Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

So, Thabs is my jeej now👏  Thabs - do you know Theresa also came sweet hearting & darling me & had no choice but to become my sister😆
Are you my jeej Thabs😃  I need to know, so I don't hug you, I am a very decent saali😆
My jaan - I can't tell you, so ask any of my bacchas😳

kya jeejs 😲..oki ...waisay thumari jeeja kaisey hogayi ..explain plezz ..coz im brand new to u r phamily 😆
Theresa is my sister, so if you pair up with her, you become my jeej, simple Thabs😆  Then, you don't flirt with me, I am a very decent saali, but you have my other sisters who always tumka their jeej, you can't escape from them😆
tintinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thabs

kya jeejs 😲..oki ...waisay thumari jeeja kaisey hogayi ..explain plezz ..coz im brand new to u r phamily 😆

till now i dn't under thiz phamily thabs😆😆
tintinu thumbnail

Theresa - b2B couples don't go by age, I remember when my jaan proposed to me, that was my 1st question & the answer was "age no bar"😳

yap love is blind n deaf😆😆😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintinu

sencor 😉
 shez too small for me mis 🤣 i think she had to bare me 😆😆😆 watz say

yap love is blind n deaf😆😆😆

Then, Thabs is my jeej👏  Wow, I got another sister of mine settled now, I can breathe & move on to the next in line😆

tintinu thumbnail

Theresa is my sister, so if you pair up with her, you become my jeej, simple Thabs😆  Then, you don't flirt with me, I am a very decent saali, but you have my other sisters who always tumka their jeej, you can't escape from them😆

yes yes thabs she very dejent n not at all naughty u know😉
Thabassum19 thumbnail

im a very loyal jeej s...
ill flirt only with tintin ..so whose u r jaan and others sisters???? letme know plez
Thabassum19 thumbnail
@tintin...

wat did u do for krishna jayanthi ???😳

mishty appkay bachein bhi hain???😲

yes yes thabs she very dejent n not at all naughty u know😉

The rest of my sisters are very naughty, Kirti, Rosh, Azi, Nisha😆

What you don't understand Theresa, it is such a simple family😳

BiShu - the mom & dad put together😳  They have 27 bacchas☺️ Thush, Zaaru, Mansu, Saam, Hopu, Riyu, Adeena, Kia, etc...

I have sisters, mentioned above.  My sister Rosh & Padma (my jeej) have Sim, Marie, Noor as their bacchas, but they are Padma's bacchas😆  Padma jeej & Rosh had punar vivah😆 I only did it😃 Nisha, my other sister has Leena (my other jeej)😃
What's the confusion😆