No...she doesn't 🤔 She is pregnant 
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SkyLight

she had a miscarriage?

explain now

HELLLOOO😭. See my PM.
Edited by shaktheback - 11 years ago
ohh ok i was about to say ... how did that happen and even shagz didnt throw a fit about it ðŸ¤£

ohh ok i was about to say ... how did that happen and even shagz didnt throw a fit about it ðŸ¤£

Shugz must be drooling.. Apparently Ahem dikra is cupid stuck now😲🤣.. I think Gopi Bahu has been posessed by Geet's atma🤣
I dont know..i thought so... I wish shags was here😆😆

and dont think i dont notice your bashing my salman posts all over Bolly forum ðŸ¤£
I am committed fan to Sallu 😳
eik baar jo maine commitment kardi uske baad mein khud ke bhi nahin sunti 🤣

Ok.. Wait for two days and see daadu..😆.. Uske baad, you wil change your commitment.. Hmph

I would love to work with Aamir: Sunny Leone

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 | 6:27:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    7 Comments
I would love to work with Aamir: Sunny Leone

Apart from Salman Khan, Indo-Canadian po*n star Sunny Leone, who has made her Bollywood debut with "Jism 2", would love to pair up with superstar Aamir Khan as well.

I would love to work with aamir khan: sunny leone

Apart from Salman Khan, Indo-Canadian po*n star Sunny Leone, who has made her Bollywood debut with "Jism 2", would love to pair up with superstar Aamir Khan as well.

"Aamir Khan is one of my most favourite actors. I would love to do any movie with Aamir Khan," said the 31-year-old, who has revealed her desire to work with Salman.

Pooja Bhatt's erotic thriller "Jism 2" is doing roaring business at the box office. It has managed to rake in an encouraging figure of Rs.21 crore in its opening weekend.

Released Aug 3, "Jism 2" is the sequel to 2003 film "Jism" and features Sunny LeoneArunoday Singh and Randeep Hooda.

Sunny, who is still not fluent in Hindi, said she was working hard on her Hindi accent and worked on the language two-three hours a day during Jism-2.

17 pages in 1 day.. y'day when I left the CC was on Page 2.. it's nice to see Skylight doing some spamming.. 😊 and maraing some Dabanggg dialogues 😊
Originally posted by shaktheback

Daadu, Diya Baati is sooo ridiculous man!!!!!!! 

Did you watch Rashi falling into that manhole?????? Where has Gopi vau's baby bump gone??????

I kinda like Diya Baati... ðŸ˜ƒ