~Koffee With TV 19~ Salman's Success Party Pg41 - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

then what?🤔
perhaps , he is talking abt MM i.e MegHan i.e Mohan - Megha 🤣

In dil se dua.. yesterday - 16th aug 2012 epi..

Gayatri askin Komal something is wrong... RagVi r hiding something. RagVi overhear her words n r sad.

RagVi perform pooja in temple..  Udhar Viraaj is vandalising Singh mansion - shattered that Jaan got married to R. - he cries.

RagVi on temple steps. J says. inorder to save myself from Marry V, i got into this fake marriage. Destiny plays such a game. R is sad that his dream is fulfilled only to b shattered. Krish comes to RagVi n tells R to say ILU to J. Both feel akward n leave. 😆

Viraaj sudenly realizes something n cleans up mess.. n says world's shortest marriage.

All come home n r surprised to see mess. J knows V has done it. Komal says only V was at home.. al servants gone. They call his name but he doesn't come. n they concude thieves may have done it. * kya amazing theory hai 🤣 *

V enters with gift for RagVi n he congratulates RagVi: Happy FAKE Marriage ! 🤣 Both J and R r shocked. 🤣 V askes Gayathri.. whether Jaan divorced her ex-Hubby ? 😈 Gayathri remembers n says how she missed this imp. fact. She scolds R and tells J that this marriage is illegal n she won't go against law. V smirks 🤣 and J glares at him. 🤣

J says Q of divorce doesn't arise as Her Husband is DEAD 😲😲😲
V is flabbergasted n whole family is stunned 🤣 G says, y didn't u say this b4. J says wen she told her the truth.. he was alive.. recently she came to know that he is no more 😲🤣 * has she lost it ? 🤣 *

Precap: V says time has come to tell the world..😈 that J and J's hubby.. Both r alive 🤣
Lol..thanks swets for the update😆 are you phanka of viraj or raghav😲🤣 Wonder how long this marriage drama will last🤔

Lol..thanks swets for the update😆 are you phanka of viraj or raghav😲🤣 Wonder how long this marriage drama will last🤔
Me loves following dil se dua.. for laughter only re 😆

me loves none of the 2 character's re 😆 i hate both viraaja and raghav 😡😆

@bold red..
me think.. this cat and mouse game will b played for somemore time.. till CVs find it suitable to the truth out.. 😆
Lol...I actually do like both of the actors, KB and HC😆  But somehow cant stand the show🤔

So what ya doing?

Lol...I actually do like both of the actors, KB and HC😆  But somehow cant stand the show🤔

So what ya doing?
me too can't stand this show at all.. 😵

me now busy.. working in office 😆
Awww...what kind of job? Internship?? I am going to watch Suits😎

Awww...what kind of job? Internship?? I am going to watch Suits😎
i'm an IT programmer.. 😆
workin in IT Co. 😆

Aaj ka latest news on MB 😆

Originally posted by sweet_neetu

NEW TELEBUZZ VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4pm-0IfVus&feature=g-all-u

WU

RK WILL TORTURE HER EACH AND EVERY MINUTE. RK WILL TRY EVERY EVIL WAY TO DEFEAT MADHUBALA
Shak:
yahan bhi hoga... wahan bhi hogaa...
saare jahan mein hoga kya???

Sallu ka Jalwa
oops Tiger Ka Jalwa

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohhh...IT expert..thats cool...it means I can bug Swets if I ever gets stuck na😎

LOL..I think the torture has began..but Maddy is giving it back...She is not going to sit back and accept it...proud of maddy

Tiger ka Deewani dadu😳

Did I tell you----I LOVE SAIYAARE song..have abused it entire day😆😆