lubby...are you still at your sisters house?๐Ÿ˜

nopr lubber...
i came on monday as my coll started...
but my thisters r calling me again and again๐Ÿ˜†
they want me to stay with them... ๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

lubby...awww your sisters wnat you close to them...do you like it where they live?๐Ÿ˜

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

lubby...awww your sisters wnat you close to them...do you like it where they live?๐Ÿ˜

yesh...
i love that place coz i will be always with one or another sister... 
they r very close to me ... but i can' leave my home and go there na... its not only my sister's place... my uncle will be there too na... i can be a guest but staying there is not an good idea!!!
moreover i can't leave my parents and go... am used to them... who will get a dad who learns and makes tea for u early morning as ur mom doesn't know how to make it and make warm water for my bath and wake me up๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

lubby...i agree with you...don't leave your parents...your situation with them is good...you can be their princess for a while longer...its never the same when you are in someone elses house...even if they are your sisters...๐Ÿ‘...awww your dad makes tea and warms your water...sounds like my parents๐Ÿ˜...maybe thats why i have not married๐Ÿ˜†

riya27 thumbnail

lubby...i agree with you...don't leave your parents...your situation with them is good...you can be their princess for a while longer...its never the same when you are in someone elses house...even if they are your sisters...๐Ÿ‘...awww your dad makes tea and warms your water...sounds like my parents๐Ÿ˜...maybe thats why i have not married๐Ÿ˜†

ya... am totally dependent on my parents...
but even my sis r like that... they will pamper me more... i don't wanna get up from my place once they r with me... but the probby is i will be having free editions of moi jeej along with my sis na... i don want them...๐Ÿ˜† and be a KMH for them๐Ÿ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail

yes lubby...that true you will have the jeejus roaming around...that is not so comfy i would think๐Ÿ˜†

riya27 thumbnail

yes lubby...that true you will have the jeejus roaming around...that is not so comfy i would think๐Ÿ˜†

ya...
let my sisters enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†
already they r enjoying...they won't consider me as KMH๐Ÿ˜‰... i have witnessed romance 24 hours...round the clock๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

really lubby...what kind of romance?๐Ÿ˜

riya27 thumbnail

really lubby...what kind of romance?๐Ÿ˜

justromantic talks thats it...
they will be playing... its interesting u know... 
and i will be like a cupid for them๐Ÿ˜•... donno y...
for the past yrs always my sister used to scold me and ask me to do any work instead of sitting simply...in front of my jeeju... and he will instantly support me and will say that its my home and i can enjoy as he'l do all works for me... and my sis will be like...' excuse me MR...am ur wife remember...and they will go on and on...
u won't believe sylco... daily they used to do the same drama... same dialogs... am tired of acting the sme scene...lol๐Ÿ˜†