Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Meli ๐Ÿค— I'm slightly dull today, facing headache and running nose since morning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
wassup with you? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww...cold on the way for you? it sucks..i had that last week. eat a lot of oranges, it may help you๐Ÿค— I hurt my toe hence in bad mood so join my club.

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
toe, how?  hope its not bleeding ๐Ÿค—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

I was supposed to meet my friends and then later watch ETT with the family. My sis have asked her friend on my behalf๐Ÿ˜ก I have put on the band aid but it hurts badly:(

So what are you doing? At work??

aww. too bad that u couldn't meet ur friends  but be happy ur gettin to watch ETT ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
y r u angry on ur akka ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• its not good to take out our ur anger on someone else.. if ur havin a bad time

yes.. me at work.. ! ๐Ÿ˜›
less ppl here in office.. ๐Ÿ˜† so me chattin here in IF ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Aanchal - it was bleeding a lot but now it has stopped.

Swets - it felt good to take out my anger on my sister and its her fault too...we are each others punching bags๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I guess I may watch ETT later on this week with my friends๐Ÿค”

Oh..at office... half day??

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Aanchal - it was bleeding a lot but now it has stopped.

Swets - it felt good to take out my anger on my sister and its her fault too...we are each others punching bags๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I guess I may watch ETT later on this week with my friends๐Ÿค”

Oh..at office... half day??

what ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ u toe was bleeding that much ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
gud to know that the bleeding has stopped ๐Ÿ˜Š

waise.. u didn't tell how did u get hurt in 1st palce ?

nops da ๐Ÿ˜† today was off.. but i still went to office.. ๐Ÿ˜› coz work was there.. 1 week se pending it was..  coz here server was down ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† coz upgadaing of software to better version was gng on for a week ! ๐Ÿฅฑ

So.. that means u will giv Shak bro company for another week.. till u finally get to watch ETT ๐Ÿ˜† 
i feel shak will b in 9th cloud to know..๐Ÿ˜† u will go to watch ETT next week.. coz another week he getting ur company for sure ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail

Argh.. facebook pop is annoying๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

I tried to cut my toenails and accidentally cut the skin too..and while standing up..got the table corner exactly there so you can guess the rest anyhow..lets not talk about it..it will just remind me of the pain.

Wow...it took u guys 1 week to upgrade the server๐Ÿ˜ฒ got to be a large network i guess๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha..i think he hates me now for changing the camp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Argh.. facebook pop is annoying๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

I tried to cut my toenails and accidentally cut the skin too..and while standing up..got the table corner exactly there so you can guess the rest anyhow..lets not talk about it..it will just remind me of the pain.

Wow...it took u guys 1 week to upgrade the server๐Ÿ˜ฒ got to be a large network i guess๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha..i think he hates me now for changing the camp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same here ! facebook pop ๐Ÿ˜ก is even more annoying Sleepy
y is this IF hell bent in me liking it ? ๐Ÿ˜ก i won't like IF ever coz I like to keep my FB life and my IF life seperate !

Oh baby ! Not to worry ! ur pain will go away within 1 day ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes. My Co. has large amounts of data n hence it took time ! Ouch

waise.. Dadu and Peeti will b sad to know that u hav not watched ETT  n that ur planning to watch it next week ๐Ÿ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shaktheback

UNCLE๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeh kis janam ka badla nikal rahe ho tum log???????๐Ÿคฃ

As you want it to be๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Yaar if u can show so much of Himmat why not us then. And we being a SALMAN rather Tiger ke Fans TIGRESSS ki tarah hi dahadenge naa:P

Dost drohi!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Are you ditching me and joining them?

Ooo Mr Dost Drohi ... Shareef matt bann and she is watching it out of excitement. Ismein Dost drohi kaha se aaya??? Stop creating a DARAAR betweeen us ...HMPH

Aahaana thumbnail
Preeeto akka...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Awakening of the tigress...Me likey that๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@Swets - pop up is gone now:)

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago