Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 69)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Because Salluben references are not allowed

aap bhi na ! awesomeness !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamMentalExotica

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by soapsuds

Chalo -- since we seem to have exhausted all possibilities on the other woman in ASR's father's life assuming she = "woh aurat" that Naani and Daadi have mentioned -- I have another question... do you think that the roothna manaana is happening tomorrow? Will ASR open up and tell Khushi anything ... I think he should ... what say?

oh it will...precap had the same clothes as SBS...

do they wear matched sets? didn't they have the same combination in GH too? during the taewondo pose time?

by the way fandom is worried about where Khushi's dupatta was in the precapLOL...fandom is relentlessLOL

Trust them to spot the most trivial of things. BTW , there was one question floating around yesterday which was relevant and not discussed here. Dadiji left the ashram two days back... where was she these two days?

Dupatte ke bare mein kya chinta ho rahi hai logon ko?

Humein lagta hai ek din dadi ne ashram se dilli aane mein guzara aur ek din Shyaam ne unke Kaan bhare

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Namaste masala  ladkiyon.. Aaj ki do paar hum shudh Hindi ka prayog karenge... Is aasha mein ki dadi ji thoda khush-i hon..

Hum bade khush ho rahe hai.. Humein Aaj ka episode (use Hindi mein kya kehti hai) Bahut acha laga.. 

Bhaiyya aur dadi ke beech chidi jung maata ji ko prasann karegi aisi kaamna hai.. 

Nanheji kitne ache hai na.. Lekin Woh thoda apni maasiji ko chup Kara dete to acha hota.. Humari jiji ko tana sunne mila.. Cry Waise taana itna bhi bura nahi tha.. 

Kisi ko yeh Ippy ke liye bacchon ki bhabhi mein anuvaad karna pade shayad LOL
Take your pick from the following
  • (upakhyan)
  • (upakatha, upakathaa)
  •  (kathansh, kathaansh)

• Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 07 August 2012 at 10:42am

howcome

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
    Rag1ni
    Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Namaste masala  ladkiyon.. Aaj ki do paar hum shudh Hindi ka prayog karenge... Is aasha mein ki dadi ji thoda khush-i hon..

Hum bade khush ho rahe hai.. Humein Aaj ka episode (use Hindi mein kya kehti hai) Bahut acha laga.. 

Bhaiyya aur dadi ke beech chidi jung maata ji ko prasann karegi aisi kaamna hai.. 

Nanheji kitne ache hai na.. Lekin Woh thoda apni maasiji ko chup Kara dete to acha hota.. Humari jiji ko tana sunne mila.. Cry Waise taana itna bhi bura nahi tha.. 

Kya baat kar rahin hain aap? Jiji ka toh kaafi acha din tha aaj. Saas thodi comedy walle mood mein thi aur pati toh daftar mein.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsoapsudsNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
    -Vee05-
    -Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
    Ok been a crazy busy morning but from the WU seems like a total fire cracker episode!

Cant wait to watch ab...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
    Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by ipkbs

well well moxie. You know how much i like puzzles. so watch me translate now.LOL

namaste spice girls. today i am going to write in pure hindi. something dadi something khushi.
    i am very happy. i enjoyed the episode.
    between bhaiyya and dadi some jung(war?) and something
    NK is very nice but he should have shut up his maasi.
    our jiji had to listen to a taunt, but it wasn't that bad.

and something about me and a kid?

Ippy - bravo dear... you got most of it. Yes , she is writing in Hindi so that Dadiji is happy. She liked today's episode. She hopes that the war between bhaiya and daadi will make (TRP maata?) happy. NK is great but he Payal had to listen to Manaorama's taana ... wish he could control her. the taana was not so bad. 

I guess she meant that somebody needed to translate to you in children's language.. she used bhabhi instead of bhasha ... so problem hoi gayi!

ipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
    soapsuds
    soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Chalo -- since we seem to have exhausted all possibilities on the other woman in ASR's father's life assuming she = "woh aurat" that Naani and Daadi have mentioned -- I have another question... do you think that the roothna manaana is happening tomorrow? Will ASR open up and tell Khushi anything ... I think he should ... what say?

do they wear matched sets? didn't they have the same combination in GH too? during the taewondo pose time?

by the way fandom is worried about where Khushi's dupatta was in the precapLOL...fandom is relentlessLOL

Trust them to spot the most trivial of things. BTW , there was one question floating around yesterday which was relevant and not discussed here. Dadiji left the ashram two days back... where was she these two days?

Hatching a plot?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
    Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Hatching a plot?LOL

By herself? But question again and logic again... if anji has not seen Dadi and Dadi has not seen Arnav then Dadi does not know Anji is married again and that means Daadi has not seen Shyam right ... so how can they be in cahoots with each other?
    ( rule a x b b x c so ax c does not apply)!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 07 August 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedsoapsudsipkbs

Go to top