Phir Subah Hogi

do u think Reva will act crazy in tomm episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

I saw todays epsisode ...it seems that only TVS and Dhanuma has seen Reva's mental sickness. It looks like Adi and other family members dont know about  Reva's mental sickeness.

I am hoping that Reva shows her craziness in tommorow's episode in the wedding scene so that G, Adi and Sugni get to know that she is mentally ill and needs medical help.

If that is shown then even tough for now Sugni will be angry with TVS, later on she might realize what he did and why he did ...it might soften her anger towards TVS!!!

Edited by sunheri - 06 August 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u think Reva will act crazy in tomm episode" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Yes Sunheri, I feel the same way. I want them to realise what Vikram has been going through for years. Adi has no right to Judge him cause his Mother is the one who got Vikram married to this mentally ill person.

Mentally ill people are not supposed to get married.  Some sister Vikram has. She is not the best sister for Vikram, that is why she insisted on hating Sugni. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddymuktha_cuteromancefan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I agree. I think it is unfair of Aditya to expect his uncle to stay in a marriage with someone he is not in love with. He fell in love with Sugni when he thought Reva was dead. 
However, considering the society they live in, I think it would be best if Vikram divorces Reva before marrying Sugni otherwise she will definitely be known as his bedni.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymuktha_cutecupdromancefanVinnie79HillyloveForeverSHINee

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
You are right JulieD, I have come to the full conclusion that Vikram should get a divorce based on the fact that his wife is mentally ill and should be in a hospital to get the right treatment.  All I want is that he takes care of her in this hospital.  If she is insane since she was a kid, how will she get better and be fit for marriage?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddymuktha_cuteromancefanVinnie79

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I also want them to find out that Reva is mentally ill. Today when TVS was tell Adi about Reva you could have easily tell that TVS was being stressed out by her because of her illness when they were living together after their marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymuktha_cuteromancefanVinnie79Hillylove

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if she seems perfectly sane.  And then the crazy breaks out the moment Adi, Sugni and Gulabiya are not there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hi likarsh,

yes you were right ...she was totally sane in front of others. she was even being nice to sugni with compliments, nobody can make out that she is mentally sick.

Sugni doesnt know the whole story ...I hope TVS gets a chance to tell his side of story to her without G interfering. It would be hard for Sugni to believe anything that TVS says and G will make matter worse by calling TVS liar and cheat.

Edited by sunheri - 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillyloveKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.