Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Bhahaha..like did you with maanet...lol...u took off once they confessed🀣 gosh..i remember those timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how cana nyone forget how i've eaten brain of  everyonewith my peelon song translation.

and ur absolutely right, when romance starts, Sanober leaves watching that show. 😎
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Autumn.

She herself first need support. πŸ˜› I feel Maddy (that is MadhuBala right? πŸ˜†) can support herself somewhat like she made RK apologized though help from the step father. Still she gave him a challenge. πŸ˜†

LOL..i know..Maddy is like not like Paddy or Radha. She will break through RKs wall. I think the pictures will be leaked since he told her, i will kill you if its publishedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I dont know why Radha looks so helpless infront son and Batiya😳 Her silence just annoy meπŸ₯±

@Vithya - so did they show encounter specalist today there?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

how cana nyone forget how i've eaten brain of  everyonewith my peelon song translation.

and ur absolutely right, when romance starts, Sanober leaves watching that show. 😎

@bold red 
really Sano ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
tab toh u will b still watchin NBT.. hai na ? u and Saher both ? πŸ€” coz it suits ur criteria re πŸ€£ no romance.. πŸ€£ only OTT multiple marriage drama.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

tell me the peelon song translation 😊

After the falling in love the serial track gets boring so me too leaves it unless something really interesting πŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail

just that song?? you got to me translate munni badnaam hui

And dont worry, I doubt their love track will be like the others...its connected with pain so even if both starts to feel something, they will not confess it. And you know the tension dies the minute the couples confessπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@bold red 
really Sano ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
tab toh u will b still watchin NBT.. hai na ? u and Saher both ? πŸ€” coz it suits ur criteria re πŸ€£ no romance.. πŸ€£ only OTT multiple marriage drama.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

haan we watch to punish ourselves..πŸ˜†

@ Shweta : BL gonna do that.. ☺️ she knows it allπŸ˜†

sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

just that song?? you got to me translate munni badnaam hui

And dont worry, I doubt they love track will be like the others...its connected with pain so even if both starts to feel something, they will not confess it. And you, the tension dies the minute the couples confessπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Confession should not happen in TV shows.. i'm just sick of the same bahon mein girna scene.. but how will i make siggies then?πŸ˜†

hain.. pehle u translate that song!peelo to Shweta πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ 1 more page to go for this CC to get ovr πŸ€£

Can't wait to enter the New CC.. πŸ€£
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
yes.. don't u want a new one..πŸ˜† i mean 20th CC ? πŸ˜›

y ON the earth does this CC not get ovr soon ? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘
Aahaana thumbnail
Autumn/Swetha - All of us used to watch Geet during that time and during that Pee loon song segment, this one wanted to know the meaning of the lyrics...esp "pee loon, main dheere dheere jalne ka yeh gham" or was it  "teri saundhi saundhi saanson ko har dumI" think..cant remember which oneπŸ€”She literally killed us to know the meaning and how it was possible... I ended up not liking this song cause of her only🀣 while the entire geet forum going gaga over that segment...we couldnt even watch it thanks to this ladki😑🀣🀣 Sano, did you ever find your answers??😲🀣 If not, i am sure both Sweths will help youπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Everyone

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago