India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What the hell? (Page 2)

mirab Senior Member
mirab
mirab

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
who will give her a tight slap??nobody has guts to tell that mad girl arjun doesn't love her.he belongs to somebody else...i wish i can go inside tv and give her a tight slap and wake her up from her oviland..

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirab

who will give her a tight slap??nobody has guts to tell that mad girl arjun doesn't love her.he belongs to somebody else...i wish i can go inside tv and give her a tight slap and wake her up from her oviland..

Oviland----- funny

Ultimately it  should be Arjun to slap her. Only then will she understand..

I know how you feel, sometimes i just wanna reach inside of the tv and hit her really hard. the cv's are playing out this track way to long...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
No need to slap.
Send her for counseling.
And Arjun himself need to tell her face to face he doesn't love her..nicely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneKatRulzAshlaika

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I am tired of Ovi and all her tantrums she needs to get a life.I dnt get how Manav can slap a 20+ year old man(Arjun) but cant do that to knock some sense into Ovi.He shud realize that this gurl is obsessed and she needs a reality check.Today Ovi said that if Arjun cant be mine then he cant be with someone else.Didnt Manav or Teju heard that?I mean when someone says sumting lyk that it means they r plannin to hurt someone.Is Ovi planning to harm Arjun so that he cant be with someone besides her.I mean Ovi has always be pampered and given everything she wants that is why she thinks that she shud get everything she wants.
i am so mad caz Manav is not doin anything to get Ovi thru this phase in her life.He and the Deshmuck clan are only pacifying her i mean is she so fragile that she can break into pieces if she cry. I feel that if Arvi wedding is goin to happen we have to prepare for some Ovi interference for sure.She doesnt mind trickin Arjun to marry her.I hope the Cvs dnt come up with the used up track of wrong bride under the veil.

Darlyne

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Manav  is an idiot ... that's why the problem between Archana and he can't be solved as yet. 

He is so short-sighted and ...

KatRulz

Tweeg Senior Member
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

No need to slap.
Send her for counseling.
And Arjun himself need to tell her face to face he doesn't love her..nicely.

I don't think anything "nicely" will work for her. She needs to experience some serious consequences for her stooopid behaviour - maybe then she'll come to her senses. 

I'm also starting t hate Manav. He's such a wimp for indulging her immature behaviour. 

Savita is not really concerned for the welfare of her grand daughters, she just wants to make Archana look bad in front of them. So she doesn't want to set Ovi right either. 

I thought Teju had some sense, but it looks like she's lived with the nutcases too long to see anything for what it is. 

Arrrgh! EKTA!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me so mad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281--Jenelle--

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
stuck with this stupid ovi,,,,,,,,,,,,ovi reallly stupid ,,i want to slap manav and ovi,,,,,manav always support wrong person,,,i think she want to harm purvi by psychically  ,,,,yesterday her talking is like that so many accident wait for purvi
KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Producer Ekta Kapoor and her CV's needs 5,6 tight slaps from audience.

Edited by pvrr - 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm

--Jenelle--

Go to top