Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 57)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
arnav has changed so much…the guy who couldnt verbalise his feelings…kitne aaraam se he sat down n told khushi dont blame urself for what happened for a sec also…coz i made u do it…i think ill give full credit to khushi for this sea change in arnavClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamcicilia9SuniRag1niHriju321soapsudsshowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamSahana2Sunicicilia9Astrajoenet1234soapsudspremparbatshowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
ladeej and ladeej (sorry to the jintelmen if any) pileej give it up for the ORIGINAL ASR ... baap re ye dadi pota hai ya carbon copy Shocked bhabhi looked like she was having a scary deja vu  of the arnav of yesteryear ! 
on a serious note .. what a power packed episode ! now this is fine storytelling with awesome acting ! i dint even miss rabba ve Shocked
loved nani s handling of dadi .. bang on ! n arnav remains true to character .. respectful yet apart .. awesome performance by all !
m so happy now .. the upcoming song sequence just went up a notch in my expectations ..its not an angry arnav and pacifying khushi but a troubled arnav n comforting khushi Thumbs Up this is what i was hoping for!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamSahana2SuniRag1niHriju321soapsudspremparbatshowstruckparu_roxipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

he he he ..ragini….i wrote exactly the same thing few posts back…asr hot dadi hitlerLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamSahana2Hriju321Rag1nishowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by Sahana2

It was funny when Arnie was describing Dadi to Khushi. Someday Khushi should tell him' Arnavji, aap to bilkul Dadi jaisa hain'Smile

*snort*
Aapke aankhen bilkul aapki Amma jaisi hain, she once told him that. That didn't go too well for her though. Or maybe it did, because she did get an apology.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsumi209Sahana2soapsudsshowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by paru_rox

what a power packed episodeClap more power 2 ODB and dadiji'kyaa baat hai'no wonder there is something called genesLOL

Didn't know genes passed on same dialogues too LOL

it is not just dialoguesLOL attitude/behaviour/stance/what not

Poor Barun must be wondering why he is being made to share the same character sketch & dialogues with HD LOL

i know but us chicas' minds work in strange ways'.asr kahta tha toh attitude lagta tha'hot guy n ala'dadi kah rahi hain to hitler moniker mil gaya hai unheTongue

Actually Dadi ka ASRishness was not the problem ... I found the problem to be exactly what Nani & ASR questioned -- it was made clear that she distanced herself after the "haadsa" but yet she was in full fledged authority wala mode when it came to her grand-kids life. That did not sit well. Glad CV's checked that point asap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Rag1nisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

phew. at last. so verdict is good looks like?

Ippy! What is with this kolaveri walla DP?! Aap bhi na.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedsoapsudsipkbs

Go to top