Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Koffee With TV 19~ Salman's Success Party Pg41 (Page 136)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI just came across a video of that behna show on YT and guess what is happening there? Manvi is in the need of a bone marrow transplant and they happen to find a donor in TWO days when they themselves state that there is only 2% chance of finding the right donor. anyhow, they find the donor who is supposedly the "PERFECT" donor and everyone is elated and get to the hospital to get the procedure done and some trauma case comes in and the doctor who is supposed to be the ONCOLOGIST goes in for the trauma case. REALLY?! Are there no other doctors in that hospital? and what exactly would an oncologist do for a trauma patient?Stern Smile
anywho, so they come back again for the procedure to be done. Manvi has her super quick and i mean QUICK, chemo session. They manage to kill her entire bone marrow by a chemo session that lasted only an hour...AN HOUR?!Shocked Stern Smile when it normally takes 8 hours for a normal chemo session let alone this one that is to kill the entire bone marrow. Despite being rid of her bone marrow, Manvi is still bubbly and chirpy as usualWacko.
The "oncologist" takes Manvi to the OR and gets ready to extract the bone marrow from the donor...but WAIT, even though the donor is the "PERFECT" donor, they haven't done any cross-matching tests and who finds that out? Jeevika! HOW you may ask? Well she gets a sign directly from GOD! **cue dramatic mantras and stuff** Jeevika LITERALLY runs to the OR to stop the procedure. and ummm now there's Manvi who is completely devoid of bone marrow and she is still shown to be alive...ALIVE?!Shocked Without any bone marrow? Without any blood cells being produced by her body let alone neutropenic  precautions!

Oh and if that wasn't enough, the MAHAAN jeevika will probably be shown to donate her marrow by aborting her pregnancy right away. Ummm one can't donate blood till 6 months after any sort of abortion, let alone bone marrow transplant! Stern Smile

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Wsalaam bhai, kya hal hai rajveer?

Bas ji.. aaj weekend hai toh bas chilling.

Aapki kya masroofiyat hain aaj kal?Tongue
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
kuch nahi hai hha.
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
So you're vella??
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
no, lekin i don't like to share aha. :)
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I see... bahut secrecy ho rahi hai aaj kal?

Chalein... Khush Raho :)
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Swetha - Did they actually kill all of her bone marrows, i thought jeevika stopped them??Shocked The doc should have gone for PBSCT instead of bone marrowErmm About the last chemo session, it depends on the drug.

Its so stupid of the doc to not cross check before going ahead with the chemo session and bone marrow transplantSleepy I guess the court battle will start and Viren may take Manvis side to stop Jeevika from donating due to the baby. And I guess they will win and Manvi may be near the "death" and Jeevika out of desperation will abort her baby or have miscarriageErmm Its already written that only Jeevika will be the donor hence all of these drama and obstacles...Smile

BM - come onlineTongue
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Swetha - Did they actually kill all of her bone marrows, i thought jeevika stopped them??Shocked The doc should have gone for PBSCT instead of bone marrowErmm About the last chemo session, it depends on the drug.

Its so stupid of the doc to not cross check before going ahead with the chemo session and bone marrow transplantSleepy I guess the court battle will start and Viren may take Manvis side to stop Jeevika from donating due to the baby. And I guess they will win and Manvi may be near the "death" and Jeevika out of desperation will abort her baby or have miscarriageErmm Its already written that only Jeevika will be the donor hence all of these drama and obstacles...Smile

But the person who has aborted her baby... can't donate blood for 6 months LOL let alone Bone marrow ?! LOL
so what Jeevika will prove..  is that all the REAL Medical Theory n proof abt the condition of a woman who has jst aborted her baby... r nothing but false ?! Sleepy
Jai ho CVs ?! Clap for stooping so low n show anything according to ur convinence..Silly. trying to fool the real doctors in ur audience too ?! Sleepy

Go to top