India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What the hell?

Tweeg Senior Member
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone mollycoddling Ovi so much? Looks to me like she's always got what she wanted by throwing a tantrum.
Someone needs to slap her really hard, in my opinion. She cant even understand what love is and she wants to get MARRIED!?! GROW UP Ovi! he doesn't love you!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23ana-123fungirl09shk281rosie111gmhatcherarchverma10--Jenelle--jdronamrajuDarlyneInkpen4877zeezee55ramki1SudhaSangeetgal.angelAshlaika-MariaMars-eshaaax3.relentless._OrChiD_.HandsomeBanana

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
this is what I've been saying... One tight slap is all she needs...that will bring her back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaDarlyne

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Arjun need to give ovi a tight slap and that will be her wake up call.

martalindaDarlyne

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenelle05

this is what I've been saying... One tight slap is all she needs...that will bring her back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai there..totally agree with you...this is what i wrote in another post...

However, i thought manav should have let archana yell at ovi..complete her line and bring ovi back to reality, but he didn't..instead he said stay away from ovi life...for the first time i am let down by manav..i get his disapproving arvi but to help lead his daughter on his i don't know what to say..you guys can complete the sentence..Wink if the table was turn and purvi was obessed with arjun, archana would have slapped the living daylights out of purvi until she comes back to reality there is no way she would have let purvi continue with her obsession...(however, purvi is not that stupid she dumbed Arjun even though arjun loved her- just because he got engaged with ovi) and manav and the D clan would have approved with archana then...can't they see that they are making her worse...and when something bad happens in the future which we all know is going to happen the D clan will blame archana saying that if she didn't unite Arvi this wouldn't happen...can't you guys see you are making ovi worse..Manav if you can't bring your daughter to reality let Archana do it...ovi is her daughter too..stop telling her to stay out of things..if it is not for Archana your daughter would have not come to this world..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281Tweegarchverma10aditty--Jenelle--Darlyneramki1

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
main toh takh chuki hoon by saying this girl needs a reality check Wacko

DarlyneAshlaika

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Hai there..totally agree with you...this is what i wrote in another post...

However, i thought manav should have let archana yell at ovi..complete her line and bring ovi back to reality, but he didn't..instead he said stay away from ovi life...for the first time i am let down by manav..i get his disapproving arvi but to help lead his daughter on his i don't know what to say..you guys can complete the sentence..Wink if the table was turn and purvi was obessed with arjun, archana would have slapped the living daylights out of purvi until she comes back to reality there is no way she would have let purvi continue with her obsession...(however, purvi is not that stupid she dumbed Arjun even though arjun loved her- just because he got engaged with ovi) and manav and the D clan would have approved with archana then...can't they see that they are making her worse...and when something bad happens in the future which we all know is going to happen the D clan will blame archana saying that if she didn't unite Arvi this wouldn't happen...can't you guys see you are making ovi worse..Manav if you can't bring your daughter to reality let Archana do it...ovi is her daughter too..stop telling her to stay out of things..if it is not for Archana your daughter would have not come to this world..

[/QUOTE]

But if i remember correctly, Archana slapped Purvi really hard when she found out about Arvi. she didn't even give Purvi a chance to explain herself.

That's the difference between Archana and Manav.  Archu tolerates no non-sense and Manav is actually encouraging Ovi with her madness. Manav needs to slap Ovi and knock some sense into her. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21TweegDarlynearjunaluisSudhaSangeeteshaaax3.

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

But if i remember correctly, Archana slapped Purvi really hard when she found out about Arvi. she didn't even give Purvi a chance to explain herself.

That's the difference between Archana and Manav.  Archu tolerates no non-sense and Manav is actually encouraging Ovi with her madness. Manav needs to slap Ovi and knock some sense into her. 

[/QUOTE]

yes she did..that was just for loving arjun and arjun loving her...what i mean is imagine what she would do if purvi is obessed over ajun when arjun doesn't love her...yap totally differnent manav and archana...that why i said manav should let archana take control...and stop telling her to stay out of things...

Edited by arjunaluis - 06 August 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--Darlynezeezee55ramki1

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Most of us are really fed up with Ovi's madness. CV are dragging it too much now.Ouch

Tweegmartalinda

Go to top