Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 6)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Maggie-mitthoo.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

With her suitcase full of peetal bartan, one item for one member of the Malik clan. 

A glass for Amma Malik, A spoon for Papa Malik, A jug for Bitwa Malik and A plate for Malik Di.

hilarious take on peetal bartan tee LOL
btw dadi must be v pretty in her heydays…acchhi pic hai….Tongue
will wait 4 ur vm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Maggie-.Mandy.-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
@ Sari

I've been a silent reader and 'like'r of this thread...I love how you think and express. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoopremparbat--Sari--soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I do not condone how she treated Khushi today. I'm sorry, I was born into the 21st century and if my own grandmother pulled ignorance like this and openly practiced something that Colonial India preached, I'd be ashamed and would call her out on it.  I really don't care what Hedge has to defend himself on this, its just not cool. Your male protagonist is meant to be a Harvard Business School graduate and this new character of yours has spent the last 10+ years in an orphanage being taken care by people way below her "status", I'd love for you to tell me how she got along there for all these years with all this sass! 

So the contract ends soon,  Anjali pops a baby soon? I want to think Daadi's jab was at her "bump" that only she can see, then again she called the D-I-L of the house a servant so I really don't want to believe in her vision and perception!
If it wasn't that, does Shyam have something to do with this? It would seem plausible, she did go missing from the ashram all of a sudden, so he may have given her a heads up. 

Edited to add:
With Priya's info coming in, it seems the re-marriage will be around the 3rd Teej.
Hartalika Teej is on the 18th September. So if re-marriage is indeed in September, I'm almost confident consummation happens on Diwali night.
Yes, they'll give us a 360 with some more!

riya ..i hear u about dadi's behaviour..totally agree'new india new soch not so new execution'but that is what they will show actually'dadi is not new but arnav is young'so he will stand firm ..while dadi will be dadi'

dadi's vision capacity- hilarious analogy LOL

thx 4 info from priya'kya news sunayi hai..aapke muh mein ghee n shakkar n jalebis n choc cake

The news was from Radhika so all credit to her Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

With her suitcase full of peetal bartan, one item for one member of the Malik clan. 

A glass for Amma Malik, A spoon for Papa Malik, A jug for Bitwa Malik and A plate for Malik Di.

hilarious take on peetal bartan tee LOL
btw dadi must be v pretty in her heydays'acchhi pic hai'.Tongue
will wait 4 ur vm

Omg! Is Daadi Teejal's Bua?? The show that comes before IP... Yes I know that show because I have to live the 5 mins off it while I wait for Rabba Vey to start daily!

Edited by sugar_babe - 06 August 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Sari great post!! It does look like we are heading for another 360 where Khushi faces heat for eloping with Arnav. Unfortunately for Khushi Dadi is not Anjali and Nani who understood her this is the exact opposite so Khushi is really in for some testing times again

Wouldn't count on Nani being able to get through to a headstrong Dadi, this is going to take some work but if Khushi can win over ASR then Dadi can't be far away. Khushi is a fighter, she loves a challenge and will win Dadi over.

Vee, don't say that if this show ends what will happen to all of us?? First show I've become so addicted to, CVs won't end their baby so soon. There is still much more to be told

Totally agree this new track is better than their DKS, that track backfired with just a few episodes in yet this one is completely working to their advantage on the very first day. Viewers are talking, interest is peaked. Looks like a TRP puller for sure.

Meens, that is one of the reasons I look forward to this track. Khushi loves Arnav no doubt about it but there is a side of him she has yet to understand and now she'll learn more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80--Sari--ipkbs-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudssugar_babe.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok I think I am done updating my post on Page 1...i could go on with the rant's but I am holding back some Wink

And here is a song for Nani...

Vee, how did you even remember this song.. When I read the post, and it said for nani.. I as like.. Hmm.. Is there a song for nani? Dadi ka to mujhe yaad aya tha Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top