Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 86)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

ab jab aap sab ki attendance hai yahan'.toh i wanna ask one more q'jab se dadi aayi hain RM mein aise ghoom rahi hain jaise sadiyon se jaan pehchaan hai is ghar se'par arnav ne toh yeh ghar baad mein banwaya hai na when dadi was no where around'.khushi jab pehli baar aayi thi toh kho gayi thi mahal mein

It could be Nani's house too.. Arnav just finances it..

wasnt it told before that nani etc everyone lived in lucknow'.and arnav told anjali ki yeh mera ghar hai when anjali got upset n ran 2 the temple in early episodes..he wouldnt say that if he just finances it

u r right.. its his house, built by his hard work. It seems like she knows the layout of the  house.. The way she told Arnav that she has the haq to question him, she seems to have taken the haq here too.. seede ek kamre mein gayi, us mein unki pooja/paat ki samaan sab rakh li.. aur kehene lagi ki iss ghar par bhi mera haq haiOuch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babePr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

sawal par sawal'why didnt payal come up 2 touch dadi's feet'door se hi pranam kar diya..n dadi didn even give her blessings or anything'i tel u'in real life i hate such relatives'..pranam karen to khush rahiye bhi kahen Angry

shaayad dar ke maare.. she didn't want to leave her head open for dadi's kick. Waise bhi, she gets a lot from her m-i-l and pats parameshwar.

Now that you are asking questions, how come nobody is questioning the absence of mamaji? Why is it so normal for him to be away for such a long time? Haven't seen him since the bali honeymoon fiasco. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

sawal par sawal'why didnt payal come up 2 touch dadi's feet'door se hi pranam kar diya..n dadi didn even give her blessings or anything'i tel u'in real life i hate such relatives'..pranam karen to khush rahiye bhi kahen Angry

Thought the same. maybe because Payal isn't related to her. I don't know, all I know is Dadi got taught a good lesson today by both Nani and Arnav. I know it won't change her opinion but I'm glad they stood upto her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosugar_babePr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Thought the same. maybe because Payal isn't related to her. I don't know, all I know is Dadi got taught a good lesson today by both Nani and Arnav. I know it won't change her opinion but I'm glad they stood upto her

mandy…i have an answer 2 my own q…dramatisation of khushi scene wouldnt have been possible…n yeah..im also glad nani n arnav stood up to her..they will in future also…placement of characters in yest's last scene confirmed that

ipkbs

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I am loving Nani, Dadi may be her childhood friend and she does respect her but like Arnav she is not afraid to tell it like it is and I loved the look on her face when Arnav stood side by side with Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I am loving Nani, Dadi may be her childhood friend and she does respect her but like Arnav she is not afraid to tell it like it is and I loved the look on her face when Arnav stood side by side with Khushi.

n what about dadi glaring at mami ..i cant wait 4 more of such scenes….nani ne toh manorama kahna bhi aajkal chhod diya tha toh manorama mami hadd cross kar rahi thin roz

ipkbs

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

n what about dadi glaring at mami ..i cant wait 4 more of such scenes'.nani ne toh manorama kahna bhi aajkal chhod diya tha toh manorama mami hadd cross kar rahi thin roz

I had to laugh when Manorama hid behind NK. Manorama should not be celebrating so early thinking the heat is off her now that Dadi has found a new target, I'm sure Dadi will continue to make her life hell too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Even though Dadi is negative she is like that for a reason which we will know soon.I like such characters,principled and point blank.She doesnt mince no words...Now we all know wehre ASR gets his attitude from...I can take Dadi inspite of her dislike for Khushi...I cant take mami's phati saree and KBT for anythingConfused

And whatever we have seen of Dadi until today...kudos to Swati Chitnis...she has slipped into character from the word goThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top