Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 62)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 

Uffo. This angst-ridden MB heroes are always silly and they always need a big tight slap (not that they get it) All this gold-digger shit is really stupid. Like rich people marry for any other reason. And anyway whats so strange about marrying for money and aukat in India? 

@ bold : exactly !  
about that thappad .. i ve always felt bhabhi missed her chance ! shaadi se pehle ek to lagane ka tha bhaiya ko ! unfortunately now it will be domestic violence ... sigh .. hai re nayi soch !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Astramaalooparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by maaloo

maybe woh aurat is khushi's mom.. may be his dad lusted after Khushis mom.. and maybe he tried some stuff on her.. and maybe she pulled the trigger to save her izzat.. and it all happened on Anji's wedding day, and seeing this ASR's mom also committed suicide. .

Bahut hindi pics ( 70s-80s ) dekthe ho aap!

arre yaar.. anything.. as long as they are not related ... like to see them as a married coupleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!

Woh aurat better be Shyam's mom. Wait! That will be creepy too. Plus, Shyam and Anjali must roughly be the same age, so that seems tough.

It can't be shyam's mom...eeks...he is married to Anj...

But the woh aurat has to have some connection shyam otherwise how else does he fit into the story? I am assuming that all 4 of their pasts are intertwined in some way...which set up a cascade which culminated in the present day events

Somehow i feel Shyamu is behind Dadi jee sudden apperance in RM.

Well  TRPs are the real reason for Dadi jee ke darshan par dil ko behlaane mein kya jaata hain.

Bhy fear Of Anjie when Shyamu is there

I mean how else she was able to know that Anjie baby is pregnant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by paru_rox

So the way Bitwa described Dadi today, who else thought he was talking about An-jhalli to quite an extent Confused ... Dadi ji sure influenced grandkids personalities in their tender years.

I though more of a combination of Papad and Toffee. Papee? Toffad? Never mind.

sumi209-Pallavi-paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

I was just trying to recall the old episodes...on the shradh epi the photo had Mom and Dad both right?...and Arnav didn't have any strong reaction to it...and garland fell of dad's side of the photo? (can't remember) and Arnie put it back on? without showing any strong feeling? or was there something?.Anj has also mentioned ma and papa in some epi while talking to him...although he himself never ever spoke about his father and his jaw clenched everytime nani compared him to his father...but he never actually said anything to nani...but today's was the strongest reaction he had to the mention of his father

Kya karein? Dadi was too close to home. Also he's always trying to be fake nice for delicate di.

sumi209soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I was just trying to recall the old episodes...on the shradh epi the photo had Mom and Dad both right?...and Arnav didn't have any strong reaction to it...and garland fell of dad's side of the photo? (can't remember) and Arnie put it back on? without showing any strong feeling? or was there something?.Anj has also mentioned ma and papa in some epi while talking to him...although he himself never ever spoke about his father and his jaw clenched everytime nani compared him to his father...but he never actually said anything to nani...but today's was the strongest reaction he had to the mention of his father

He always got angry when compared to his Dad. Guest house day was the first mention , marriage was the second mention.. and that broke him... he walked off after that !

He hates his father period!

Mention of his mother also draws strong reactions -- anger or tears. With Anji it is tears , with Khushi it has been anger -- she once told him his eyes are like his mother .. and he went berserk .. he shouted at her in GH when she asked him to call Garima as maa! He redeemed himself both times with sorry and gol gappa !

So mother is better than father .. has good memories -- cannot be replaced. Father to be forgotten and hated. Anji is ambivalent I think -- like she is to everything else... don't think she has an opinion on anything or anybody... could also be due to the fact that she was older and maybe looked at things differently ( have to snort at this )...need Rags help to really snort!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Pallavi-Rag1nimaaloosoapsudsparu_rox

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Guys guys.. calm down! hold your horses! whatever it is they will show it eventually. The track has just started. Just enjoy the drama element that for once they are showing something which should make EVERYONE happy! 

Abbeyaar! Phir toh discuss karne ko kuch nahin hain. No wild speculations about future, no spoilers, no sarcasm, no anything. Koyi topic toh batayiye.

sumi209Astra-Pallavi-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

-Pallavi-Rag1nimaalooparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Go to top