Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 61)

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!

Woh aurat better be Shyam's mom. Wait! That will be creepy too. Plus, Shyam and Anjali must roughly be the same age, so that seems tough.

Read somewhere that 'uss aurat' is Shyam's sister. Remember Khushi's storytelling to the doctor?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-AstramaalooRag1nisoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Chaliye Bhabhi's most important question is answered -- aap aise kyun hain?

I said the same thing yesterday! now only if I can somehow acquire that brain of yours...Evil Smile

Uff ho. Whatever I say, aap toh woh pehle ke keh chuke hote hain. Lagta hain ki nayi soch ki toh mujhe sabse zyada zaroorat hain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-cicilia9Astramaaloojoenet1234soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

maybe woh aurat is khushi's mom.. may be his dad lusted after Khushis mom.. and maybe he tried some stuff on her.. and maybe she pulled the trigger to save her izzat.. and it all happened on Anji's wedding day, and seeing this ASR's mom also committed suicide. .

Please no!!! Don't think I can take that. Let it not be K's mom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

I was just trying to recall the old episodes...on the shradh epi the photo had Mom and Dad both right?...and Arnav didn't have any strong reaction to it...and garland fell of dad's side of the photo? (can't remember) and Arnie put it back on? without showing any strong feeling? or was there something?.Anj has also mentioned ma and papa in some epi while talking to him...although he himself never ever spoke about his father and his jaw clenched everytime nani compared him to his father...but he never actually said anything to nani...but today's was the strongest reaction he had to the mention of his father

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321maaloo

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Originally posted by bobop

Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!
asr's dad must be lusting after khushi's mom'.but he never had an affair with her'yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai'.that ways asr n khushi wont be siblings'.it can also be asr's dad lusting after shyam's mumLOL which made her kill herself or something n hence shyam wants asr 2 b destroyed'kuchch bhi ho the cvs have got the attention of the viewers back

oops.. seems like we are thinking alike..smile emoticon kolobok said the same thing a couple of posts back.

Edited by maaloo - 07 August 2012 at 9:48am
Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by Sahana2

Woh aurat better be Shyam's mom. Wait! That will be creepy too. Plus, Shyam and Anjali must roughly be the same age, so that seems tough.

Read somewhere that 'uss aurat' is Shyam's sister. Remember Khushi's storytelling to the doctor?

Yup, that is what Redux thread says. Shyam's sister is better than Khushi's mother. Better for the sanity of the fandom :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamSahana2-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cicilia9

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 

Chaliye Bhabhi's most important question is answered -- aap aise kyun hain?

ROFL

You must be happy now, IPK finally has got one badaas woman 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Guys guys.. calm down! hold your horses! whatever it is they will show it eventually. The track has just started. Just enjoy the drama element that for once they are showing something which should make EVERYONE happy! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamSahana2Astramaaloosoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Go to top