~Koffee With TV 19~ Salman's Success Party Pg41 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
hedge join MB from day one so balancing IPK and MB 🀣 you will see lines cross over 🀣 meli baiii aaj arnav was gussa i hear πŸ€” go thandaofy him πŸ˜† or thandaofy vampyπŸ˜‰
I heard about it avi bai🀣

watch madhhubala...i was just laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SkyLight

I swear this is all i needed to see in the morning.. πŸ€£

W*F is viraj doing? I have no idea..
not sure if this is going to make her laugh but will certainly terrify her 🀣🀣🀣

viraj will get another place into future batman movies 🀣 pakka
Originally posted by neeme

What happend in the end of this Love story ???

shona yellow wali riddhima ya yellow wali mera <3 both are mast. here both together <3
Originally posted by Aahaana

Swetha - achacho😲😲🀣
Btw did you see todays epi of madhubala?? They made mockery of the marriage and ritulas😑 Anyhow..its a fictional show but now my million dollar qs is...madhu is married ? she is neither married or unmarried na😳
oh my god Shocked the epi was simply Shocked

hate RK Angry CVs and PH and RK .. all made a mockery Angry of a sacred bond called 'marriage' 😭

who cares if she is married OR unmarried ? πŸ˜† - fiction show jo hai ! πŸ˜›

madhu had to do all this to save her father's life ! true Melli akka..  she is neither married OR unmarried in any sense !
but what ever be the case, she won't b able to get married to anyone else in proper way.. in future !

How do people survive in Bollywood forum?
I can't believe people live with so much hatred in them. Not to mention they actually have the TIME to waste hating for pleasure
I swear, if salman's ek tha tiger had not released, i would never go to that forum. I have realized there are three groups and no one is neutral in that forum as some claim.
1. phankas
2. bashers
3. wanna be's  (try to put down things to make them feel accepted in the forum)
quite suprisingly, bashers and phankas arent so annoying as wanna be's are.

Ok enough of my rant on BW forum ROFL ... moving on...

Melz what happened in Madhubala?
I didnt understand Mahadev's new promo. The end was strange.
Edited by SkyLight - 11 years ago
Preeto πŸ€£πŸ€£

Preeto from whatever little I have seen after being insisted by melz and shagz ... i swear i love Manish and Bharti;s interaction..
Very hilarious and entertaining. Ragini is a bore.
Originally posted by SkyLight

How do people survive in Bollywood forum?
I can't believe people live with so much hatred in them. Not to mention they actually have the TIME to waste hating for pleasure
I swear, if salman's ek tha tiger had not released, i would never go to that forum. I have realized there are three groups and no one is neutral in that forum as some claim.
1. phankas
2. bashers
3. wanna be's  (try to put down things to make them feel accepted in the forum)
quite suprisingly, bashers and phankas arent so annoying as wanna be's are.

Ok enough of my rant on BW forum ROFL ... moving on...

Melz what happened in Madhubala?
I didnt understand Mahadev's new promo. The end was strange.
hi Gagan πŸ˜³
long time na πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

abt Madhubala..

RECAP
RK pushes madhu down in hosp. at paddo's feet.. n forces paddo to giv blessing πŸ˜‘ n drags madhu with him  to his house.! πŸ˜‘
Madhu grih pravesh in RL mansion - unique.. RK does black tika on her 😲, pushes her down again at bittuji feet to take blessings πŸ˜‘ as he is like an elder bro to RK πŸ˜‘
Intro. Madhu to all servants in house.. n calls her as a servant.. n tells she is a servant from now on.. who name is Madhu πŸ˜‘

PART 1
RK drags her to their bedroom..  n tells her.. that. she has to look at him for life , πŸ˜‘ n switches on light.. n shows her the bed.. full of cactus n  red chilles πŸ˜²πŸ˜²n madhu shocked.. n he tells her that her life is full of THORNS now n CHILLY-filled 🀒n makes her wear bangles that she had sent to him  ( via inspector.. for that bribing thing ) n heasks madhu to pour whisky in glas.. n wen madhu doesn't move.. he  does it  n forces madhu to dink it πŸ˜‘🀒 n she throws glass away.. n he tells she is a servant πŸ˜‘
he tells its her misunderstanding that he will do SR with her.. n congratulates her on her unique SR nite,, leaves πŸ˜‘

PART 2
paddo 7 roma cryin scenes in hosp. in shammo's ward..

PART 3
maddhu sliding to floor n crying n remembers happy moments with family & events with RK ! 
madhu's self thought.. its like i have died.. but still i'm living , its like i left this world.. but still i'm in this world !

epi ends.

precap - paddo says.. she nvr knew her daughter will marry a devil kie her.. n tells madhu to come with her.. n fly away.. n not accept defeat ! paddo tried pulling madhu n madhu stays put πŸ˜†
Dadu - you realized that now??😳 Its something i have concluded long time agoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RK is being psychotic and Madhu is still in her lifeless mood...Malik is awake and call out for her...I feel bad for Madhu but then RK is gonna eat back his words one dayπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Bharti and Manish is good...i wish she will be back next year as the co host of Manish instead of ragini:)

Swetha - enna ma kannu, sowkyma??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†