Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 64)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by joenet1234

Guys guys.. calm down! hold your horses! whatever it is they will show it eventually. The track has just started. Just enjoy the drama element that for once they are showing something which should make EVERYONE happy! 

Abbeyaar! Phir toh discuss karne ko kuch nahin hain. No wild speculations about future, no spoilers, no sarcasm, no anything. Koyi topic toh batayiye.

Arrey baba! discuss karo! sarcasm - full on jitna marzi! I was just saying that don't get influenced by analysis in other threads. Treat them as mere FF, possibilities but as good as anyone's guess. Chaliye jo discuss karna hai karain LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Astra

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 

Uffo. This angst-ridden MB heroes are always silly and they always need a big tight slap (not that they get it) All this gold-digger shit is really stupid. Like rich people marry for any other reason. And anyway whats so strange about marrying for money and aukat in India? 

@ bold : exactly !  
about that thappad .. i ve always felt bhabhi missed her chance ! shaadi se pehle ek to lagane ka tha bhaiya ko ! unfortunately now it will be domestic violence ... sigh .. hai re nayi soch !
Rachna - lagaaya tho tha ... she slapped him purportedly because there was a mosquito on his cheek .. forgot already?

arey wo ramanchi wala out of the blue type thappad se kaam nahi banta yaar ! he deserved a shyamji type full on tamacha kaan ke neeche ! tab to laal gaal hota na !

maalooNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 

Uffo. This angst-ridden MB heroes are always silly and they always need a big tight slap (not that they get it) All this gold-digger shit is really stupid. Like rich people marry for any other reason. And anyway whats so strange about marrying for money and aukat in India? 

about that thappad .. i ve always felt bhabhi missed her chance ! shaadi se pehle ek to lagane ka tha bhaiya ko ! unfortunately now it will be domestic violence ... sigh .. hai re nayi soch !
Rachna - lagaaya tho tha ... she slapped him purportedly because there was a mosquito on his cheek .. forgot already?

arey wo ramanchi wala out of the blue type thappad se kaam nahi banta yaar ! he deserved a shyamji type full on tamacha kaan ke neeche ! tab to laal gaal hota na !

I guess they can do it still.. all's fair in love and war -- woman-handling ho jaayega!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Guys guys.. calm down! hold your horses! whatever it is they will show it eventually. The track has just started. Just enjoy the drama element that for once they are showing something which should make EVERYONE happy! 

Abbeyaar! Phir toh discuss karne ko kuch nahin hain. No wild speculations about future, no spoilers, no sarcasm, no anything. Koyi topic toh batayiye.
Also not to stray to far from IPK...was that a rule?

That is always a rule, which we blatantly flout. Okay, scratch that. I have flouted that too many times. *hides*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AstramaalooNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by AM2011

Originally posted by soapsuds

Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!

Woh aurat better be Shyam's mom. Wait! That will be creepy too. Plus, Shyam and Anjali must roughly be the same age, so that seems tough.

It can't be shyam's mom...eeks...he is married to Anj...

But the woh aurat has to have some connection shyam otherwise how else does he fit into the story? I am assuming that all 4 of their pasts are intertwined in some way...which set up a cascade which culminated in the present day events

Somehow i feel Shyamu is behind Dadi jee sudden apperance in RM.

Well  TRPs are the real reason for Dadi jee ke darshan par dil ko behlaane mein kya jaata hain.

Bhy fear Of Anjie when Shyamu is there

I mean how else she was able to know that Anjie baby is pregnant.

@ bold red: thats easy...eight months pregnancy sirf humse chhup sakti hai...coz viewers are blind...but dadi can see...quite clearly...the things she wants to see...
like I said yesterday Anji's phantom bump is like the emperor's new clothes...dekhna hai to dekho!LOL

Yes but Dadi's sudden reappearance now after 14 years is suspicious...bhy now? apart from the call of TRP mata of course!LOL

Edited by soapsuds - 07 August 2012 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Wahi to...but she can still slap him. And they can have their own 50 Shades of Grey LOL. Nahi ye kuchh jyada hi nayi sochDead

whats this 50 shades of grey Confused

maaloo

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

I guess they can do it still.. all's fair in love and war -- woman-handling ho jaayega!
ab kahan yaar .. ab to bhabhi will put her cheek fwd if somebody tries to slap bhaiya ... pyaar ke side effectsEmbarrassed

maalooNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Also not to stray to far from IPK...was that a rule?

That is always a rule, which we blatantly flout. Okay, scratch that. I have flouted that too many times. *hides*
*hides* in peetal ke barthanBig smile

Astra

Go to top