~Koffee With TV 19~ Salman's Success Party Pg41 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
That link was for Daadu and Preetoo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shak stop posting things that make my blood boil...

seriously ETT copying IPKKND...
god they just did beijjati of my ETT... this is just insane...

ETT has been in the making since more than a year now...
and they claim ETT copied ipknnd?

they probably dont even know what Ipknnd is...

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dadu, IPKKND has copied other show and its common in many movies showing the kids  thinking that their parents has become stars and will watch over them after they passed away na..i have seen this in many movies😛
Daadu, I can't believe they came up with something like that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is IPKKND? Cheap copy of Geet. Pehle yeh tho samaj le fangirls. BTW, my comment will get 150 likes tho pucca🤣🤣🤣

How's you daadu? Missed me????
MELI

MEEELI

MEEELI

MEEELI
Gagan-06 thumbnail
but seriously meli.. ignorance ke bhi hadd hothi hai...
whatever... everyday i find more reasons to despise the show.. not because of the cast and story, but because of the obsessive fans.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktheback

Daadu, I can't believe they came up with something like that🤣

What is IPKKND? Cheap copy of Geet. Pehle yeh tho samaj le fangirls. BTW, my comment will get 150 likes tho pucca🤣🤣🤣

How's you daadu? Missed me????

lmmmaoo shak i did miss you alot... but did i miss your sallu bashing? No not really 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: -Avz-

viraj will get another place into future batman movies 🤣 pakka

PHUUULEEEJ.. Viraj is like my hero🤣

*Goes to make the Jojer avis and sigs*

Heeeyyylooo jaan😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Awww...I used to watch NBTNMKK and do read the updates here and there😆 Mohan married Ridhimma and then Megha😕

^^^ yes.. ek dum correct. n megs doesn't know the full truth it now  M and Ridz sign divorce papers. n papers r with M in some file , megs sends file along with other things to vyas house  😲😆 - currently with renu 😆 

Ridz mahaan kaam.. she tells megs that M did "NATAK" of gettin married to her to save her dad 😡😆 n megs equates it to farmhouse house wala natak jaise n forgives M 😲😲😡 

M thinks Megs knows it all n its ok.. so he has got full chance to do romance , SR , etc with his illegal wifey 😡😆 that too w/o this divorce getting final 🤢 Basically Mohan doesn't know the exact words Ridz told to Megs n assumes that Megs knows it all n its ok 😡😡  

Megs i knew initial time of serial was a principled woman, n under no circumstances will she accept to b a illegal wife 👏 ⭐️  

i worried.. jis din Megs gets to know abt MR shadi n her bein illegal wife.. she will get super shocked.. n her state along with kids  is such.. na ghar ka.. na ghat ka 😭

I am yet to watch ETT, we couldnt book the tickets for yesterday and today only the front seats were available so its saturday or sunday. Tomorrow too full🥱..and weekend leh..its eid na..so lets see..ppl will def book it😆😆 I heard its very good...hamari Preeti and Gaggu dadu have seen it😛

^ really 😲 that's gr8.. 😛 dunno.. if i'l get tickets of ETT for sat / sun 😕 will try for next week then ! 😛

Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SkyLight

but seriously meli.. ignorance ke bhi hadd hothi hai... 
whatever... everyday i find more reasons to despise the show.. not because of the cast and story, but because of the obsessive fans. 

Did you just say that?🤣

Since you are green, sab maaf hai..🤣🤣
Previous
1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110
Next