Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 8)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I don't understand, after all that naatak and not wanting to sport a baby bump, what was with DB's talk on "hard work and character justification".

Kettle-Pot- Black.

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoosugar_babe-Vee05-ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by Moksha51

Ok I think I am done updating my post on Page 1...i could go on with the rant's but I am holding back some Wink

And here is a song for Nani...

Vee, how did you even remember this song.. When I read the post, and it said for nani.. I as like.. Hmm.. Is there a song for nani? Dadi ka to mujhe yaad aya tha Tongue

As a child I was my Dadi ki Guddi...as an Adult my Nani is very close to my heart...both women under 5 ft tall but managed to keep 15 children between them under control! So both have to get equal equal gaane na??

And we know Dadi will love Khushi...what is not to love about her? And then wel bite our tongues...so abhi se hi hair game Wink

Yeah they have that kind of power. Don't they? We used to sing this song for my nani too.. I just wouldn't be able to think of it at the drop of a pin.. So Clap For you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Ratna, I'm hoping things don't get that bad. Drama is needed but their saas bahu tracks never worked for them in the past. I'm hoping that along with the drama we get hints here and there about why Dadi is behaving this way, there is more to this like Priya posted in her crooner

Riya, I didn't like it too. I know it relates to their past but I felt the CVs pushed things too far with Dadi's treatment of Khushi just because she mistook her for a servant. This is the time Arnav needs to be the husband, not the grandson, not the brother but the husband. He knows everything she's been through so its time he stand by her and fight this battle with her not against her.

Tee, loved your post too funny!! I'm looking forward to that song being picturized on Khushi and ASR, that is a must watch episode.

New VM??? Hope you get to post it before I log off

Priyanka, I wondered the same why single Khushi out?? Does she already know Payal is a bahu?? I'm so lost at what is known to her and what is not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-premparbatsugar_babePr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by ipkbs

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

this show is running till ASR is a gramps ladeej,
do you not remember old ASR in La's vision???
they need to 360 thatLOL

You know, I don't see Arnav-Khushi or rather Barun and Sanaya do the 20 year thing.. I can see them do upto a 5 year leap!

I agree...plus i think ASR and Khushi in their 20's and 30's will be fun...beyond that I dont want them to show anyways.

I don't want wrinkly Arnav Khushi rabba veing either i'm just praying for the lambi umar of the show. LOL
I don't see life beyond that at the moment. How sad is that!D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sugar_babe-Vee05-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
sorry jumping in:

Ladka -> Arka (sun...keeping the element reference with dad)
Ladki->  Arshi (as suggested by previous poster)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

I don't understand, after all that naatak and not wanting to sport a baby bump, what was with DB's talk on "hard work and character justification".

Kettle-Pot- Black.

I LOVE YOU!!!! Thankyou for calling her out on that...I am overall frustrated with her character and her...but thats my problem...forgive hojata hai forget nahi hota...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Maggie-ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Lovely post Sari!

I read the written updates today and watched only the precap.

I will wait and watch...for I did not sign up for a Saas bahu drama and I have no tolerance for a Hitler Dadi track...if she is instrumental in making Arhi remarriage happen, then I will watch that part.

The rest of it...its only been one episode, but I did not like her general demeanor...

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

The only scenes that will make it worth would be Arnav standing by his wife...I would love to see that!

Khushi, I am guessing will as usual try to get in Dadi's good books and Lord save her if she ends up making it worse than before!

Sigh...yet another family member to pamper Crybaby D'oh

Edited by sbk2 - 06 August 2012 at 6:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-mitthooLadyLaLapremparbatsoapsuds--Sari--.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Kettle-Pot- Black.

Vanity + hypocrisy + good lawyer

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Maggie-howcomeshowstrucksugar_babe-Vee05-

Go to top