiful indeed...

Barun: dint noticed him in earlier shows.. shradha dint had much idea abt it... DMG i was prety irregular in d second season... n he wasnt thr much so... then came BHPH.. n the advertisements...
watched BHPH stms bt jst thgt abt him as any othr actor on tv... then came IPKKND... saw him in d promo.. n was like "this is d same guy frm BHPH... wat a change" then slowly.. he grew over me.. to d extent tht now i m crazy abt this guy.. i have never been such a fan of anyone like i m of this guy.. the sole reason i entered IF... the character of ASR has brought forward his strength as an actor.. he is now one of the finest actors we have... 

now coming to d offscreen parts with what i have come to knw of them via interviews visual or written... they r really nice ppl... 
sanaya is truely lady like..  speaks really well.. looks really good.. funny.. bubbly.. genuine.. smart.. n classy
barun is d most modest, humble n down to earth guy... he definitely needs to brush up his interview skills a little (n this i say becoz he is so simple, many times he jst speaks his hrt bt ppl interpret it wrong, d media can be a crazy thing so he needs to work a litle on it), he is good luking, has great sense of humor, sporty, modest, humble, down to earth, amazing actor,..  (ok i can go on n on abt this guy.. so controling myslf ;) bt d thing tht i like d most abt this guy is he is REAL, jst like a normal guy.. no pride at all, he really doesnt knw how big a star he has become n how much of fan following he has n to wat extent... he believes n behaves as a normal regular (which he is not) bt then this is d best thing abt him...

in total these two have proved themselves n m thankful to IPKKND for this... from being jst any other actor to SANAYA IRANI and BARUN SOBTI.. these guys have my respect n love n admiration.. they have much greater heights to reach.. 

sorry for the boring length πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crazzyhrt - 11 years ago
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was happily stunned.
He is a very good actor.
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
first impression for me after i watched the promo was like omg they r doing completely opposite roles to what they did in their previous show... arnav is completely opposite to shravan and khushi is completely opposite to gunjan... so that is what got me hooked on to the show...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barun- I thought he looked good and had fab screen presence. Initially did not like his acting and dialogue delivery. Now I think he is one of the finest actors in TV industry and love his simple humble nature. I feel he needs to work on his dialogue delivery and polish offscreen presence for better chances with Bollywood.

Sanaya- wow this girl is so fair and why is she wearing such ugly loud cloths and hated her hair.
Loved her acting from day one and loved her body language. Sanaya has one of the best offscreen presence and looks stunning on and offscreen. 

Sarun chemistry is the main reason I am glued to IPK😳